Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji (127647 Views)

Twist Of Fate. / Twist Of Hope(a Must Read Story) / Twist Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by MissRelly: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Wow!! This Is Lovely! Finally Finally This Twisted Fate Has Been Straightend, Bolape more wisdom to write more,this is AWESOME!!

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by boriowoope: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
thanks ma'am, so much love this story. pls mention me in ur next story thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by oly0511(f): 7:38am On Feb 06, 2018
wow!!! here we are nice story but hope birthmark is not the Continuation of twist of fate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by thiolhuwar09(f): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2018
Thank you for this interesting story,,,, eagerly waiting for birthmark

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by olaiyatolulope(f): 8:48am On Feb 06, 2018
thanks for this wonderful story Bolape. God bless. please mention when you start #BIRTHMARK.

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by Jane1234f(f): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2018
The story was cool, I enjoyed every bit of it...thanks

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by divinehand2003(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2018
Nice story. Thank God I never missed an episode. Great piece I must confess. My heartfelt gratitude goes to BOLAPE for sharing this fairytale with us. Thanks for the moral lessons. I personally learnt a lot. We love you always.

Wishing you more grace to write more stories. Byes.

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by PortableGee(f): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
Loved evry bit of it...but birthmark shld start fast o...be boredom wld kill someone

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by BOLAPE(f): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
No, It is not.

It is a different story on its own.

Watch out!
oly0511:
wow!!! here we are nice story but hope birthmark is not the Continuation of twist of fate
Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by BOLAPE(f): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
Thank you for reading.

I am glad you enjoy it and learned from it.

I hope you enjoy the next story as well...sit tight!

It is loading already...
divinehand2003:
Nice story. Thank God I never missed an episode. Great piece I must confess. My heartfelt gratitude goes to BOLAPE for sharing this fairytale with us. Thanks for the moral lessons. I personally learnt a lot. We love you always.

Wishing you more grace to write more stories. Byes.

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by oly0511(f): 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
BOLAPE:
No, It is not.
It is a different story on its own.
Watch out!
Okay bring it on

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by Miedez(f): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
Thank you very much for this great piece or art, it was worth reading.

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by Dessydemmy: 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Why dont you mention dessydemmy since!!!. I have miss so much. I will soon catch up sha.

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by Amalizzy(f): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
Very interesting and captivating!

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by Hector09(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2018
Job weldone ok send me ur acct details

2 Likes

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by PricelessCharm(f): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Big thanks ma. Pls mention me when 'BIRTHMARK' begins.

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by childsGood(m): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
what a story

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by BOLAPE(f): 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
This is my account details oo. 2189591081. Olanrewaju kafayat mobolaji. Zenith. Thank you as i expect credit alert.
Hector09:
Job weldone ok send me ur acct details

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by nastynic(m): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
A SKILLFULLY CRAFTED EMOTIONAL ND INTERESTING PIECE....... The sky is Your Stepping Stone Ma'am

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by BOLAPE(f): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2018
Thank you.
nastynic:
A SKILLFULLY CRAFTED EMOTIONAL ND INTERESTING PIECE....... The sky is Your Stepping Stone Ma'am

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by BOLAPE(f): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2018
Dear My people,

Good morning to you all!

'BIRTHMARK' has started already.

Here is the link to the story on nairaland , https://www.nairaland.com/4343594/birthmark

Kindly follow the thread so that you won't miss subsequent episodes.

Have a great week ahead!

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by EmjayCaleb(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2018
Hello Guys,

How was your weekend?

This is the final chapter for TWIST OF FATE.

Hope you enjoy it? The e-book will be out soon and will let you know as soon as it is ready.

Be on the lookout for the next story, 'BIRTHMARK'

Have a great week ahead!

Cheers!

This story is DOPE !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by gal10(f): 7:47pm On May 13, 2018
Been reading since 5p.m and finally got to the end!! Lovely story..kept me glued..i love it..welldone ma'am. Following birthmark as well

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by princessConfy(f): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
BOLAPE you're an angel...

1 Like

Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by BOLAPE(f): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Thank you.

princessConfy:
BOLAPE you're an angel...
Re: TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji by BOLAPE(f): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
TWISTS OF FATE is now available on OKADABOOKS for those who might be interested.

You can get it on this link: https://okadabooks.com/search?term=TWISTS+OF+FATE

Alternatively, you can email at obolaji2002@yahoo.com for the pdf copy.

A copy is #500 only.

Thank you for reading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

<<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.