Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja (76793 Views)

Jonah Jang's Aide Delivered Cash In Ghana-must-go Bags To Him - Politics Nigeria / Uche Nwosu Spotted With His Wife In A Car Loaded With "Ghana Must Go" Bags / Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Franzinni: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
OlaMiki:
for your mind now, You have sense abi?
for your mind you no get sense abi? grin waka far... I can't help you!!!!

* puts back his beats by kalu.. Headphones.... Turns up the volume..... Sips another cold glass of origin*

# none given
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Akinz0126(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Abeg waiting dem . Dey use all this money wey dem dey discover do?NA God go punish dem make everytyn sef dabaru

Hungar don nearly kill common man finish

Dem dey collect monie but No body dey see am
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by amazon14: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
AceRoyal:
Another well scripted drama to keep us entertained and preoccupied, trying to make us forget about PMB's health,the political chess(power play) going on in Aso Rock, the failing economy and the 43billion ghost discovery also.
This is coming up same day they announced PMB will henceforth be working from home.
Well.......Let them continue!tongue

As usual, the cash is owned by ghosts who just decided to stuff their cars with cash and drive around Abuja and then park for 7 EFCC operatives and 2 army personnel to come raid them.oh and this discovery must be linked to GEJ and the past administration to spice things up.

Well most Nigerians are very gullible.

I'm enjoying this political Telemundo from the stables of APC in conjunction with EFCC,DSS and now the army#GrabsPopcorngrin

Good comment. You understand how they work very well. Thank you.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by bencarson007(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
NubiLove:
EFCC is working. smiley
. Shatap dia... Clowns that are always used to draw our attention away from the stupidity of the present govt... Nwanem mmeshionugi dia...
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by OlaMiki: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
what issue. Think with SENSE the major issue here is the high level of looting your HERO allow pple to do even his cleaners , cook , doctor etc. ANTI CORRUPTION FIGHT must continue , RECOVERY OF LOOTED MONEY/PROSECUTION OF THOSE Caught must be CONCLUDED
bewla:
This just another plan to take our mind off the current issue around d country political cycle s

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Aburi001: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:
fellow Nigerian masses, we have no option than to pray for PMB to succeed in his plan for our country. This is the only person in our political environment that means well for the masses.

proudly Yoruba.

I love Igbos

I love Hausa

I hate senseless looters

proudly Nigerian

Come to think of it, how many head of state (Military or Civilian) has ever done this before?

Let's start from Muritala era to Abdusalam Abubakar (Military)
And from Shangri regime to Jonathan (Civilian President)

Somebody once told me that Magu should be replaced with another person since the Senate refused his confirmation. And I asked, is Magu the first person to be in charge in the EFCC ?

Is Buhari the first President to ever claim fighting corruption?

Is Buhari doing all these for himself or family not to be poor?

The truth is that Buhari and his unborn great ground children can never taste poverty. He is doing all these for we the masses and posterity but will the likes of Saraki allow him to succeed?

Time shall tell......

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Jabioro: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
AceRoyal:
Another well scripted drama to keep us entertained and preoccupied, trying to make us forget about PMB's health,the political chess(power play) going on in Aso Rock, the failing economy and the 43billion ghost discovery also.
This is coming up same day they announced PMB will henceforth be working from home.
Well.......Let them continue!tongue

As usual, the cash is owned by ghosts who just decided to stuff their cars with cash and drive around Abuja and then park for 7 EFCC operatives and 2 army personnel to come raid them.oh and this discovery must be linked to GEJ and the past administration to spice things up.

Well most Nigerians are very gullible.

I'm enjoying this political Telemundo from the stables of APC in conjunction with EFCC,DSS and now the army#GrabsPopcorngrin
You never see anything, EFCC would discover cash( raw) in someone ass soon.. Don't worry the queen we be eliminated from the board soonest.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Omadachi(m): 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
someone said and I quote that Nigerians are the only people when you push them to the wall,instead to fight back to fight for their right,they will break through the wall and pass through.

With all these discovery people will still go out to vote for this same politicians in 2019.God help us.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Jabioro: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifyalways:

LOL

This one is more than hilarious. EFCC used spiritual eyes and nose to see and smell the money from there office loun loun. cheesy New day, new story.
Ikoyi orphan money is about to be forgotten, this is the newest sensation.
Emagbadun the whistle blowers.. Laffin Don break my teeth for.. 9ja house of comedy.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by subsurface: 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
Would it be a good idea that these ghosts owned money be shared on the street, at least the poor street people will go home with something.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by SalamRushdie: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
I am beginning to think all these monies are being planted by the govt to distract Nigerians
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by FriendNG: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:
fellow Nigerian masses, we have no option than to pray for PMB to succeed in his plan for our country. This is the only person in our political environment that means well for the masses.

proudly Yoruba.

I love Igbos

I love Hausa

I hate senseless looters

proudly Nigerian

God Bless You.

Only if people like Rilwayne001 can learn your attitude.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by bewla(m): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
OlaMiki:
what issue. Think with SENSE the major issue here is the high level of looting your HERO allow pple to do even his cleaners , cook , doctor etc. ANTI CORRUPTION FIGHT must continue , RECOVERY OF LOOTED MONEY/PROSECUTION OF THOSE Caught must be CONCLUDED
quick to judge but u don't no me I vote buhari and support him till now but look beyond that political thorg that call them self honorable without any honor or shame sanetors and co I cry for baba them want him to fail
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Ugbavihi: 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
You will realize that being a woman is somewhat tough when you might have tested the feelings of husband scarcity! not even child labour/birth is equatable to such pains..
The same way a man pray's for sustainable income source that will manage his immediate or potential family, so does a woman pray's for a life partner who will carry it on with her..
It's a very joyous or blissful experience when a man and woman goes into matrimonial union, but when otherwise;galvanizes pain and sense of rejection.
I use to put myself at times in the shoe of some women who are due and overdue for marriage and yet are not married, such situation boils.It's like going to market and returning without making single sales..
Anyway, in everything God knows the best and he will vindicate us all. Amen. And again for our upcoming unmarried ladies, we must learn to shape our youthful lifestyles so as to absent ourselves from miserable ways that might contribute to stagnation in our future or actualizations
#UC

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by okoliexpress: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
AND WHAT THEN WILL YOU SAY ABOUT NUHU RIBADU'S EFCC THAT WAS GOING AFTER PEOPLE IN THE RULING PARTY? THIS PRESENT EFCC SUCKS... PLS SAY SOMETHING THAT MAKES SENSE HEAR.. DONT COME AND VEX SOMEBODY..... RIBADU THAT WAS SO GOOD AC FIELDED HIM AS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE
yemmight:
No matter how bad Nigerians rate this current EFCC, they remain the best of our time. I don't care if the presidency or N/A not working, but this current EFCC deserve our kudos.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Mayflowa(m): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:

proudly Yoruba.

I love Igbos

I love Hausa

I hate senseless looters

proudly Nigerian

Though this is laudable but why don't we have names? Recently, someone that stole a mobile phone was sentenced to 7 years in imprisonment without fine. Why are some people shielded. How does this serve as a deterrent for others?
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by momohjimohms: 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Religion and tribal sentiment hv taken our sense if not no reasonable human being in this this country will not support buhari administration
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by AbiolaFawole(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:

proudly Yoruba.

I love Igbos

I love Hausa

I hate senseless looters

proudly Nigerian

God will bless you for saying the truth
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by adeyrossin(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
i beg most of this money na blood money jare
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by 2bam: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
should I believe this story,that was how it was reported on nairaland that two people drown at a swimpool in playhouse okhorp road benin city and the place was seal.but on my own enquiry about playhouse
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by yemmight(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
okoliexpress:
AND WHAT THEN WILL YOU SAY ABOUT NUHU RIBADU'S EFCC THAT WAS GOING AFTER PEOPLE IN THE RULING PARTY? THIS PRESENT EFCC SUCKS... PLS SAY SOMETHING THAT MAKES SENSE HEAR.. DONT COME AND VEX SOMEBODY..... RIBADU THAT WAS SO GOOD AC FIELDED HIM AS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

You be somebody wey dem wan vex? Who be you?
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by 2bam: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
should I believe this story,that was how it was reported on nairaland that two people drown at a swimpool in playhouse okhoro road benin city and the place was seal.but on my own enquiry i found out that nothing of such happened,
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by kinibigdeal(m): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Boring script
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by ifyalways(f): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jabioro:
Emagbadun the whistle blowers.. Laffin Don break my teeth for.. 9ja house of comedy.
Wonder if anyone bothered to run a check on the car registration sef? I just did and it made the whole comedy even more hilarious. Lol
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by airminem(f): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
wapadunk:
Wey the money? I only came here for photo evidence. In the absence of any.........................Make I Ku Ku ma leave.

Ops!
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by 989900: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Whistleblower things.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by dokunbam(m): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:

proudly Yoruba.

I love Igbos

I love Hausa

I hate senseless looters

proudly Nigerian

Supported
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by balanceofterror1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tpave:
Whistle blowers. Make quick money and risk your life

Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by sportflex: 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
BVN has made these people to seek new ways of hiding their loots.
Re: EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja by Jabioro: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifyalways:

Wonder if anyone bothered to run a check on the car registration sef? I just did and it made the whole comedy even more hilarious. Lol
My brother.. what did you get as a result ?make I take am laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room / Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death / Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.