Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names (48897 Views)

Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat / Justice Chukwujieze Ogu Is Dead! Assassinated By Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) / List Of Towns And Villages In Abuja (FCT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Sexina851(f): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
folarinmiles:

Be bold enough to talk to me directly.
You don't need to show me your dad is a crazy drunk paedophile that got married to she goat, ex-striper, serving olosho, just to give birth to a dirty, brown toothed, pig lipped, blood sucking cunt.

This your family pedigree is great o

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sexina851:

This your family pedigree is great o
I don finish d idiot.
Talk na make I write ur family history for u kia kia

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Sexina851(f): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
folarinmiles:
I don finish d idiot. Talk na make I write ur family history for u kia kia
Keep writing. Cos if u stop then u a bastard
Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sexina851:

Lol. Who are you to determine a bastard.
Probably you're a bastard
Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sexina851:

Me sef wicked oo. See as I take finish ur life

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Sexina851(f): 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
folarinmiles:
Lol. Who are you to determine a bastard. Probably you're a bastard
You are seriously boring me. I really want to hear more of ur family pedigree
Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sexina851:

You are seriously boring me. I really want to hear more of ur family pedigree
I don finish ya life grin
Wo, if I see u in person, dats if u av been domesticated, I will continue telling u ur history. Fvck off idiot

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Kinematics: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
cheruv:

Its similar to someone claiming ndoki or ubani to be Rukwo... That's level 5 craze undecided

If you like call it Ubani or wubani or whatever.
What we know is Ibani which is 100% ijaw.
Ibo and craze are 5&6.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by cheruv: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kinematics:

If you like call it Ubani or wubani or whatever.
What we know is Ibani which is 100% ijaw.
Ibo and craze are 5&6.
No need to argue bro... Always pray like your people have always done since '67 to have Nigeria remain as one,kos if anything happens you can be sure that we'd not only recover alaigbo 100% but would even add the Eastern Rukwo tribes to the realm undecided
So always pray for Nigeria's unity cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Kinematics: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
cheruv:

No need to argue bro... Always pray like your people have always done since '67 to have Nigeria remain as one,kos if anything happens you can be sure that we'd not only recover alaigbo 100% but would even add the Eastern Rukwo tribes to the realm undecided
So always pray for Nigeria's unity cheesy

Iboland of your dreams.
Continue fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by cheruv: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kinematics:

Iboland of your dreams.
Don't stop praying for one Nigeria bro!
Rukwo landgrabber grin

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Kinematics: 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
cheruv:

Don't stop praying for one Nigeria bro!
Rukwo landgrabber grin

Landlocked enclave looking for access to the sea.
Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by hammer6: 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kinematics:

Shame!!!

WAT DO U CALL OPUBO AND UBANI?
Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by cheruv: 12:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Kinematics:

Shame!!!
Story!!
We already have sea access at ubani and opu obu grin
Unlike your thieving tribe that claims other people's lands shamelessly undecided
Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Kinematics: 6:49am On Apr 29, 2017
See them claiming Bonny and Opobo.
We are waiting, come and take it.
Landlocked erosion ravaged SE.
Coming to claim land in Rivers, Bonny and Opobo for that matter.
As earlier said we are waiting for you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by hammer6: 7:55am On Apr 29, 2017
Kinematics:

Some of u will soon be joining ur bros in Bayelsa, u are constituting nuisance.

As for Opuobu and Ubani, nobody is going there, they were already there. Soon they will realise the gold mine of their land, develop it and enjoy the patronage of the entire SE, idoma and Igala, NC.
Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by maximilano: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
YelloweWest:

Preach my brother.
They even claimed that Borno and Yobe state is Igboland because that was where they first settled when they were coming from Isreal

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by maximilano: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kinematics:

Iboland of your dreams.
They're scared of being landlocked that's why they're desperate to claim Rivers state. They'll soon add Akwa Ibom and Cross River to make their options wider. Very confused people, Na by force to join?

2 Likes

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Ndiofe: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
maximilano:

They even claimed that Borno and Yobe state is Igboland because that was where they first settled when they were coming from Isreal

lol comedy
Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by YelloweWest: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
maximilano:

angry seriously these people need help! They are mentality deranged

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by mrchurcks001: 12:57pm On May 02, 2017
fix game won, see details on how to subscribe and win
Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by oyatz(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
Who owns the names?

What if it is Igbo peoples who adopted their 'names'?
There are many similar names between Igbo and Idoma e.g Ada and Omachi.

MultiCEO1:

Let me answer that question. You can only adopt a name from another language either through religious conquest, as in Islam/Christianity, colonialism as the English names got to us, intermarriage, social relationship or you are simply one of them. To ask if answering English name makes you English sounds very daft and mischievous. You answer English name because of our relationship with the British, I.e., slavery, Christianity, colonialism. you can only take on a peoples name through either of these, or intermarriage/trade or you are one with them.
Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by ibitzbarlow(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2019
leofab:
keep quiet, there are part of Ndoni in that LGA..

You just exhibited your ignorance to the high heavens! Let me educate you on what you dont know. Ndoni is on the fringes of northern Rivers State, close to the Egbema axis of both Rivers and Imo States and also neighbouring Anambra state by the River Niger. Ogu Bolo, on the other hand, is in the southern fringes of Rivers State with no proximity to Imo or Anambra States but closer to the Atlantic Ocean and the Ogonnis.

Please, say what you know. Maybe you are mixing up two different places: Andoni is different from Ndoni, though both are in Rivers State. Andoni is in the south-eastern parts of the State and is closer to Ogu Bolo than Ndoni.

3 Likes

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by nwanyionitsha: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2019
mordsith:

Oba Martin's ekaro

Ogbeni kiloshele....

the thread is for Ijaw and igbo people only

Shetigbon
Thank you. You just did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by nwanyionitsha: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2019
RobbStark:
Ogu Bolo is not Igbo but Ijaw. Same as Opobo and almost all the other communities that share the same salty water.

Continue in your delusion Biafrans
Are you from the area? https://www.nairaland.com/mordsith
Go face your area. Nobody cares about your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by nwanyionitsha: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2019
Ekinematics:
Liepods trying so hard to claim Rivers by all means.
Even Ogu-bolo??
Evans Bipi must hear this.
https://www.nairaland.com/mordsith

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by ibitzbarlow(m): 9:34am On Mar 08, 2019
hammer6:

Some of u will soon be joining ur bros in Bayelsa, u are constituting nuisance.

As for Opuobu and Ubani, nobody is going there, they were already there. Soon they will realise the gold mine of their land, develop it and enjoy the patronage of the entire SE, idoma and Igala, NC.

You guys always change the narratives to suit your evil desires. Those names you corrupted to sound "Iboish" are rather "Ijoid ": Opobo ( name gotten from the Ijaw name - "Opubo" and not Opuobu) and Ibani (Original name for the Bonnys and not Ubani as you falsely claim). These people existed before the advent of the slave trade and their interactiions with the Ibos.

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by IkpuMmadu: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2019
70% of the town names are Igbo

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by IkpuMmadu: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2019
Kinematics:
Yoruba man has spoken
Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Sagay212: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2019
Shameless people trying to attach by force. See the way they are being rejected and embarrassed. Cursed MFs

1 Like

Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by PHijo(m): 1:55am On Jan 02, 2020
Wonders will never end!
Why are some Igbo elements keen on claiming Rivers Ijaw?
Re: Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names by Osaze007: 1:56am On Jan 02, 2020
This is why an Igbo man will never rule Nigeria

The only tribe that claims Rivers and Lagos as their own all because their forefathers were to weak to settle by a coastal city

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lekki Shooting: Victim, Eyewitness Relive Ordeal / Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops / Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.