Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Pls Advice Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Friends (983 Views)

Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) / I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Friends by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 24, 2017
Am 30 dating a girl of 20....we both in love ..,,i made her a promise of no sex,try to push her through jamb bc i dont want to marry just school cert....provide litle for her........the fact is i just want to make her a great woman for myself and her family......when i met her she has a problem which she shared me by Gods grace i stod n helped her....but my confusion here...is she too tender for me??...pls friends tell me can i go ahead with her....i love her.....but ur advice will help me pls friends.....tank you all for helping a brother....love u
Re: Pls Advice Friends by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 24, 2017
I thought ppol on Romance section always screaming AGE DOESNT MATTER ?

But lemme ask my boo SmellingAnus abt this..i think he got a better idea grin
Re: Pls Advice Friends by XINZ: 1:15pm On May 24, 2017
Too tender? Ofcourse NOT.
Do quick marry am o, this Buhari govt get as e be gringrin
Re: Pls Advice Friends by smardray(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2017
20 is tender?...
Re: Pls Advice Friends by mzhorlah(f): 1:40pm On May 24, 2017
Age is not a criteria. But if I got you right, you meant she just wrote jamb right? what if she gets to school and sees sumone better. just use your discretion bro. follow your heart and involve your God
Re: Pls Advice Friends by SmellingAnus(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:
I thought ppol on Romance section always screaming AGE DOESNT MATTER ?

But lemme ask my boo SmellingAnus abt this..i think he got a better idea grin
Boo, the Op already knows that she is not too tender for him otherwise he probably wouldn't have started the relationship... Op, someone probably told you that she is too young for you ?
Re: Pls Advice Friends by firstking01(m): 3:27pm On May 24, 2017
Allow her parents to train her in school unless except you wanna start paying her bride price with the school fees.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Friends by Splinz(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2017
It is not really a wise thing to see someone through school, with the intention of marrying the person. This is simply because, the days are evil!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Friends by Gpopsicle(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2017
My dear op be careful not to make wrong investments.. she might get into school and see someone who is of her age bracket and flirt with.. Be wise, the moment she is been admitted into school, marry her straight up..

I am saying from the little experience I have.. they say a word is enough for the wise
Re: Pls Advice Friends by brandydaniells(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2017
dont be stupid bro ................ angry angry angry angry its like betting against juventus next month ........ronaldo might get injury.. benzyma heart attack ....isco muscle strain ..........nobody knows tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Friends by oluwashedy: 6:17pm On May 24, 2017
Don't worry continue being nice. The moment she enters University, she'll change and you my friend, will mean absolutely "nothing" to her anymore

Fear ladies!
Re: Pls Advice Friends by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 24, 2017
effizyfrank:
Am 30 dating a girl of 20....we both in love ..,,i made her a promise of no sex,try to push her through jamb bc i dont want to marry just school cert....provide litle for her........the fact is i just want to make her a great woman for myself and her family......when i met her she has a problem which she shared me by Gods grace i stod n helped her....but my confusion here...is she too tender for me??...pls friends tell me can i go ahead with her....i love her.....but ur advice will help me pls friends.....tank you all for helping a brother....love u
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pls Advice Friends by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 24, 2017
effizyfrank:
After few years ud com on here nd start lamenting on how someone yhu gat her back dropped ur ass.....she has age on her side thus having tym to play around,she's hardly in her peak nd yet u would bore her with marriage promises nd shyte....just so u know she'd meet that new guy on campus nd yhu'd be wondering whr d hell u fvcked up....itd do u more good gettin a matured lady who is either thru with school or almost undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Friends by Nobody: 10:52am On May 27, 2017
zeelord:

After few years ud com on here nd start lamenting on how someone yhu gat her back dropped ur ass.....she has age on her side thus having tym to play around,she's hardly in her peak nd yet u would bore her with marriage promises nd shyte....just so u know she'd meet that new guy on campus nd yhu'd be wondering whr d hell u fvcked up....itd do u more good gettin a matured lady who is either thru with school or almost undecided
well tanks a lot....but get it clear....she cant dump me because she is deep into me....dumping is my choice to make now or never ....bro in one world is she too tender?....your response will help me
Re: Pls Advice Friends by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 27, 2017
effizyfrank:
well tanks a lot....but get it clear....she cant dump me because she is deep into me....dumping is my choice to make now or never ....bro in one world is she too tender?....your response will help me

Wake up from ur slumber Bro nd face reality.....they are really deep into us at the beginning before tins change.....yhu really dont know jack shii bou campus life...i hope she survives her first year as a fresher tho cheesy
Re: Pls Advice Friends by Nobody: 4:47am On May 28, 2017
zeelord:

Wake up from ur slumber Bro nd face reality.....they are really deep into us at the beginning before tins change.....yhu really dont know jack shii bou campus life...i hope she survives her first year as a fresher tho cheesy
tanks again .....really apriciate
Re: Pls Advice Friends by boxer022(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2017
She is not too small for you as she is an adult, but I have just one question for you. Have you agreed with her that that the two of you will get married? My reason for asking is that u don't want a situation whereby you spend your resources in training her through school and at the end she disappoints you.
Re: Pls Advice Friends by Snitch41(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2017
effizyfrank:
I'm surprised dat @ 30 life hasn't taught u well enough yet. Wat do u mean by tender anyway?
Re: Pls Advice Friends by lashorrt(f): 4:57pm On May 28, 2017
20 & 30 ? oga please find your age mate. 25 should be your limit

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Friends by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 28, 2017
You can train her in university if you want to but don't expect anything in return, see it as charity.undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Two Months Early To Have Sex / Girls Hear This---cute Things To Say To The Guy You Love Cute Things Cute Things / Ladies What Would You Buy If You Have These (picture)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.