Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

"Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed (59394 Views)

Buhari Wanted To Rest Today And work from home: Lai Mohammed / I Never Said Buhari Will Be Working From Home- Lai Muhammad / Buhari Will Now Be Working From Home - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by ferdybillion(m): 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
I just tire for this man

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by stiles009(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
OreMI22:
The wages of sin is DEATH.

All tyrants from Mobutu to Idi Amin to Buhari all ended up as wasted piece of sh*t!

It is the promise of God to wicked souls

Fool....
And who doesn't die?
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Ngozi123(f): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
ajepako:

Chai....aburo mi...

Only 'ok'??

If it is GEJ, you would have written an epistle about why he must be impeached on health ground or hanged and blablabla

Haba? oko Ngozi omo yibooo!

I really hope that you're referring to another Ngozi. Please auntie, help me tell him to let me be.

madridguy:
Afternoon maa, hope you're good. Baba is really sick which is really scaring me because nothing must happen to Sai Baba. Please join me in prayer for him.

Meanwhile, my " Amaria " Ngozi has been acting strangely because someone is against our alliance and the guy always tackle me from all angle tongue

Leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Peace2love: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
When the foundation is wrong what can the righteous do?

This is time to pray for this nation, if you still love this nation, greed is killing us softly. May God in His infinite mercy heal our president and this nation.

Our problem is not Mr President but those taking advantage of the position he occupy to enrich themselves. They will not advice him to resign and go and take care of his health.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by madridguy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Khaif?

Ngozi123:

I really hope that you're referring to another Ngozi. Please auntie, help me tell him to let me be.

Leave me alone.
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
... This man is incapacitated. QED.
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by hadura29(m): 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Lol so baba go just dey house dey update for lappy...
Nigerians don suffer,I don't understand why he can't resign...he's made more money than he'll spend for the rest of his life..ugh!

God forbid, resign wetin.. he must finish wetin he start ooo... As dem beg am tire to resign he no gree, make him continue, oour work from home Presido
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by IYANGBALI: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
ajepako:

Iyangbali, you fine for this picture oh!

Chai....see beauty... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
post your own make we see
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Justicealh3(m): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Am just e-ye (here) to your comment. tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by plaetton: 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Please Nairalanders - Your Enemy is not President Buhari.. he is only a Man with great passion.. what you should fear are the thousands of Vultures who have stymied Nigeria's progress since the days of Shehu Shagari and are still in your Senate today .. they are evil and they will not die. They are the ones whom you should pray for their deaths
Another BULLSHIT.
Blame everyone but Buhari.

The issue here is about honour, personal integrity, patriotism.
Does Buhari have them or not

A man of honour, as obtains in more civilized nations, would put the interest of the country first ahead of his ambitions and parochial interests.
BUHARI is not doubt physically incapacitated and unfit to carry out his duties as president of Nigeria.
Honour , integrity and patriotism behoves him to resign, let the country move on, then take care of his health and spend his waning months with his family and loved ones.

His obstinacy is creating maximum confusion and chaos in the land.
What good man can drag his beloved country through this ?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by cuteboy2: 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
yourexcellency:
He has legs to walk to mosque on Fridays but he cannot walk to his office inside the Villa. This one pass one-chance ooo. Na ten chance
You mean they should have brought Mohammed to him in his bedroom, rather than him going to the mosque?

If Mohammed cannot go to the mountain, then mountain must come to Mohammed ..... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by iamuye(m): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
oooooh! b like say fifth harmony ft ty dollar sing work from home gbedu dey bust bubu head.. kwantinue we your gullible followers dey sing along.
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by cuteboy2: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
ehie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/breaking-buhari-now-work-home-asks-officials-bring-files-table-lai-mohammed/

Thanks uncle Lie-nus Mohammed for letting us know.

But as usual, you have told a lie inside a lie. We already know he does go to the office.
But is he really working from home? Or he is receiving home treatment?
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Firefire(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
I sorry for the brainwashed Nigerians who voted for a man of 85+ as president in this century. undecided

shame on all of you.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by jiyya: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
home work
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Tecno66: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lai Mohammed why are you lying?
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by profudus(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
One can easily score many goals off the field of play but when one is introduced into the real game, one may realize that to score even a goal is not as easy as one thinks off the field of play. One may conclude therefore that it is easier said than done and uneasy lies head that wears the crown. Mr President have you seen it?

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Nafizzey(m): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
discusant:
Why can't President Buhari work from home?

Unless the Igbo and Yoruba get over their differences, even a cow from northern Nigeria can beat a Barack Obama or Bill Clinton from southern Nigeria and still be able to rule Nigeria - and rule from home. Nigeria's rigged political structure guarantees north this privileged; worse, lots of southern Nigerians don't yet understand why or how.

Why and How? By north using its military leaders to proliferate 20 states and hundreds of local govt councils out of one northern region, but created only 17 states and lesser number of local govt councils out of two southern regions, north draws overwhelming political majority from the 20 states to determine what can be in Nigeria.

In a federal country where distinct groups came together to form one country, it's wrong to use land mass or even population as criterion to create new federal units like states or provinces from existing ones.

In fact, there are supposed to have been more states in the two southern regions, than in the northern region after S. Abacha created the last batch of states.

If the Yoruba and the Igbo don't get together to co-opt southsouth and insist on restructuring the polity democratically from where OBJ and GEJ stopped, there shall be more Buharis of northern Nigeria ruling Nigeria from home.
Did you say all this during GEJ tenure.?

I beg carry go
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by judondasylva(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Nigeria the worst country on earth, the only country that a dead man can rule from the grave provided he is from certain region it's allowed even when it's obvious that the country is dying.
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by sundayojerinde(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
OK ooo no Wallah, every Monday I will be working from home
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Omeokachie: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Working from za oza room?
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by UncleJudax(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
alabafe:
Who did we actually offend in this country!!
Apparently, the British morrafuckers

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Duru009(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Yara'Adua era is fasting approaching.. ..

#God help Nigeria
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Etogist: 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Aso rock has officially been transfered from Abuja to Duara. Which way Nigeria?
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Awoo88: 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
For a man that is "hale and hearty"?! Lie Muhammad need hell fire
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by macaranta(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Did they glue his @ss to the Damn sit? Can't he just resign already
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by MikeB3(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Na una want change nah and here we are with it! Lol......
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by yinkslinks(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
MMM president working from home.
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by 9japride(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
It seems our mumu in this country don mature, it baffles me how we ended up with shallow people as our leaders
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by sosy25: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
President Buhari, you can work from home. You just need the link on my signature to work effectively from home.

I have been working from home for the past six years and I know a thing or two about working from home.
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Adecks01(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Where has he being working from then?
Why not take him to Daura or his usual London so that he can be working from their.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members / Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters / APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.