Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Are Men Scarce In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Scarce In Nigeria (2001 Views)

Husband Will Be Scarce In 2023 / Husband Will Be Scarce In This World? / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Men are not scarce, marriageable men are scarce.
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by SGANIVA(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
men are not scarce , most ladies want already maid
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by Doctorfitz: 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
MissCuppy:
Men are not scarce, marriageable men are scarce.

That's not true.... Any woman who says this is obviously not marriage worthy herself, no b wedding dey happen every weekend? U are simply what u attract. If u attract douche bags then u know why... Marriage worthy men full everywhere Biko....
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Doctorfitz:

That's not true.... Any woman who says this is obviously not marriage worthy herself, no b wedding dey happen every weekend? U are simply what u attract. If u attract douche bags then u know why... Marriage worthy men full everywhere Biko....
I'm not so sure about that.
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by Doctorfitz: 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nigerian women can make me laugh. You act like a demon and you are expecting an angel to accept u the way u are... Oshey acceptance!!! Looking for Prince Charming .u go hail. Better work on your selves.
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by firstking01(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
richieyung:
I can't say much though. Being a christian brother, I go to church on sundays and I love it.
Just bout some days back, we had a youth convention at the head quarter here in lag(national). My sis, her boyfriend/fiance and my self were present in that convention, we were given rooms to stay in after each services.
D story starts from here, after the convention, we were in a bus going back home when my sister narrated what she heard from her room mates.
According to her, one of her roommate said she in search of a husband badly. She said she will just jump on any brother that comes her way. Another speaking from another corner in d room asked her(sis) if she z not ready for marriage. She then said(pretending) that she still wants to pursue her career first, d oldest among of them(around 35) jumped at my sis warned not to make any mistake of rejecting any marriage proposal.
The other lady said again that she is even eyeing a brother in the church nd she has been observing him for a while(referring to my sis's bf) without knowing there is something goin on btw sis nd the guy.
Sis had to pretend all this while to allow them say all they can utter.
MY TAKE: Ladies nowadays , the degree of their hunger for married is over emphasised.
My question is this, Are men so scarce in our world?
Please say your opinion and let's keep the ball rolling.
Boys are evreywhere but men are sparsely populated.
Re: Are Men Scarce In Nigeria by refiner(f): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
skarlett:

You are fond of doing it, I don't see significant mentions because of the spamming, its not cool.
I ain't fond of doing this...i always put a full stop inbtw the monickers...d names mentioned were few so it could have been easier for me to do that but i must have forgotten...

It's ok...i'm still a big fan of urs...ur stories...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Important Is Sex In Your Relationship / 6 Signs That You’re An Absolute Sapiosexual / Is It Normal To Have Intercourse With Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.