Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja (76792 Views)

Jonah Jang's Aide Delivered Cash In Ghana-must-go Bags To Him - Politics Nigeria / Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags / Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by mekonglobal(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Franzinni:
let's get serious here..... This monies always don't have owner.... For real....

Nigerians open your eyes... This is a nollywood. Of the grandest proportion.... And we all are unknowingly acting in the movie that the failed APC powered government has scripted to detail....

Think....

Open your mind to this camera angle please.... The angle that the government in light of gross failure of the common man has resulted to an Instagram style flaunting of found cash in billions to excite the masses to believe they at least fought kwaropshan!!! Come the next election all they need to do is to come up with a new catch phrase like..... Our work is not yet done.... Then they just show the billions they found on the side of the road....

Open your eyes.... No polithiefian.. Is langushing... Even the one that go to kuje.... Na excursion!!! Don't be deceived

It's a great movie!!! Dont be deceived
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by maclatunji: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
greatgod2012:
Another distraction?

Is this what they want to use to divert and distract Nigerians from talking about PMB working from home?

So, because the President is ill, they should not recover stolen money to impress you?
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Kaybaba5(m): 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:
fellow Nigerian masses, we have no option than to pray for PMB to succeed in his plan for our country. This is the only person in our political environment that means well for the masses.

proudly Yoruba.

I love Igbos

I love Hausa

I hate senseless looters

proudly Nigerian

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Raskasal(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
AGAIN? Will these discovery of money ever finish? May God expose all the looters. and may they never go unpunished. While masses are suffering, they are there smiling with money that belongs to the state... May God help us oooo

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by JAHseal: 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Franzinni:
let's get serious here..... This monies always don't have owner.... For real....

Nigerians open your eyes... This is a nollywood. Of the grandest proportion.... And we all are unknowingly acting in the movie that the failed APC powered government has scripted to detail....

Think....

Open your mind to this camera angle please.... The angle that the government in light of gross failure of the common man has resulted to an Instagram style flaunting of found cash in billions to excite the masses to believe they at least fought kwaropshan!!! Come the next election all they need to do is to come up with a new catch phrase like..... Our work is not yet done.... Then they just show the billions they found on the side of the road....

Open your eyes.... No polithiefian.. Is langushing... Even the one that go to kuje.... Na excursion!!! Don't be deceived

It's a great movie!!! Dont be deceived

Sorry, u just embarrassed urself.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by watchindelta(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
NO SINGLE PICTURE? tongue tongue tongue tongue THE STORY NO EVEN MAKE SENSE SELF undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by drss2(m): 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Anyway, tomorrow, billions of dollars would be discovered in someone's farm and we would forget our lack of direction as a country.

SMH
just as u predicted grin
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Ahmeduana(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
GALALA NO BE NEW SONG!
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by DLondonboiy: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
drss2:
just as u predicted grin

Haha, gosh!

I know this people..
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Adecks01(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Imagine this story for the gods and yet some people will still believe. Who led them to those cars? Ist a whistle blower(not included in the report)? How much was the money ? Who is the owner of those cars? And how are they sure that it's looted funds? JUST FOOLING THE BRAINLESS
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by emperorzz(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
How dovtjis stories make front page...no pictures, no videos, no names, no conclusion.... Look, admin! I sabi cook story too oo!
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Adecks01(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Once magu write a script,apc edit and produce it some of you guyz become actors in the fictional play acting without any recognition from nollywood while the ever ready monions headed by saharareporters do the promotion and marketing

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by positivetaught: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
AceRoyal:
Another well scripted drama to keep us entertained and preoccupied, trying to make us forget about PMB's health,the political chess(power play) going on in Aso Rock, the failing economy and the 43billion ghost discovery also.
This is coming up same day they announced PMB will henceforth be working from home.
Well.......Let them continue!tongue

As usual, the cash is owned by ghosts who just decided to stuff their cars with cash and drive around Abuja and then park for 7 EFCC operatives and 2 army personnel to come raid them.oh and this discovery must be linked to GEJ and the past administration to spice things up.

Well most Nigerians are very gullible.

I'm enjoying this political Telemundo from the stables of APC in conjunction with EFCC,DSS and now the army#GrabsPopcorngrin
well taught out,thanks, this administration Na real propaganda drama up on drama.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by 1miccza: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
AceRoyal:
Another well scripted drama to keep us entertained and preoccupied, trying to make us forget about PMB's health,the political chess(power play) going on in Aso Rock, the failing economy and the 43billion ghost discovery also.
This is coming up same day they announced PMB will henceforth be working from home.

As usual, the cash is owned by ghosts who just decided to stuff their cars with cash and drive around Abuja and then park for 7 EFCC operatives and 2 army personnel to come raid them.oh and this discovery must be linked to GEJ and the past administration to spice things up.

I'm enjoying this political Telemundo from the stables of APC in conjunction with EFCC,DSS and now the army#GrabsPopcorngrin

My bro notheeeer na real political zeeworld and telemundo
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Princewell2012(m): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
AceRoyal:

Hmm sir, how about the panel which osibanjo set, we haven't hear anything about it lately. This people re deceiving themselves.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Olufemi66(m): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
In Saka's voice 'brother i don port, from robbery to looting. I'm canceling politics in Nigeria.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by ehinorlive: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
this story is fallacy, where is the evidence.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
fishbone11:
U dey forbid to win?
ogbeni I tell you say no dey win?
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
fishbone11:
U dey forbid to win?
ogbeni I tell you say i no dey win?
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by ebuks4ever(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Another smokescreen....
Like if you know what smokescreen means...
Share if you don't...
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by danot1030: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wike come and see another money that belongs to Rivers State o!!!

Lere Olayinka and FFK another food don done to claim that those cars belong to Amaechi.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by erimmy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Let's just assume for a moment that these discoveries are real,the greatest fear would be that the "cash" will all be re-looted by the cabals running this government.

Like someone noted earlier they will just find a way to rope GEJ in,just to spice things up.But we forget to acknowledge the fact that Nigeria and indeed corruption existed before GEJ's administration.

How come he is the only ex president investigated or if you like hunted?.Mind you,I'm not condoning stealing of public funds,but I'm seriously apposed to selective justice.

GEJ must be made to account for every action taken during his administration,so also are all past presidents and heads of state including the first coming of president Buhari.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by ioreth69(f): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Let's c the money
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by danot1030: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
AceRoyal:

You must be feeling as though you won a jackpot right now.

But does it solve your misery and wish that Buhari should fail. Whether you admit it or not Buhari though my be having health challenge, (which you will definitely have sooner or later) but it's becoming undeniable that what your hero could not do for five years he's accomplishing in two years.

Jonathan your celebrated hero created atmosphere for unprecedented corruption but Buhari is fighting and winning it.

In days of your hero, stealing the national treasury is normal but the whole world know it that it is no longer normal.

I will prefer to have a health challenged Buhari any day to an agile Jonathan.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Major0303(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
God, connect me with this people.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by ephi123(f): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
danot1030:

You be feeling as though you won a jackpot right now.

But does it solve your misery and wish that Buhari should fail. Whether you admit it or not Buhari though my be having health challenge, (which you will definitely have sooner or later) but it's becoming undeniable that what your hero could not do for five years he's accomplishing in two years.

Jonathan your celebrated hero created atmosphere for unprecedented corruption but Buhari is fighting and winning it.

In days of your hero, stealing the national treasury is normal but the whole world know it that it is no longer normal.

I will prefer to have a health challenged Buhari any day to an agile Jonathan.

You see yourself, the person you quoted did not make mention of Jonathan even once, but your whole comment is littered with GEJ this GEJ that. Dude, it's 2 years already undecided

People have a right to ask the government to perform but rather than face the person leading the country right now, it's who to blame for the current abysmal performance you guys are constantly looking for.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Dollabiz: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
So its vehicle they use to move it now.house is no longer conducive
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by 9japride(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
AceRoyal:

[color=#006600][/color]

We too mumu.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Franzinni: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
JAHseal:

Sorry, u just embarrassed urself.

Apology is being processed...

I didn't in fact I achieved my aim...how you ask?

You noticed enough to mention...
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by fishbone11(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
castrobuoy:
ogbeni I tell you say i no dey win?
Then continue, happy winning
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by ngolokante(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
AceRoyal:

That was what you guys said about the loot in that apartment until it became obvious that it was one of Jonah's henchmen whom Jonathan gave some yams to keep for election but he chose to divert them to his own purse.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by danot1030: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
ephi123:

You see yourself, the person you quoted did not make mention of Jonathan even once, but your whole comment is littered with GEJ this GEJ that. Dude, it's 2 years already undecided

People have a right to ask the government to perform but rather than face the person leading the country right now, it's who to blame for the current abysmal performance you guys are constantly looking for.

If you claim the government is not performing then it's clear you have the habit of denying the obvious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room / Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.