Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? (25484 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by robosky02(m): 9:48pm On May 14, 2020
Many questions have been asked about what women want, but not many have questioned what men want – in bed. Sense of humour, temperament, and inner beauty matter, however this is about men and sex. What body type do men want in bed? The fact that men have a preference for sex has become a consistently unanimous theory.

Men are as simple as they come but they tend to leave the sex talk within their inner circle. In spite of this, the truth about their sexual preference is rarely revealed.

However much we would like to walk in on a man doing his thing behind closed doors, we would like to leave that to the imagination. Fortunately, research has unraveled how often men enjoy sex with fat girls but refuse to date them publicly. So men don’t talk about it, women do.

They say, men think with their penis where sex is concerned. Their genital signals a sexual attraction towards a likely sexual partner. This sexual partner could be of any body type (size or shape).

While some men may be attracted to fat girls sexually, they may not publicly date them. This has been an issue of contention for the plus-size community, but is there any theory to this?

It doesn't take a genius to know that women seem like complicated beings to men, but where sex is concerned, the issue of attraction seems to be a lot more clearly cut.

Most men date skinny girls, but who are they attracted to sexually? Fat girls have revealed over the years that men are attracted to them sexually; however these men do not want to date them publicly.

You should implement your freedom of expressing your desires openly (as long as there's consent from both parties.)

(Point to note: Not dating fat women in public is emotionally abusive.)

It is a general assumption that men are attracted to skinny women because it just seems like the perfect Barbie and Ken match. However, research has proven that when it comes to sex, fat women take the crown.

Why men like sex with fat girls?

The fat in girls boosts endorphins which increases sexual desires and prowess. Some men also desire to be with fat girls because they believe they have self-esteem issues from their size. Unfortunately, some men get attracted to fat girls because of some fetish desire.

Sex therapist Dr Marelise Swart and author Mofenyi Malepe postulated that, "Some people have a fetish for overweight people, as they prefer to have something to hold on to, whereas some people are put off by excessive weight in the bedroom," she says.

According to James Watson, a Nobel prize-winning geneticist, women who are chubby are more likely to enjoy sex than thin women. He firmly believes that from a biological standpoint the more fat a woman has, the better her personality. As the man who discovered the structure of DNA, he believes that this would make her better in bed.

Women are believed to be complicated beings whereas men are as simple as they come. Similarly, with sex, men can easily get sexual aroused when an appealing ‘subject’ is present.

Although I try not to judge a book by its cover, as a human being I’m totally guilty of doing so all the time. For example, I see a tough guy with a bunch of tattoos and my instant thought is, “Killer in bed,” while I have friends who think the same when they see a middle-aged guy full of life. It takes all kinds, I guess.

According to Vision reporter, “Biologically speaking, a curvy woman, especially if those curves include big hips, tend to be really open-minded in bed.”

Men and skinny girls

We’ve established that fat girls are great in bed. This doesn’t imply skinny girls are a lost cause. Unlike their chubby counterparts, skinny people do not have a boost in endorphins. And according to James Watson, they’re not so great in bed. However, another study found that men perform best when they’re in bed with a woman who has a thin waist.

This does not imply skinny women do not enjoy sex either. So, if men want their ego boosted then that could be one reason they like skinny girls in bed. While fat girls could get limitations in sexual positions, this is not necessarily an issue for skinny girls. According to Malepe, "It all depends on the position the couple chooses to try. A typical example: I cannot place an overweight woman on the bonnet of the car if we wanted [to do] it there or on a kitchen counter if the counter stands on weak legs. So positions can be limited in that regard," he says.

Finally…

Sex has become a popular study with countless theories revealed daily. So, with all the speculations and research, men know what they want sexually. Some like them skinny, while others like them fat.

How do you like your women?

Ladies please you are not left out how do you like your man fat, slim or...

5 Likes

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by Oluromantic: 10:04pm On May 14, 2020
I like it intermediately moderate.

1 Like

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by tellsblinks(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2020
Slim

8 Likes

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 14, 2020
Slim girls make the best moms.
Fat girls make the best side chicks.
Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by Matthewdan(m): 10:47pm On May 14, 2020
who read it

15 Likes

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 14, 2020
Please any fat girl in the house should reach out to me my love for you no be for here cool

9 Likes

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by robosky02(m): 11:04pm On May 14, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Please any fat girl in the house should reach out to me my love for you no be for here cool

Then na where �

7 Likes

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 14, 2020
tellsblinks:
slim curvy girl with space in between her laps
.... na SKELETON you want order from JUMIA...?

18 Likes

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by AfroKnight: 12:38am On May 15, 2020
robosky02:

Then na where �

Good question cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by Nova1988(m): 1:47am On May 15, 2020
I don't like fat girls

Their pussy is likely to have that rotten fish smell

*Spits*

7 Likes

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by Memberclub(m): 4:41am On May 15, 2020
How can you be fat when you don't even have kids yet? No one likes Fat ladies

Go lose some weight

1 Like

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:56am On May 15, 2020
Short guys like fat ladys no b small, that's all I ave 2 say......

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by kheny12(m): 5:51am On May 15, 2020
slim girl's pussy are very deep while fat girl pussy are tight.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by KosiGee(m): 6:03am On May 15, 2020
Fat ladies need to hit the gym.

I think Stephanie Okereke’s type of body is the ideal physique for women.

Chikelue Iloanusi lost something.
Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by Nobody: 6:18am On May 15, 2020
I am here to read comments
Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by Amb1045(m): 6:23am On May 15, 2020
their is something most men love to hide in there sex life, men don't like to have wild sex with their partner to avoid her cheating when he's not around I mean wife. I can't come and be telling my wife I want head, I want doggy I want this I want that so they prefer to get that chubby side chick lady that they can unleash the demon of sex style on. lol God help his creation. don't be angry if your husband is cheating, you can't handle the demon in him.lol

9 Likes

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by KingAzubuike(f): 6:41am On May 15, 2020
Nova1988:
I don't like fat girls

*Spits*
That's because there's usually little or no breathing space. For a slim girl most especially if she has thighgaps , more air will be allowed in hence lesser smell.

3 Likes

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by Swtbabyvee(f): 6:53am On May 15, 2020
Nova1988:
I don't like fat girls

*Spits*
the fat lady u met smells , fat ladies don’t smell .

5 Likes

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by Swtbabyvee(f): 6:54am On May 15, 2020
KingAzubuike:

That's because there's usually little or no breathing space. For a slim girl most especially if she has thighgaps , more air will be allowed in hence lesser smell.
no true , , a Pussy that smells , is bad hygiene and an infection, got nothing to do with whether u are fat or not

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by Swtbabyvee(f): 6:58am On May 15, 2020
There is one thing I know for a fact ,, men who like slim ladies r never good in bed , like never , no offense, there ar some men who can do both. But the ones who insist on slim girls can rarely give good strokes , or their dick is small , it’s always between this two. A slim girl fucking a man used to fat women , can hardly handle it.

18 Likes

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by Liposure: 7:59am On May 15, 2020
I prefer dem thick. Not fat, not slim

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by Pastorreal20(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2020
kheny12:
yes you are right

4 Likes

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by lukui: 8:22am On May 15, 2020
There are no girls in Nigeria, let's go to Ghana!!

You want quote me? If I ***** you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by MightySparrow: 9:17am On May 15, 2020
kheny12:
Do you mean 'very deep' as in borehole?
Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by HundredWays(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2020
Slim girls get tired easily...
While fat girls aren't too flexible..

I love them Ebony... With Boobs and Ass cool

OK.bye

3 Likes

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by politeme: 9:24am On May 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

grin grin grin
Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by JERRY1925(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
There is one thing I know for a fact ,, men who like slim ladies r never good in bed , like never , no offense, there ar some men who can do both. But the ones who insist on slim girls can rarely give good strokes , or their dick is small , it’s always between this two. A slim girl fucking a man used to fat women , can hardly handle it.

Are u aware that slim girls have wider p***sy than fat ladies.
Their pussy is so deep and has no end.
U can never satisfy a slim woman in bed.

Average girl is best.

Not fat and not slim.
Chubby is fine.

4 Likes

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by adadike(f): 9:49am On May 15, 2020
Amb1045:
their is something most men love to hide in there sex life, men don't like to have wild sex with their partner to avoid her cheating when he's not around I mean wife. I can't come and be telling my wife I want head, I want doggy I want this I want that so they prefer to get that chubby side chick lady that they can unleash the demon of sex style on. lol God help his creation. don't be angry if your husband is cheating, you can't handle the demon in him.lol
not when the wife is one crazy, sex filled , ready to explore and acrobatic woman. Some wives are secretly praying that their men unleash that sex demon on them but are afraid to say it.

5 Likes

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by Chenko001(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2020
Slim girls- iron to iron. Fat girls- no offense but how on earth do guys handle them. Just know that CHUBBY IS MA HUBBY

4 Likes

Re: Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? by born2begreat(m): 9:56am On May 15, 2020
Chubby/BBW are the best�

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots / Can You Get Married To Someone Of Same Age With You? / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.