Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

"Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe (41658 Views)

Sowore, Co-Defendants Have Met Bail Conditions, Will Be Freed Today- Falana / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Nne5: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
ahaika23:

Pained Edonja! You that didn't spend years under incarceration, is your life anything close to 100th fraction of another 100th of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's life? Edo BMC crew living on click allowance.
Jesu! *holds head with hands*

9 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Image123(m): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
People can be delusional. How can anyone claim that God sent this criminal? Which god again?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by emmy994: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
He shouldn't be seen in a group of more than 10 people? This judge is kidding me. So he won't go to church abi? As a crowned prince he can't be seen with his subjects? Justice Binta God is watching. Some day we shall remind you of today.. Keep carrying out ur pay master's wish ok

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by emi14: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
krendo:
Justice Binta Nyako has simply validated Nnamdi Kanu's argument that Nigeria could be a zoo

Any other country of the world were equality before the law means something the requirement will be only citizens or passport carrying Nationals can stand as surety, here rather than focus on Citizenship a High court judge wants to focus on Race and Tribe

This for me is evidence that Racism and Tribalism is institutionalised and the judge should bury her head in shame!

Ethnicity and tribalism is the air we breathe in this directionless and confused nation. Sometimes jail term is earlier than meeting bail conditions.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by profosenogoboy: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
ahaika23:

Playing the Yoruba card and insulting Kanu at the same time tells me you're a citizen of the brown roof republic
the roof of the devil

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Franky9584(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
this one follow for bail?....wit all those condition?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by paramakina202: 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Adebowale89:

cheesy cheesy no wonder Joe said Igbos doesn't understand Nigeria politics

is very funny u don't get the political drama of fayose and ffk on Nnamdi KANU case

keep deceiving yourself. fayose presence or absence wasn't the stand of granting KANU bail

fayose is obj boy who understand Nigeria wayo wayo politics

shine your eyes

Prof can you tell us the political novice what the political drama is all about?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Adebowale89(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
paramakina202:

Prof can you tell us the political novice what the political drama is all about?

I wouldn't be that daft to state what I know u won't comprehend so quick

fayose has a myth ambition and he knows quite alright that Igbo gov won't appear or would want to associate theirselves with KANU hence his appearance in the court to gain more followers through another man misfortune

you should be conscious about the nonsensical act of a sitting governor commenting on what doesn't concern him. KANU case is not a political case, is a battle btw FG and his ambition or struggle

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ismart: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
ahaika23:

Ok, you're a lousy Edo boy. Your analysis of whether Kanu needs support or not is trash that is not needed. Move on to a thread talking of Oshiomole begging for SGF position from his Fulani lord and master
You know one thing you guys fail to do, you lack the political wisdom to govern this country. You lack humility and you guys who give Igbos ugly look because of your epileptics fingers and mouth that shivers every time, are nothing but a bunch of people with strength but no wisdom...

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ahaika23: 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Sleezwizz:

May God help you..

it's you and Buhari that need help.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by ahaika23: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
ismart:
You know one thing you guys fail to do, you lack the political wisdom to govern this country. You lack humility and you guys who give Igbos ugly look because of your epileptics fingers and mouth that shivers every time, are nothing but a bunch of people with strength but no wisdom...

Where are you from again pls?

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by paramakina202: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Adebowale89:

I wouldn't be that daft to state what I know u won't comprehend so quick

fayose has a myth ambition and he knows quite alright that Igbo gov won't appear or would want to associate theirselves with KANU hence his appearance in the court to gain more followers through another man misfortune

you should be conscious about the nonsensical act of a sitting governor commenting on what doesn't concern him. KANU case is not a political case, is a battle btw FG and his ambition or struggle

We are not fools and nobody is deceived but I must tell you that Fayose presence today nor matter what his motive might be is appreciated.

Conspiracy theorist like you can spin whatever you like.

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by hucienda: 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
ahaika23:

Pained Edonja! You that didn't spend years under incarceration, is your life anything close to 100th fraction of another 100th of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's life? Edo BMC crew living on click allowance.
grin grin grin
wetin pesin no go see for dis place.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by bakila: 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
ahaika23:
300 million is piece of cake as far as the Igbo's are concerned. It'll take nothing to meet those bail conditions. When Chukwu Okike Abiama has sent you, even your enemies will fall out for your course consciously or not.
Wetin concern Judaism with COA?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Adebowale89(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
paramakina202:

We are not fools and nobody is deceived but I must tell you that Fayose presence today nor matter what his motive might be is appreciated.

Conspiracy theorist like you can spin whatever you like.

so southeast govs absence means what?

southeast gov are one of the matured govs presently in Nigeria. u hardly see them making noise and their critique is always logical

fayose used to be a leader I respect but his loquacious act& unnecessary political drama is a stigma to ekiti people
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by bakila: 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
kettykin:

Ipob Will raise the money within a few hours ,some people think ipob ends with the gullible foot soldiers in Aba who chose to allow an equally a team Of the Nigeria army use them for Target practice.
Ipob overseas Will raise the money in few hours
Oversea people no dey joke with money.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Yusufmanusman(m): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Greedy that is what is worry igbo. Pay the abili
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by wxyz1: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
What I noticed with majority of the comment above is mere jealousy. What you can not Standard you see your fellow man facing it applaud him. How many of you can even hold ground with the counselor in your LGA talk less with the federal Republic of Nigeria. Kanu is a man.

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by prodiga: 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

Please don't involve Igbo leaders

Rather tell those crooks called ipob to meet the bail term
lol where u port from ewu

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by EdCure: 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
MultiCeo1, the word in my post that you quoted was a typo/autocorrect error that I could not edit after posting. The edit link fails to open. Same problem with my first post on the thread. That's also why I couldn't quote your post directly.

Me, trying to impress? On Nairaland? I won't do that!
That's a waste of mental energy. And it pays with a worthless coin.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Ekoishome: 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
AnuforoIK:

Up PDP other PDP members like Fayose must show solidarity
AnuforoIK Iwu onye Ogbaku?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Jesusloveyou: 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
ahaika23:
This will be a technical knockout (TKO) to the Afonja rascals perambulating upandan #Biafra threads
is it only iPod chidoke that will bail him?
Who will be the ipod senator and iPod Jew that will bail him.
And where will iPod chidoke see 100million. OK, the one he stole under your ineffectual buffoon regime

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by paramakina202: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Adebowale89:

so southeast govs absence means what?

southeast gov are one of the matured govs presently in Nigeria. u hardly see them making noise and their critique is always logical

fayose used to be a leader I respect but his loquacious act& unnecessary political drama is a stigma to ekiti people

We are watching.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Jesusloveyou: 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
emmy994:
He shouldn't be seen in a group of more than 10 people? This judge is kidding me. So he won't go to church abi? As a crowned prince he can't be seen with his subjects? Justice Binta God is watching. Some day we shall remind you of today.. Keep carrying out ur pay master's wish ok
have you see your crowned Prince in church before?
If he peradventure go to Church, he should give other members 10yard, he should not sit among the believers or unbelievers, he should sit alone anywhere he goes.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

Guy you be fool .I have being noticing you ...
Cant you respect yourself and stop displaying your foolishness when human beings are making contributions

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by guardsman: 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Justice Nyako also ordered the IPOB leader never to grant any press interview pending the outcome of his trial.

Noting that Kanu should not be in a gathering of more than 10 persons, the judge warned that the bail granted the IPOB leader would be revoked if any of the orders are flouted.

If Kanu accepts dis bail condition, it means d struggle is dead nah. What of d people dat died?.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by Yyeske(m): 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Chidoka can't be governor with this cheap patronizing of Kanu, love the guy though but can't be the governor of Anambra state

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by tinktanker: 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
gberra:
Slaves of the Nation are you sure you really can?... Observing...

Igbos are fools cry

and ur forcing urself to b together with fools. I thinks ur the bigger fool.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by adimsmt: 12:06am On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

Sir who are you? why is it that anything in the name of progress of Igbos pains you so much. You think your behavior towards the Igbos is the best way for you to fight for one Nigeria? Sir people like you are the worst thing that ever happen Nigeria and people like you is why the Igbos want to be on their own. From the look of it, it look like you have not stepped outside of Southwest all your life, please you take it easy on top of Igbo matters or you will have heart attack. Just an advice it will be well with you. Thanks.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe by gloryman91: 12:28am On Apr 26, 2017
This are people that crippled FRSC till date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Injured, Cars Destroyed As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna - Photos / Oshiomhole At John Oyegun's Daughter's Wedding (pics) / Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.