Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

"Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed (59393 Views)

Buhari Wanted To Rest Today And work from home: Lai Mohammed / I Never Said Buhari Will Be Working From Home- Lai Muhammad / Buhari Will Now Be Working From Home - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by tete7000(m): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
mystry:
can someone use can and flog this man out of that seat

Where is the house? I think a president can be impeached on the ground that he is incapacitated? No be so?

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by jericco1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Is he alive so?

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by jjjjj2017: 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki! omenkaLives! Mynd44 & the rest patriot, what do you have to say?

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Olaskybab: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Na Seun Osewa he be?

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by seyigiggle: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
i will tell my boss i shall be working from home to see his reactions grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
The senate should do the needful

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by rejoice4eva(m): 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Which day did ghost workers are now approved to collect full salary. Only in Nigeria.......

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by godunia(m): 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
He should simply transmit a letter to the national assembly so he can return to London for further treatment. Are the Carbals trying to keep him here by force so as to prevent the VP from acting? They are endangering the life of the President because of their selfish interests. Which one is work from home, was he working from federal secretariat before?

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by galaxy2020(m): 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fayose was right all this while and zombies wanted to crucify him for saying the truth. man proposes but God decides......

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Realist2: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Buhariah, it's too hard to defend this man. This mean nobody will be seing him again.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by mybestlove(m): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Let him finish what he started
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by alexpetersng: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Power hunger, just resign and rest. Na real wa

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by awu79: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
ok
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by chyeexcel: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki and co,una papa don dey lano oooo.chai no remedy again.
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Jabioro: 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
We are having unprecedented action from Aso rock.. all workers can choose to work at home including the factory workers.. You learn that from Baba bubu.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
The presidency.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by katniss(f): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Difference between Buhari and Jonathan. Just goes to show that if Buhari were in Jonathan's shoes, he'd not have stepped down. He's holding on to power even as feeble as he is. For those saying that the cabals are holding him, doesn't Buhari have a mind of his own? Doesn't he know what is good for him?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Leez(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
noetic5:
as per blogger nah
grin
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by obataokenwa(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
See what conspiracy to remove a PhD holder has caused Nigeria cos of selfishness of some old dead-conscience men. Nigeria is now a ridicule cos we got Senate that don't enquire and take a bold step to make Nigeria a better place. Impeach that man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Frankmiles: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Chai! This one weak me.

'Presidency' don turn freelancing job?

Maka why

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Udembaaham: 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hahahahaha game up Bubu.is high time you resign joor cause is so obvious that your very very sick enough is enough!!!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by toseen7: 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hehehehehe, Me self i work from home.. cheesy

Oloun, this govt is a joke!..... angry

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
GMB will bounce back if it's the will of God.
I still believe all will b OK.
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by mankan2k7(m): 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Buhari, why can't u tell us u are no more doing again.

Nigeria is bigger than u, hungry power drunk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Slimydude49(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
noetic5:
as per blogger nah
thanks for making me laugh.. This really got me laughing

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by eugochukwu: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Home Work grin

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Austinoiz(m): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Omenka and his BMC crew right now

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Redhot111(m): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
I think every Nigerians should start working from home. Every civil servant, the military, para military. Infact make all of us kuku the work frm house.

Wait ooo, won't it be better he moves aso rock to daura? So he will be working frm his home in the real sense? No problem though like I always say, we have been watching, we will be watching.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by teelaw4life(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lolololololololol... what effontery, they can even come put boldly to tell us he'll be working from home. Na inside this gbege all of us dey anyway. Eleje lo ma di legend. Elemi lo ma last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members / Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters / APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.