Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). (3303 Views)

Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) / How To Spot An Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
dimexy247:
Just go to school to achieve that dream of being eligible. U're a young chap. Goodboi

Can You Please Bleep Off My Thread? I Do Not Need Your Advice.
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Jagabanj(f): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mr0jay:
ladies,i can understand that you're all mesmerised by my good looks but please dont go gaga.
Go and read, Jamb is by the corner.
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mr0jay:

lol...i'm a 300 level student of one the best federal universities in the country.

What do you have to offer her that makes you eligible?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by TeflonBlixx: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mr0jay:

You're handsome, mind not nay-sayers. . Jealous pricks them!

So, tell me what you want to achieve with this thread, just give me one reason and I will gift you 5 luscious ladies on NL. .
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jagabanj:
Go and read, Jamb is by the corner.

i've noticed you.are you happy now?
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
No be only mesmerised, I'm thrown off guard too grin.
Joblessness!!!.
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by dimexy247(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lol, now I just realized you're 'pained'. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

O ti dun

Mr0jay:

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
dimexy247:
Lol, now I just realized you're 'pained'. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

O ti dun

You Can Take Your Stupidity To Another Thread.i've Noticed You.Are You Happy Now?
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
MissCuppy:
No be only mesmerised, I'm thrown off guard too grin.

Joblessness!!!.

Yeah.I Understand The Feeling.
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by jakandeola(m): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Amarabae:

ya, been a bit scarce. Its normal na, there is life outside nairaland.
dear watch d pple u joke wit here I notice u try to be nice to erforce but u see is not matured dat why he talk to u anyow when I talk it seem am not making sense.
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by IamAirforce1: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
jakandeola:
dear watch d pple u joke wit here I notice u try to be nice to erforce but u see is not matured dat why he talk to u anyow when I talk it seem am not making sense.

Jesus Christ, bros If I be woman, I will never ever consider a guy like you for a minute.

Is this what you've reduced yourself to?
I'm highly disappointed in you.

Who is she that you're making her feel like she's Aisha Buhari?

Be a man and stop kissing ass, my God.

Guys like you make me sick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by Amarabae(f): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
jakandeola:
thanks. I just wrote that guy off. Very childish
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by IamAirforce1: 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Amarabae:
thanks. I just wrote that guy off. Very childish
Dont let me insult you

I've been holding it back.. Don't push me.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by jakandeola(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Jesus Christ, bros If I be woman, I will never ever consider a guy like you for a minute.

Is this what you've reduced yourself to?
I'm highly disappointed in you.

Who is she that you're making her feel like she's Aisha Buhari?

Be a man and stop kissing ass, my God.

Guys like you make me sick.
shes a married woman stop following her up and down and respect her if u didnt respect her age cos she still yoing respect here marriage ring. u are no longer baby but a man. behave like a man
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by IamAirforce1: 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
jakandeola:
shes a married woman stop following her up and down and respect her if u didnt respect her age cos she still yoing respect here marriage ring. u are no longer baby but a man. behave like a man
following who?

I'm not following anybody go to my profile.

You're a disgrace to real men.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by jakandeola(m): 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:
following who?

I'm not following anybody go to my profile.

You're a disgrace to real men.
u are a small boi to me ok, na u dey disgraced urself in the rooms small pikin maky msbl genei dey curse u every day. time u use to disgraced urself in rooms and a married woman use it to sing a song dat will change ur life. dont quote me again kid go in,peace
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by IamAirforce1: 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
jakandeola:
u are a small boi to me ok, na u dey disgraced urself in the rooms small pikin maky msbl genei dey curse u every day. time u use to disgraced urself in rooms and a married woman use it to sing a song dat will change ur life. dont quote me again kid go in,peace

Henceforth, Na pidgin I go use communicate with you
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by jakandeola(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Henceforth, Na pidgin I go use communicate with you
na u sabi
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by IamAirforce1: 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
jakandeola:
na u sabi
You write am correctly cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by jakandeola(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You write am correctly cheesy cheesy
guy apologize to amara
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by IamAirforce1: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
jakandeola:
guy apologize to amara
Me apologize to amara?

Over my dead body
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by jakandeola(m): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Me apologize to amarabae?

Over my dead body
why do u behave like a kid she come down to ur level and joke yet u insult her and refuses to say sorry
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by IamAirforce1: 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
jakandeola:
why do u behave like a kid she come down to ur level and joke yet u insult her and refuses to say sorry
I dey chat you up on here so dat you go talk me into sleep.

She came down to my level you say?

Seems you know her well.
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by jakandeola(m): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I dey chat you up on here so dat you go talk me into sleep.

She came down to my level you say?

Seems you know her well.
she is married u are not pls stop dis
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by IamAirforce1: 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
jakandeola:
she is married u are not pls stop dis

You be just Jakande Ola

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by jakandeola(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You be Jakande Ola
pls I fit dey joke arunf but nreva insult her again. bye
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by marvin902(m): 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
ogaaa sharap.. na really eligible bachelor
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by SINZ: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin

Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by marvin902(m): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
another thing anybody that brags about being matured is still a kid undecided
Re: Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). by GodblessNig247(m): 1:09am On Apr 27, 2017
Amarabae:
Umuaka everywhere.

He is jobless. He seriously needs something doing... I could be of help grin Ndewu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) / I Need Your Honest Advice.... / Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.