Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,274 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife (32671 Views)

Oba Akiolu Arrives For Fashola's Photographic Foundation Ceremony In Style / 14 Years After, Akiolu In Court To Defend Emergence As Oba Of Lagos / Despite Him Snobbing Me,i Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by lordsharks(m): 6:47am On Apr 27, 2017
good of him
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 27, 2017
Akiolu is a tout.

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by ademega(m): 6:47am On Apr 27, 2017
Maturity niyen
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by kibra4u(m): 6:48am On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:
The tourist king wetin you want make im happen before?Ehh!Keep forming mr dj humility..Oba Rilwan na your elder anytime anyday while you be small boy wey just enter throne..OBA Rilwane rules over 15million subjects the yorubas, ibos,hausas,Ijaws,efiks,Tivs,ishekiris,Urhobos,fulanis,and the hole ethnic group in Nigeria..while u rule over roughly 100 thousand subjects..Next time u see him make sure u prostrate and kwayetly have a seat at the back role. grin

Just hear yourself. Are you making sense?

5 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by topgear(m): 6:48am On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:
The tourist king wetin you want make im happen before?Ehh!Keep forming mr dj humility..Oba Rilwan na your elder anytime anyday while you be small boy wey just enter throne..OBA Rilwane rules over 15million subjects the yorubas, ibos,hausas,Ijaws,efiks,Tivs,ishekiris,Urhobos,fulanis,and the hole ethnic group in Nigeria..while u rule over roughly 100 thousand subjects..Next time u see him make sure u prostrate and kwayetly have a seat at the back role. grin

Peaple like you is the reason nigeria will never move forward

2 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by Nigeman: 6:49am On Apr 27, 2017
A
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by Btruth: 6:49am On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:
.....and was that enough reason for him to be rude to the younger Oba?

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by smellingmenses: 6:51am On Apr 27, 2017
Firefire:
Very good of you Onirisa.

That is you allowing the irunmoles to fight your battle.

Good luck to Mr. Akinolu, the Oba of Lagos Island.
Be careful. Oniru is on Lagos island... Elegushi is also on Lagos island too
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:51am On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Will Akiolu snub Sanusi II like that?

Will he dare to refuse to shake the Sultan?

Unfortunately there is no Igwe anywhere on the same level with these kings, so I cannot name any from that area.

You are obviously not Yoruba.

Otherwise, your post would be a disaster.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by Adecks01(m): 6:52am On Apr 27, 2017
All these traditional leaders usually compromise the truth which ought to be said for pea nut
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by BigBrother9ja: 6:52am On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Ọ̀dẹ̀
What more can we expect from a frustrated Jobless osu?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by Sanchez01: 6:52am On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:
ORA is not a first class king in Yorubaland. Ideally, he should not be found sitting anywhere close to The Ooni. The Ooni is a deity and believed to be more influential than any other Yoruba king. There are ways he could have made Akiolu pay for the Shameless exhibition, but I guess that is where education comes in.

Mind you, you don't use age in measuring kings in Yoruba land. The determinant is the seat they occupy and not the man on the seat.

12 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by lakesider2006(m): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:
u must be an ipob because their is no sense in your agitation

4 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by donbrowser(m): 6:56am On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:
I understand u wella

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by GuyfawkesAB(m): 6:56am On Apr 27, 2017
You need good spanking for this thrash you are spewing. Akiolu's domain does not exceed Lagos Island Local Government, 80% of which is a slum that has not felt his impact since he started ruling. He does not have any say over Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ijora....
Compare that to Onirisa who rules over a larger domain and has since began to impact his people in a lot of ways. Akiolu is no way near him.
He's nothing but a thug who runs his poo-filled mouth any how and thinks too much of himself.

He'll soon jump in the Lagoon himself like he threatened some people will.

SIRmanjar:

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by mayoor2045(m): 6:56am On Apr 27, 2017
The one and only Eleko that I knw is Jagaban BAT, any other idiot call king is just nothing but mere misplaced of history... Kabiyesi mo wole fori Ade oooo!!! Oonirisha, you have demonstrated extreme humility and maturity we all knw you for, please pardon that vagabond police officer that lack dignity who doesn't have any trace in Yoruba history... Ojaja jawonlaya Oonirisha!! Kaaaabiyesi ooooo!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by blackaxe78: 6:57am On Apr 27, 2017
Age is just a number!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by chloedogie(m): 7:01am On Apr 27, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Ọ̀dẹ̀
What more can we expect from a frustrated Jobless osu?

You said jobless? Don't you see people like him jumping up and down when jamb form is out for sale? You overrate most people on this platform. Some of these boys are not even undergraduate not to talk of being a working class. And what do you expect from a toad brain than to jump in and out of a swamp. Kids everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by anytexy: 7:02am On Apr 27, 2017
You mean you keep respecting Lagoon-Tout-Oba without crown.? Hmmmmm
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by blackaxe78: 7:04am On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

You need to be pounded with soap for money ritual charm.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by GeneralOjukwu: 7:05am On Apr 27, 2017
topgear:

Peaple like you is the reason nigeria will never move forward

Nigeria would move forward by His Grace.

People like Sirmanjar would always be bitter and remain in one place because of their low IQ.

Check his post history.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by mexxmoney: 7:05am On Apr 27, 2017
Smart man
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by ednut1(m): 7:05am On Apr 27, 2017
Both have no constitutional rights bt enjoy state funds nd show off Rolls Royce upandan. Scrap dem jare angry
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by deeway200(m): 7:12am On Apr 27, 2017
I hate fighting this type of pple ,they are very dangerous
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by bigfrancis21: 7:12am On Apr 27, 2017
JamieNaijaTeam:
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi has put our minds to rest that there shall be no duel or war following the open ridicule he received from the Oba of Lagos Rilwan Akiolu!

The 42 year old Oba Ogunwusi told this to some news men who made inquiries after the incident.

According to the Ooni of Ife, the older King's act would not even stop him from his mission of promoting unity amongst Yoruba rulers. The humble monarch says he will not rest until he achieves his aim of unity.

On what he feels about the public ridicule, Ooni of Ife says it would not stop him from giving respect to the Oba of Lagos whenever and wherever their paths cross.

The foremost ruler also reveals that he was not perturbed by the snobbish greeting, hence he would not want Akiolu to be castigated because of his position and age.

He concludes that despite his act, he will continue to hold Akiolu of Lagos in high esteem.

LINK: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/i-will-continue-to-hold-oba-akiolu-in.html

Lalasticlala oam4j fynestboi

Was there any previous issues between Oba Akiolu and the Ooni? What's the possible reason for the snubbing?

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by rotormast: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

I don't usually reply fools like you but your disrespect for my culture is so unacceptable. Comparing the ooni to a mere lagos king is a sign that you require psychiatric evaluation

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by sisisioge: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2017
Long reigns the wise king.

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by dammybabanla: 7:14am On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:
If to say i fit see u face to face, i for like dash u slap and rumble you for this nonsense wey u talk but once again,internet don save your ass
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by chloedogie(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

I actually snubbed your foolishness initially but boys and kids like you should be well schooled if your parents failed to so that you won't go and commit suicide one day when a spell is cast on you. You said Oba of Lagos rules over 15million and Ooni just 100k? What is the total population of Nigeria as against UAE? Answer is 170million against 10millon. Now let us rate their economy, gdp, worth and etc. Can you compare UAE to Nigeria? You must be one of these kids that suffered from bad education after the demise of Awolowo. And the painful part is when we were growing up and adults are talking, we keep quiet listen to them and ask questions not make contributions. But you guys now, out of wanting to show you have ideas, you mess things up. Half education or half-baked education is one of the problems of this country not illiteracy. And you are one of those badly educated ones. Listen to elders when they are talking boy and learn lessons of life. OKAY? And be a good boy. And if there is any part you do not understand in my write up, send me a mail i will elaborate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by dammybabanla: 7:17am On Apr 27, 2017
ednut1:
Both have no constitutional rights bt enjoy state funds nd show off Rolls Royce upandan. Scrap dem jare angry
Mumu ooni was a millionaire if not a billionaire before he became king, serious oil money, na your oba of lagos be retired police officer

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by ElsonMorali: 7:20am On Apr 27, 2017
ayamback:
[s][/s]

God bless the good people of Benue state and bless who stood by them and curse those who forsake them

ooni must respect lil Wayne akiolu because he's the elder grin ooni supremacy my foot grin

Almighty God, Please we NLers ask you to have mercy on this dolt and give him a tiny bit of sense before he ruins his life totally. Amin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From Osun-Osogbo Festival 2023 / Oluwo Of Iwo Attends Obas’ Council Meeting At Ooni’s Palace For The First Time / Danladi Gyet Maude Kidnapped: Kpop Ham Abducted In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.