Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy (658 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy by younqjohn01(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Do girls have anything special to offer in relationship truly?? Im still not understanding, according to a Wfb Prince Abiodun who’s an entertainment blogger and the Ceo of hypestv.com took to his facebook wall and publish this post and I feel like it’s not meant to be on Facebook alone and I want to have the opinion of both boys and girls about this ,and this is what he wrote
“Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship apart From Sex.
Sincerely, Do Girls Have Anything To Offer In A Relationship Apart From S*x ?.
I keep asking myself that question. And the answer i could give is No. They dont have anything to offer, just the sex part.
Now what if its a guy that is being celibate, whats going to be his gain ?. Nothing. And he is going to do alot of spending.
No nigeria girl, i repeat, no nigeria girl is ready to give any guy anything, they believe they are at the receiving end while the guy is at the giving part. Why ? It should be vice versa. Tell a nigeria lady you are broke, i can bet it, she will just tell you have you tried asking your friend if they can help. And before she leaves, she will still give you another problem (expenses).
Girls should try to amend, if you give a guy money too do you know you wont die ?. Seriously you wont, you can try it. The only girls / ladies that give guys money are sugar mummies and thats not even giving, its payment of the service they have done.
My own story, my girlfriend of just 2months have tasked me that i hardly pick her call, she told me she needed to get a phone, me myself, i dont have a phone, i was trying to tell her i will give her some days after, she just called me again yestaday that her cream has finished, so i should also double my hustle because i will be buying 2 things, Phone and Cream. And am sure she will call me soon to ask for Airtime.
Looking at things, all i can say is girls have nothing to offer in a relationship. Nothing.
Guys share your own part and what you think with this……..”
source....... http://irockng.com/2017/04/girls-nothing-offer-relationship-apart-sex-facebook-guy/
Re: Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy by HungerBAD: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Not true.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy by GloriaNinja(f): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
undecided USELESS PEOPLE AND USELESS THREAD.
Re: Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy by marvin902(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
not really true. it depends on the girl your with
Re: Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy by mhizgap(f): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
angry If your lady is a hoe that simply doest make others one
Re: Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Okay, your comment has been noted.

Re: Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
lol...the ladies iyaf vex.
Re: Girls Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex – Facebook Guy by Gee645(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
thats a wonderful piece bro. i couldnt agree more

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Men That Can Make A Woman Climax / Why Do We Feel Such Attraction For Our First Sex Partners / Breaking: 34-year-old Man Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.