Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

When You Don't Practice What You Preach! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Don't Practice What You Preach! (42533 Views)

African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice / If You Don't Know This Man....Then Heaven Is Sure For You / Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by Amagite(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
This post is for hypocritical people who don't practice what they preach and forget that the Internet never forgets.

So twitter user, Hildonia made a post with photos baring her boobs, another Twitter user, Anidra who didn't like that she bared her boobs, slammed her. But then, this happened... Anidra left Twitter, went to IG and also bared her boobs.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/when-you-dont-practice-what-you-preach.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by baylord101(m): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
And dm go repackage this flat road to deceive guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by DLondonboiy: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Flat bress everywhere..

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Women seem to enjoy bashing one another.
Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
So girls are looking for who to suck their bress shocked

Den when you ask them "can I suck ur bress?", they slap u angry

Ayam not understanding embarassed

173 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
This is like finding a grenade , taking the pin out and then complaining about not having any hands when it blows up whilst holding it.In a nutshell self inflicted stupidity.All she will attract are Mosquitos , they will settle "feed" then fly off once full. And the cycle continues what investment banker will want her as a wife? Women we always shoot ourselves in the foot actually both feet if I use this post as an example.

8 Likes

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by Celestyn8213: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
I fold my arms dey watch
Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by mrmrmister: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
cheesy
I love Anidra's breasts though.
They're like fresh bread.

8 Likes

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by emmabest2000(m): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Flat bress everywhere..

Someone help me with that famous DOG HEAD WITH WICKED EYES grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by iykebest1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
height of desperation
Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Good one. This shows some people's objective is just to bad mouth the others and make them feel bad. Not really about correcting them.

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by okonja(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by TosineGuy(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Why would a lady wants her child and man to share her boobbs. So wen i marry, i will be competing with my child to suck breast?
Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by Tenim47(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
bweast that have no one to svck is that one a bweast undecided

3 Likes

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by Kondomatic(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:
This is like finding a grenade , taking the pin out and then complaining about not having any hands when it blows up whilst holding it.In a nutshell self inflicted stupidity.All she will attract are Mosquitos , they will settle "feed" then fly off once full. And the cycle continues what investment banker will want her as a wife? Women we always shoot ourselves in the foot actually both feet if I use this post as an example.
You my sister have plenty sense
gringringringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by ilsmiling(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
OK o, welldone
Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by iamnicer: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
cool cool cool cool cool cool

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:

Is that you on your profile pic?
Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by HIScraziness(m): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
The black girl tho, the guy that did that to her boobs deserves a life imprisonment! undecided

grin grin

9 Likes

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Vorpal:

Is that you on your profile pic?
Yes
Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
The way you carry yourself determines the type of man you'll attract. Be a queen and kings will pursue you. Be a bítch and a dog will bite you. Now, I'm not saying dress like a old lady(no disrespect to the elderly, love you all to pieces) but yeah, make them wonder, not lust...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by dessz(m): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
mtchew this one na b00bs, though I hate b00bs but this is just as flat as a TV screen.mtchewww. #teamnyash grin

5 Likes

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by Alphamale2017(m): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
these kind of girls nor dey sleep house . see bobby done fall like slippers.

see as she expose her self . ? she forget say who dey sell pepper nor dey carry scratch brokos. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by PunterTim(m): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Girls must market na grin
Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
hmmmm....... Olympus boobs everywhere
Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by mazizitonene(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:
was clapping loudly for you then i saw your profile pix.......the clapping reduced.....you've got some brains though.....a lil

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by VanBommel(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
emmabest2000:

take am

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by adrian3000(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:
Go on.... Ayam listening
Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by Suko110(m): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

Asin d whole issue tire me , very compiled species

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by ikombe: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
emmabest2000:

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by gbegemaster(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: When You Don't Practice What You Preach! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:

Yes

No offence,but what makes you any different than the babe you are castigating given your profile pic? No face?

Mind you, am neither pro boobs baring but at least she gives you an idea of her principles.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 / Mr Nairaland - Campaign Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.