Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. (7943 Views)

Checkout The Maternity Photos This Couple Posted On Twitter - It Has Gone Viral / OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? / Just Look At The Photos This Facebook User Shared On His Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Amarabae(f): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Just take a look at the picture below that shows a woman advising fellow women not to breastfeed their male babies but breastfeed only the female ones.
I am a bit shocked at her labelling giving birth to a male child as "unfortunate "
Feminism has been infiltrated by some dumb ladies who don't fully understand the movement.
I keep saying it that feminism is not a war on men but a war on anti-women injustice and inequalities in a masculine dominated society.
Feminism in history fought against discrimination in wage payment to women in working place when compared to the wages payed to a man who is in the same level with the woman,
Feminism fought it and won, today men and women of the same level are paid the same salary in a particular work place.
Thats feminism.
Not launching a "menaretrash" hashtag etc or just posting unnecessary anti-men opinions.
Reminds me of a popular Nigeria born feminist who claimed that women stabbing their husbands is revolution.
Nawa o.
Being a feminist should not make you stupid,
Look at that woman's post, its saddening.
I am a proud feminist and a proud mother of a baby boy.
Feminism does not prevent me from loving and respecting my husband, he is the head of the house and am his supporter.
Feminism does not mean you questioning if a man should be the head of a house.
No.
I love my son,he is so precious and adorable to me, feminism is not a war on gender of baby please!
The woman in that pics hate a baby boy but is a fan of just baby girls,
And I was thinking, is it not the sperm of a Man(who was once a baby boy) that will make her pregnant with the baby girl that she desires.
Oh she misunderstood feminism and need to be taught about the movement.
Understand the concept of feminism before you jump out to claim to be one.
And finally
Feminism is not a hiding place for Lesbianism please.
If you are a lesbian and you don't like men, please stop using feminism as an excuse why you don't like men.
Thanks

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Sharp9: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
There is a place for her in Libya. ( shld be sold to slavery)

10 Likes

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Amarabae:
Just take a look at the picture below that shows a woman advising fellow women not to breastfeed their male babies but breastfeed only the female ones.
I am a bit shocked at how labelling giving birth to a male child as "unfortunate "
Feminism has been infiltrated by some dumb ladies who don't fully understand the movement.
I keep saying it that feminism is not a war on men but a war on anti-women injustice and inequalities in a masculine dominated society.
Feminism in history fought against discrimination in wage payment to women in working place when compared to the wages payed to a man who is in the same level with the woman,
Feminism fought it and won, today men and women of the same level are paid the same salary in a particular work place.
Thats feminism.
Not launching a "menaretrash" hashtag etc.
Being a feminist should not make you stupid,
Look at that woman's post, its saddening.
I am a proud feminist and a proud mother of a baby boy.
Feminism does not prevent me from loving and respecting my husband, he is the head of the house and am his supporter.
Feminism does not mean you questioning if a man should be the head of a house.
No.
I love my son,he is so precious and adorable to me, feminism is not a war on gender of baby please!
The woman in that pics hate a baby boy but is a fan of just baby girls,
And I was thinking, is it not the sperm of a Man(who was once a baby boy) that will make her pregnant with the baby girl that she desires.
Oh she misunderstood feminism and need to be taught about the movement.
Understand the concept of feminism before you jump out to claim to be one.
And finally
Feminism is not a hiding place for Lesbianism please.
If you are a lesbian and you don't like men, please stop using feminism as an excuse why you don't like men.
Thanks
LMAO
I hope they realize that women also come from men grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by nelszx: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
This is an advanced form of witchcraft

9 Likes

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Earthquake1: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hahahaha this one is femi-suicide

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Amarabae(f): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
imhotep:

LMAO
I hope they realize that women also come from men grin
thats for people with Christianity view about creation.
A Hindu or buhdist etc may disagree with you.
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Amarabae(f): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
Sharp9:
There is a place for her in Libya. ( shld be sold to slavery)
thats harsh
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Amarabae(f): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
nelszx:
This is an advanced form of witchcraft
grin
No, she misunderstood the movement.
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Amarabae:
thats for people with Christianity view about creation.
A Hindu or buhdist etc may disagree with you.
why
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Amarabae(f): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
imhotep:

why
because they don't believe in the Adam and Eve theory.
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Rubbiish(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Amarabae:
thats harsh
Really?? undecided
Then tell us the truth...u like what she wrote?
Someome hating on an innocent male child deserve worse than libya slavery...
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Amarabae:
because they don't believe in the Adam and Eve theory.
oh
I mean that you need male sperm to produce girls.
Kill off the boys and the girls will follow eventually.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Amarabae(f): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin
imhotep:

oh
I mean that you need male sperm to produce girls.
Kill off the boys and the girls will follow eventually.

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by smartpyzee(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ah.. This one half mad ooh.... embarassed..

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Amarabae(f): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Rubbiish:

Really?? undecided
Then tell us the truth...u like what she wrote?
Someome hating on an innocent male child deserve worse than libya slavery...
Her case is more of ignorance induced hatred and she can be corrected
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Marcofranz(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Is she a witch?
She might end up not having any
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Amarabae:
grin
as for me I keep laughing at the radical feminists as they run around the place grin grin
The white feminists dream of castrating every man

4 Likes

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Amarabae(f): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Marcofranz:
Is she a witch?
No.but Ignorant
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Rubbiish(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Amarabae:

Her case is more of ignorance induced hatred and she can be corrected
U think so?
U think u can correct such a mindset?
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Amarabae(f): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Rubbiish:

U think so?
U think u can correct such a mindset?
lols,she sound hardened.
I pray she will have only baby girls before an innocent baby boy gets hurt in her hands
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
How do you know that she is mentally alright? Some people online on social platform are abnormal and not mentally balanced..
No normal lady will think like that..

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Amarabae(f): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
How do you know that she is mentally alright?
Some people online on social platform are abnormal and not mentally balanced..

No normal lady will think like that..
Ignorance can make a normal person sound like a mentally deranged.
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
Amarabae:
Ignorance can make a normal person sound like a mentally deranged.
True but can ignorance make a woman to hate a male child?
I highly doubt that..

Its either she is abnormal or demon possessed.
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by TheHistorian(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
The incessant 'abuse' of feminism.

God knows I don't entertain tomfoolery in whatever clothing it takes.
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by walepackage(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Feminism is 'evil' in all totality

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Amarabae(f): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
walepackage:
Feminism is 'evil' in all totality
lie.
A big lie.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by DaddyKross: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
True but can ignorance make a woman to hate a male child?
I highly doubt that..

Its either she is abnormal or demon possessed.

All feminists are demon possessed

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Amarabae(f): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
TheHistorian:
The incessant 'abuse' of feminism.

exactly

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by Amarabae(f): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
DaddyKross:

All feminists are demon possessed
Harsh.
Take am easy.
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by policy12: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
And u said feminist get sense..I am not sure

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by jashar(f): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
All of them on that group/page need psychiatric evaluation...

Several screws are loose...

Irani were...
Re: Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. by DaddyKross: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Amarabae:

Harsh.
Take am easy.

Take it easy ? Until some bitchh kill me in my sleep all in the name of some stupid movement ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Condom Stand In A Supermarket In Owerri Yesterday / This Year I Met A Guy Who I Felt Was The "Last Bus Stop" For This My Singlehood! / VIDEO: See What These Secondary School Students Were Caught Doing In The Classro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.