Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (82210 Views)

Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Valkyr: 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Quinn22:
Say no to broke guys! angry They are fucking leeches and gold digging niggas tongue

You don't mean it
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Esepayne(f): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
I cannot, in fact God forbid, have done it before i was even the one supporting and he later cheated on me with my friend. I can't, I can't, I can't, God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Wisegreat(f): 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Anyone can be broke, but being poor is an error, because the bible say's those that know their God shall do exploit. Pls if the Gud is broke does not mean he don't have a Destiny, Just be who u her. God can make u the source of ur man wealth never can tell.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Jabioro: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
I married my wife when I was nothing and I met my side chick the day I lost the greater part of investment in an inferno accident.. there are one thousand and one good mama outside there ..mind you the same goes for some men ..

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by 1metre: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:
Be with a guy who's broke? For what? How old is he? What was he doing when his age mates were saving (The Bible condemns lazy people)

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
If I want to be poor I'll remain in my nan's house and stay single Be with a broke guy? (Godforbid)
sorry oo, but what do u hv to be considered by a rich guy for marriage . Sex apart!!

4 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by annyberry: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
of course dere is, I can speak of myself in dat aspect,guys are to b blame for sum girl attitude in dat aspect also
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by nuttyp: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
I am just so shocked by some of the comments, all ladies want a rich, intelligent, charismatic, caring guy with a bright future or combination of most of those qualities. Now, my curiosity is why any lady would think her body or self alone should be worth that? What are you bringing to the table to justify having a guy with those qualities? If you want gold, be a gold.

4 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
AnnaGray:
It's not strictly about the money.
A person must have something though.
Some combination of money and mindset.
You can be broke, but if you have a positive mindset, goals, dreams, and the ability, then that is ok.

A negative mindset, and broke, no way. No one likes a loser.
You joined yesterday?. Which country are you?

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Jabioro: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
Esepayne:
I cannot, in fact God forbid, have done it before i was even the one supporting and he later cheated on me with my friend. I can't, I can't, I can't, God forbid
You got it.. served yourself, I mean open the fridge take whatever you like..
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
siye102:

so the Bible said ur source of income should be a guy u're dating?
if you're dating someone u should study the person and see if he has potentials and a future plan not the other way round. not all broke guys are lazy.
the fact that he is broke today doesn't mean he won't make it tomorrow.

Hi lady,

Don't know you but I hope you are able to get a nice man somewhere if you are not already with one. Rare to see your kind, wish you could school some of these other ladies our there. By the way, I support her not because I don't have funds (quite the opposite) but because of her values which I share.

6 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Orlins: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:
Be with a guy who's broke? For what? How old is he? What was he doing when his age mates were saving (The Bible condemns lazy people)

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
If I want to be poor I'll remain in my nan's house and stay single Be with a broke guy? (Godforbid)

Being Lazy doesn't make someone poor. He's friends have made theirs, you make your own and turn a man's life around... #strengthofawoman.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by willibounce1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
Yes! You will find them in Nollywood movies.

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by DonBenny77(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy
For Good seek why would i date a man bcoz of money smiley

OP! Here is ur answer
We have them
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by shadowsblu(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
IF I HEAR
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
That is why it is a cartoon.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Interesting question.

Since I am an equal opportunity analysts....

The other flip side of the coin --question is then:

"Do we still have boys/men (whichever title suits your maturity as of late) who can recognize a lady whom loves him despite being financially poor".

For a lot of men: ego, poor self esteem and pride and immaturity prevents them from recognizing such woman

Theoretically, most men will say they wish a woman will stay with them despite their 'broke' state. In reality, most of them chase after empty heads, bimbos and gold-diggers.

Real talk #

PS: financially poor vs. broke as poverty is a mindset. Big difference between financial poverty vs. just mental poverty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by SafeDavid(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
That one na simple thing na.

Btw Op,u are a very special someone to me but i wont tell you what you did.

I even wrote down your name so i wont forget u.
for giving you the opportunity to make FTC post since you registered here right? grin grin grin
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Esepayne(f): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jabioro:
You got it.. served yourself, I mean open the fridge take whatever you like..
how do you mean
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nnemuka(f): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
yep especially when he gives you good head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by smartty68(m): 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
BABANGBALI:
please I want you to wrote down my name too, I will like to do what he dided to you
Clown grin
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by ussy09(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
They exist but very few, I got married when I was still struggling but today is a diff story.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by erico2k2(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
Broke do not amount to lazzynes . Besides broke get level

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Jabioro: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Esepayne:
how do you mean
Anybody can be broke but be poor is an error.. my dear
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by tweetsme(m): 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
AnnaGray:
It's not strictly about the money.
A person must have something though.
Some combination of money and mindset.
You can be broke, but if you have a positive mindset, goals, dreams, and the ability, then that is ok.

A negative mindset, and broke, no way. No one likes a loser.
Your thought shows you have manners and Character..

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Ceede: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
I'm sure you are still in your NAN' S house! When you are 40 You will know wot life is all about.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Raskasal(m): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy

Baby I want you
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by 2bam: 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy

. don't lie,money makes the love.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Alfredah01: 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Yes there is but not this part of the world... Niaja gals value material things alot... don't blame them though it's poverty.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by OgbeniSamm(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
hey golddigger, think twice and be wise.
Obama was poor when Mitchelle started dating him.
Tuface was nobody when Annie met him.
President Jonathan was very poor when he met mama Patience.
Peter of Psquare and Lola his wife nko?.
If u need me to go on, I will. I am broke at the moment but there are the things my gf sees in me which has made her stay by me. Once the guy is visionary, has grt plans, serious, honest, smart, hardworking and abv all, prayerful, then he sure will make it. Dont be gullible. Think I say to u.

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by cruz97(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
That one na simple thing na.
Btw Op,u are a very special someone to me but i wont tell you what you did.
I even wrote down your name so i wont forget u.
uniosun student?
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by phr33man(m): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
all ladies can say so but only few can do so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.