Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

"Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed (59396 Views)

Buhari Wanted To Rest Today And work from home: Lai Mohammed / I Never Said Buhari Will Be Working From Home- Lai Muhammad / Buhari Will Now Be Working From Home - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by alapomejishegs: 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
I am just scared of this country, all these baba are just wasting our time for nothing. This is what i call Israelite journey for this country. Most of us would ve been dead before things get to normal. They are wasting the time of the youth.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by mrdreams: 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
dear me self bow for him way self o, must he die on the throne? chai, their is God Oooo

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by dedeorji(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
They cut short his treatment abroad and brought him home just to keep a stranglehold on power,
But what do they have in the end ?
A vegetable wilting away.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by lonelydora: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nenejeje:
it is well

Your moniker sounds familiar in real life. Do you know Jeje from Edo living in PH?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Jonesky4real: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
please Lai Mohammed what did you mean by that. Sha wishing baba quick recovery

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by magoo10(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
wack govt
there is no kind of story we dont hear from this people.
this govt represents anything that is abnormal

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by joshk(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Pls can he just resign I don't y dis man do not value his life. y allow d cabal to dictate for when it has do with ur life and wellbeing after his death nigeria will not cease to be so y killing urself just because of power. I fear people oo

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Daddybright1986(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Visual President

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by ChristyB(f): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Where has he been working from before?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by balanceofterror1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Omenkalives ISTANDWITHBUHAR psalmsjob Sarrki NgeneUkwenu, buhari said that he'll be working from home. Pls mind how you call his mobile line for he may be handling her in the other room. Pass this tory to your people like madridguy passingShot.

He ran to London, came back and ran to his house. What is pursuing him from Aso rock?. Is it Abati's Aso rock ghost or what?.

Listen to GEJ......

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by mrdreams: 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
I will take care of his coffin, no payments just for free.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Uchgibson(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Signs of end time....But it can be modified if only bubu can save himself sometime by resigning.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by irumanle(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Buhari is not in anyway different from past power hungry African leaders.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by madridguy(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Your point?

balanceofterror1:
Omenkalives ISTANDWITHBUHAR psalmsjob Sarrki NgeneUkwenu, buhari said that he'll be working from home. Pls mind how you call his mobile line for he may be handling her in the other room. Pass this tory to your people like madridguy passingShot.

He ran to London, came back and ran to his house. What is pursuing him from Aso rock?. Is it Abati's Aso rock ghost or what?.

Listen to GEJ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by hucienda: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
You reap what you sow.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Listen to GEJ......

Mind showing a video where your hero the ineffectual baboon said that?
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
smiley smiley Buhari is now a work-from home freelancer.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Chiedu4Trump: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
This means there is a serious problem with hale and hearty Buhari.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by isnovic(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
The temerity of APC government.

Work from home now. This is all becoming a big joke.

Buhari may be a good man, but there is a limit even a good name will repulse your very own; and this is just about getting there.

I convulse at the commotion if Jonathan were to say this.

Buhari.......mbanu, like this no gel at all.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by balanceofterror1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
madridguy:
Your point?

What is pursuing Buhari from Aso rock?.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lufthansa:
Why wish another man death when young trees are fallen and dried ones are firmly rooted. How are you sure you will survive him. Wish no man evil!
that's why common sense is not common. Just read the trash you type down.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by madridguy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Do you see him around your area?

balanceofterror1:

What is pursuing Buhari from Aso rock?.
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Charly68: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
No problem as long as project Nigeria keeps running . Though Baba should please take his time to rest. Since he has an able vice I don't see any problem on the matter. Whatever requires his attention he would be briefed & order will be given only that things he ought to sign may complicate governance but as far as he gives his consent no wahala.
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Ellixlimswag(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
he want to work small in za oda room

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by mannycrown: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
I will rather pray for VP Osinbanjo to rule well as interim President than waste time praying for a sick man that wont accept he is sick talkless of having any need to face his health as a matter of priority. RestInPresvill (RIP) Buhari

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by balanceofterror1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Mind showing a video where your hero the ineffectual baboon said that?

Face the topic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Zombies are now scratching their heads, they don't know how to defend this one.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Lexusgs430: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Take all the meetings to his home. If Buhari cannot go to the meetings, the meetings shall come to him .....
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by plaetton: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
galaxy2020:
our vegetable President.... this man should resign and go take care of himself first.
Lol.

Nigeria has become the first Democratic country in the world to be ruled by a Vegetable.

Not funny at all. undecided

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by mrdreams: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nenejeje:
it is well
my brada, ure not far from the truth
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Face the topic.

I never knew the image you posted had to do with the topic hahah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters / APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment / Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.