Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here (2268 Views)

PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media / This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today / See The Current Sexiest Slay Queen In Nigeria (photo 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by marvin902(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
what do you think about the current North Korea and US confrontation.Is WW3 here
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by darbeelicous(f): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by NeeKlaus: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
And how is this romantic?
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by marvin902(m): 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
NeeKlaus:
And how is this romantic?

made a mistake with the forum..my bad
buh have already pasted it your choice your comment
smiley
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by marvin902(m): 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
lipsrsealed
why silent undecided
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by Alexrayz(m): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
marvin902:
what do you think about the current North Korea and US confrontation.Is WW3 here

Well I think ww3 can not be this straightforward and predictable and America have no right to tell which country deserve to have a nuclear weapon they definitely not d government of this earth
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by ikp120(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
marvin902:
Is Trump sucking that Korea guy's dick? undecided

Bro take ya time o. angry angry
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by darbeelicous(f): 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
I'm scared.......
marvin902:

why silent undecided
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by marvin902(m): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
I'm scared.......

buh am behind so don't be grin
buh what's your take in this
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by marvin902(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
ikp120:
Is Trump sucking that Korea guy's dick? undecided
Bro take ya time o. angry angry

Oga all I want is the fat guy to just bomb the US buh I won't be surprised if trump attacks first
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by ikp120(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
marvin902:

Oga all I want is the fat guy to just bomb the US
buh I won't be surprised if trump attacks first
IF there will be war, na that cow called Trump wey go attack first. That guy for NK just dey mind his own business, but that asshole called Trump wan dey always show himself.

I don't think there will be ww3 this year sha. I dey try to pick the vibes between Trump and NK but the vibes are like falling tides or fading smoke (that's the best way I fit describe am). Just watch how US ship will pull out of that Korean peninsula in less than a month's time without even firing a shot. The thing is just dying down.

Summary:
There will be no ww3 this year. Ikp120 said so. Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by marvin902(m): 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
ikp120:
IF there will be war, na that cow called Trump wey go attack first. That guy for NK just dey mind his own business, but that asshole called Trump wan dey always show himself.

I don't think there will be ww3 this year sha. I dey try to pick the vibes between Trump and NK but the vibes are like falling tides or fading smoke (that's the best way I fit describe am). Just watch how US ship will pull out of that Korean peninsula in less than a month's time without even firing a shot. The thing is just dying down.

Summary:

I don't think you watched the latest weapons test just did its the largest they have ever done
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by ikp120(m): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
marvin902:

I don't think you watched the latest weapons test just did its the largest they have ever done
At least you know that it's just a weapon test. Any nation can test their weapon without hurting anyone.
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by marvin902(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
ikp120:
At least you know that it's just a weapon test. Any nation can test their weapon without hurting anyone.

true nevertheless I just need one bomb to hit the US I dislike that country
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by geniusboy079(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Before we conclude, let us do simple analysis nah.
let us compare their diplomatic agreement, economy, self sufficiency, technology and their military might.
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by marvin902(m): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
geniusboy079:
Before we conclude, let us do simple analysis nah.
let us compare their diplomatic agreement, economy, self sufficiency, technology and their military might.

NK economy is trash
Nk self sufficiency is a fairy tale
technology somehow good
military might is very strong

but the US Beats them hands down
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by Shiitposter: 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Alexrayz:

Well I think ww3 can not be this straightforward and predictable and America have no right to tell which country deserve to have a nuclear weapon they definitely not d government of this earth

They are the world police and they earned that title through hard work and sacrifice, you have no idea what a nuclear weapon in the wrong hands can really do. If Nigeria for instance starts a Nuclear weapon's project do you expect USA to just keep quiet knowing fully well that we have Boko-haram and God know what other Extremist in our back yard that are literally itching to get their hands on one those weapon and cause unimaginable pains all because of their "Sacred" ideology? look you have to understand that there are certain kinds of weapons that are not meant for unstable countries, North Korea included. North Korea may not have Extremists in their region but how the hell can you leave Nuclear capability in a country where the dictator (kim) executed 2 high ranking officials with an anti-aircraft gun just because they were caught sleeping when he was speaking during a briefing. That's insane. Do you know how many of our ministers and officials would have been executed if they attended meetings in North Korea? All of them.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wat is ww3?
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by marvin902(m): 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Shiitposter:

They are the world police and they earned that title through hard work and sacrifice, you have no idea what a nuclear weapon in the wrong hands can really do. If Nigeria for instance starts a Nuclear weapon's project do you expect USA to just keep quiet knowing fully well that we have Boko-haram and God know what other Extremist in our back yard that are literally itching to get their hands on one those weapon and cause unimaginable pains all because of their "Sacred" ideology? look you have to understand that there are certain kinds of weapons that are not meant for unstable countries, North Korea included. North Korea may not have Extremist in their region but how the hell can you leave Nuclear capability in a country where the ditactor (kim) executed 2 high ranking officials with anti-aircraft guns just because they were sleeping when he was speaking. Do you know how many of our ministers and officials would have been executed if they attended meetings in North Korea?

The world police?
so how's that working out for a middle east that's completely upside down due to US intervention..
but let's be honest what they are doing now they won't try it with Russia and china
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by marvin902(m): 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Wat is ww3?
your kidding right undecided
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by Shiitposter: 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
marvin902:

The world police?
so how's that working out for a middle east that's completely upside down due to US intervention..
but let's be honest what they are doing now they won't try it with Russia and china

Could you have done better? if Nigeria werethe world police, tell me you could do better than what they are doing with no Military might. You judge so quickly forgetting just how complicated world issues are. how can they try it for a country like Russia that fought side by side with them during WWII, Russia military might can in some ways be compared to that of United states, they are good if not better than US, and so is china. If those countries decided to act like Kim Jon Un and threaten to blow up all their neighboring country, you'll probably not be sitting here typing this because the world would be in so much chaos.
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by marvin902(m): 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
Shiitposter:

Could you have done better? if Nigeria werethe world police, tell me you could do better than what they are doing with no Military might. You judge so quickly forgetting just how complicated world issues are. how can they try it for a country like Russia that fought side by side with them during WWII, Russia military might can in some ways be compared to that of United states, they are good if not better than US, and so is china. If those countries decided to act like Kim Jon Un and threaten to blow up all their neighboring country, you'll probably not be sitting here typing this because the world would be in so much chaos.

This isn't the first time Nk has been threatening fire and brim stone Obama handle it very well but it seems trump doesn't have sense..this issue shouldn't be solved like this cause if war finally breaks out China and Russia will support NK..the best thing is for US ships and submarine's to leave Korea waters first to reduce tensions cause as it stands everybody is itching to press the red button is just who's gonna be the first
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by ndubueze92(m): 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
ikp120:

Summary:
Just look at the way you're analyzing issues that affects the world and jumping into conclusions subjectively.... Do you what is nuclear proferation... ? Did you know that DPR as state sponsor of terrorism.... If nuclear armed are a threat to the world... Inasmuch as it's not going to degenerate to a full blown war....They got to be checked ad China their only ally has remained silent over it...
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by Shiitposter: 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
marvin902:

This isn't the first time Nk has been threatening fire and brim stone Obama handle it very well but it seems trump doesn't have sense..this issue shouldn't be solved like this cause if war finally breaks out China and Russia will support NK..the best thing is for US ships and submarine's to leave Korea waters first to reduce tensions cause as it stands everybody is itching to press the red button is just who's gonna be the first

Actually, China is not going to support NK, they Recently admitted to the possiblity of allowing US to Bomb North Korea's Nuclear Facility, so China is not a problem, and russia will also get in line, are you even serious? Nobody likes NK, literally No one likes that country, USA has so many allies if a war starts it will probably only take 24 hours to end it with especially now that China is behind US. I mean they suck each other's nuts in Trade anyways so that was never a problem. Do you really think that China is going to go to war with USA because of a spoilt brat like Kim, lol. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by marvin902(m): 12:02am On Apr 27, 2017
Shiitposter:

Actually, China is not going to support NK, they Recently admitted to the possiblity of allowing US to Bomb North Korea's Nuclear Facility, so China is not a problem, and russia will also get in line, are you even serious? Nobody likes NK, literally No one likes that country, USA has so many allies if a war starts it will probably only take 24 hours to end it with especially now that China is behind US. I mean they suck each other's nuts in Trade anyways so that was never a problem. Do you really think that China is going to go to war with USA because of a spoilt brat like Kim, lol. grin grin grin grin

dude do you really believe that if war Start's China and Russia would really back the US..even if they don't do it directly they are still gonna support but my fear's goes to south Korea and Japan
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by Shiitposter: 12:03am On Apr 27, 2017
marvin902:

dude do you really believe that if war Start's China and Russia would really back the US.

Yes.
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by marvin902(m): 12:04am On Apr 27, 2017
ndubueze92:
Just look at the way you're analyzing issues that affects the world and jumping into conclusions subjectively.... Do you what is nuclear proferation... ? Did you know that DPR as state sponsor of terrorism.... If nuclear armed are a threat to the world... Inasmuch as it's not going to degenerate to a full blown war....They got to be checked ad China their only ally has remained silent over it...

sorry who's checking the US..
or have they destroyed all their nukes or are we forgetting they have more nukes than anybody
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by marvin902(m): 12:06am On Apr 27, 2017
Shiitposter:

Yes.

let me ask you this if you see a way to do harm to your enemy would you take that opportunity
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by Shiitposter: 12:10am On Apr 27, 2017
marvin902:

let me ask you this if you see a way to do harm to your enemy would you take that opportunity

Maybe if its a small enemy then Yes. But a big one? No. I'd rather wait until its weakened to destroy it. Going to war with NK will not weaken the US by even 1% so it's not a wise decision unfortunately.
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by marvin902(m): 12:14am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=Shiitposter post=55954112]

Maybe if its a small enemy then Yes. But a big one? No. I'd rather wait until its weakened to destroy it. Going to war with NK will not weaken the US by even 1% so it's not a wise decision unfortunately.[/quote

why do everybody keep underestimating NK..
the moment you do that your downfall begins..the fact still stands trump and that fat boy are fools
Re: What Do You Think About The Current North Korea And US Confrontation.is WW3 Here by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 27, 2017
marvin902:

. Don't be too sure bro, U.S concerns is not even themselves, NK CNT get them, it is their allies around that region (S.K and Japan ) , More so, China as well, aside this , trust me, u.s wouldn't waste time, it will be suicidal thinking NK can match America ... China is not giving NK support, as they have started rejecting some trade deals with NK . what NK is doing is against every Norm of a civil society , How many world nations have u heard test Nuclear weapons at will? that's wrong.
That piggh boy really needs be called to order...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders Drop Their Singles About Airforce1 And His Ways / See The Reason Why Slay Queens Don't Repeat Clothes / Reality Star Joseline Hernandez Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Tiny Bikini (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.