Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja (76794 Views)

Jonah Jang's Aide Delivered Cash In Ghana-must-go Bags To Him - Politics Nigeria / Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags / Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lol na real wa
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by DollarAngel(m): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
mikeycharles:
V

V for Virgin
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Amberon: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
APC would have you believe this money was stolen in the previous administration
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by AbuEzeFemi(m): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
ehie:
another distraction to cover up something very big
why

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
the sooner we are rid of this media horing EFCC STOOGE, the better for our collective sanity, he is just playing with our intelligence in his deranged media horing campagins, who abadnons money in a vehicle?

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by obafemee80(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Another National Cake Recovered
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Neymessi: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
whistle Don blow but wetin dem dey use all dis recovered money do sef
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by farouk0403(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
senseless looters
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
money should be removed frm public offices then za kwantri wil have good leaders/politicians
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by maxiuc(m): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Just like that where is the pics not even one

Efcc should contiue with their ghost money discovery

Ikoyi gate is still open
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Government should start chairing this money to us jo
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by positivelord: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
U see am...they will not tell us who get the cars and then the money...we are about to witness another round of endless speculations. I expect Wike, as usual, to issue press statement any time from now demanding the return of the money.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by mikeycharles(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
DollarAngel:

V for Virgin
angry grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
If una no fit prosecute amaechi's #43b make una no dey distract us.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by donbenz(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Baba is working cheesy cheesy
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
why not investigate, find the owner before beginging the Ajayi work of counting the money on the street..the organisation so so whack and unprofessional, its like an all comers affairs
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Emu4life(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
AceRoyal:
Another well scripted drama to keep us entertained and preoccupied, trying to make us forget about PMB's health,the political chess(power play) going on in Aso Rock and the failing economy.
Well.......Let them continue!tongue

I'm enjoying this political Telemundo from the stables of APC in conjunction with EFCC,DSS and now the armygrin
in Obasanjo's voice
"Comot joor" .....OLODO
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Dejiprince: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
All these useless noise won't stop the fight against corruption, all you corruption supporters, go and get yourselves something doing, no more free money.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
greatgod2012:
Another distraction?

Is this what they want to use to distract Nigerians from talking about PMB working from home?

People have heads but dont use it or is their heads empty?

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Preye1599(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
I blew the whistle...Holla me if you want your share
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by yemmight(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
No matter how bad Nigerians rate this current EFCC, they remain the best of our time. I don't care if the presidency or N/A not working, but this current EFCC deserve our kudos.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by DLondonboiy: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Is an attempt to divert our attention?
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by juman(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nonsense lies.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Adebowale89(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:
fellow Nigerian masses, we have no option than to pray for PMB to succeed in his plan for our country. This is the only person in our political environment that means well for the masses.

proudly Yoruba.

I love Igbos

I love Hausa

I hate senseless looters

proudly Nigerian

your comments sound like a pry sch pupil singing national anthem

this country is sick but the doctors doesn't care rather they are adamant in stashing is cure outside her axis

smh for a well respected giant of Africa that suddenly reduce to cockroach of Africa

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by goldedprince: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
pics or idontbelivit
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by AceRoyal: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Emu4life:
in Obasanjo's voice "Comot joor" .....OLODO
tongue
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by haykes(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
My people my people, the looters continue the blowers is watching
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Up APC. You guys should keep recovering the loots.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
With all these discoveries, i think Nigeria is the richest country on earth.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by erico2k2(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jabioro:
Whenever I read hilarious news my heart goes laughing then come to join me reasoning.. I won't say anything now until we have the details or else I will called this Abracadabra Braggado discovery. Term it any how you gotta get it any how ..
Just wait until it is linked to GEJ . Just wait .

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by khalidx: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
kingsmecca:
Show us pictures, please!
oga u no dae tire to see money wey u no see use?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death / Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki / The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.