Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife (32685 Views)

Oba Akiolu Arrives For Fashola's Photographic Foundation Ceremony In Style / 14 Years After, Akiolu In Court To Defend Emergence As Oba Of Lagos / Despite Him Snobbing Me,i Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dindondin:
u deserve a slap for wasting space
Who be dis one again?Dat ur painting be like primary1 pikin artwork.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by sshalom(m): 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
The right attitude leads one to the greatest of altitudes in life. Ooni Ogunwusi has shown the path to greatness for all who seek such. Well done Kabiyesi Ojaja.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
MasterChen:

All these fanyogo illiterates from the land of the rising potopoto and their silly comments. Y'all aren't even difficult to spot. You become clueless when the thread isn't an opportunity to type "zoo must fall" "afonja" and the rest of your crap. That's all y'all contribute to Nairaland

God "bless" your TD board head If you reply me with that "I'm Yoruba" nonsense

How una wan take appreciate humility when na slap una dey take wake una apa up for that side .

When people from rich cultures are talking, discourteous, potopoto people that use money to buy titles too will be raising their hands.

The TD board heads right now. grin

9 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by chaktty: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:
The tourist king wetin you want make im happen before?Ehh!Keep forming mr dj humility..Oba Rilwan na your elder anytime anyday while you be small boy wey just enter throne..OBA Rilwane rules over 15million subjects the yorubas, ibos,hausas,Ijaws,efiks,Tivs,ishekiris,Urhobos,fulanis,and the hole ethnic group in Nigeria..while u rule over roughly 100 thousand subjects..Next time u see him make sure u prostrate and kwayetly have a seat at the back role. grin
It is not a bad thing that you're stupid but not knowing how to manage it quickly publicize your idiocy.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
chaktty:

It is not a bad thing that you're stupid but not knowing how to manage it quickly publicize your idiocy.
grin grin grin I don hear..OYA go sleep.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
sshalom:
The right attitude leads one to the greatest of altitudes in life. Ooni Ogunwusi has shown the path to greatness for all who seek such. Well done Kabiyesi Ojaja.
True talk..u sound like all this elders in our epic home video..well said sha..More grey hair to your head.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
neoOduduwa:
The TD board heads right now. grin

I dey chill for my hotel room sumwhere in ikeja dey laugh ad use all the scumbags wey carry royalty for head dey while away time.. cheesy I grow for area wey we dey use yab hail oursef so all dis una butterish yab dey funny me. grin
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by MasterChen: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
safarigirl:
dragging an entire tribe for the comments of one person, whose tribe you are not even aware of, makes you no better than oba Lagoon

And is not a good depiction if this 'respect and culture' you claim your people have. Talk is cheap

So how many people were y'all insulting on those Nnamdi Kanu bail threads that have nothing to do with Yorubas? Where did you keep your sermons then?

Yepp, we know his tribe.

And don't even sell that respect bullchiiiit to me. Those blackmails don't work with me honey. This is Nairaland. We all know what goes on here. Do yours when it's your turn.

Now you can jump off and go support your fellows with likes in the background like the majority of you always do.. We sabi una type. Every single one of you.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by saliuamisu123: 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:
The tourist king wetin you want make im happen before?Ehh!Keep forming mr dj humility..Oba Rilwan na your elder anytime anyday while you be small boy wey just enter throne..OBA Rilwane rules over 15million subjects the yorubas, ibos,hausas,Ijaws,efiks,Tivs,ishekiris,Urhobos,fulanis,and the hole ethnic group in Nigeria..while u rule over roughly 100 thousand subjects..Next time u see him make sure u prostrate and kwayetly have a seat at the back role. grin
. U don't have sense like retired police
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
MasterChen:

So how many people were y'all insulting on those Nnamdi Kanu bail threads that have nothing to do with Yorubas? Where did you keep your sermons then?

Yepp, we know his tribe.

And don't even sell that respect bullchiiiit to me. Those blackmails don't work with me honey. This is Nairaland. We all know what goes on here. Do yours when it's your turn.

Now you can jump off and go support your fellows with likes in the background like the majority of you always do.. We sabi una type. Every single one of you.
No let me slap you oo..why u dey taxi my crush na?U be real mugu if u think say u know my tribe.Oba Rilwane I use joke no be yoruba man abi?Ohk na ibo man now.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
saliuamisu123:
. U don't have sense like retired police
Mallam sef get sumtin to say..U live gate dey type nonsense,common go look gate before ur ibo oga faya u from work..Mumu
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by safarigirl(f): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
MasterChen:

Yepp, we know his tribe.

I don't go through such threads because i know people like you are there.

So, if they insulted you, that is between you and them. The other millions or so who do not engage in such acts need not be dragged into such foolishness. Or is it every Igbo or Yoruba person that is on Nairaland?

I sabi your type too, the ones who can only make noise online. This site is riddled with such people. I am not trying to blackmail you, I am stating facts.

You are disrespectful and uncultured, but I guess that is down to YOUR upbringing, not the fault of the entire Yoruba race.

Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by Scholarforever: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Judging by your post it is quite clear u wrote on what u have a vague idea about. D oba of Lagos only has control over Isale Eko..Lagos is made up of many towns and they all have their own kings that are coequal with d oba of Lagos e.g. oba musin oba Ikorodu oba osodi oba agege etc. On d other hand d Ooni of Ife is d prime king in Yoruba land and by default all other kings in Yoruba are to defer to him and his authority including d oba of Lagos. To me Ooni is paying d price of his uncommon humility but in a honourable way. Pride has a price too but it is. embedded in downfall and shame.Even d Bible confirms it that God revers the humble. So who are u and Akiolu to debase d humble Ooni that God revers?

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
safarigirl:
I don't go through such threads because i know people like you are there.

So, if they insulted you, that is between you and them. The other millions or so who do not engage in such acts need not be dragged into such foolishness. Or is it every Igbo or Yoruba person that is on Nairaland?

I sabi your type too, the ones who can only make noise online. This site is riddled with such people. I am not trying to blackmail you, I am stating facts.

You are disrespectful and uncultured, but I guess that is down to YOUR upbringing, not the fault of the entire Yoruba race.

Have a nice day
My kween!e ma binu..A beg no vex cos if u vex there will be famine in the land..Pls live that swine I pray thee..Tender mercy.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by NJsimpleboi(m): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nigeria...... A place where d elders who are supposed to maintain order are behaving like children...... Those two should man up and settle dis issue b4 it becomes a national problem..... Dis one dat dey want to goan tell Ifa
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by 9jakool: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Am mixed breed..My grand papa na ibo and my grand mama come be igede..my papa come be yoruba man wey marry Benin woman so if u call me anyone I go answer gladly. cheesy
That explains a lot

2 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by MasterChen: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
9jakool:

That explains a lot

Lawwll bad PR for inter-tribal marriage cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by tonquendo4u(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
All this afonja matter just tire me

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by YonkijiSappo: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
9jakool:

That explains a lot

lol, don't mind the Idiat.
How can someone's grandpa be shit.gbo , hin papa com be Yoruba...

did something skip a generation? lol

3 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
MasterChen:

Lawwll bad PR for inter-tribal marriage cheesy
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=SIRmanjar post=55974253][/quote]

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by Dindondin(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Who be dis one again?Dat ur painting be like primary1 pikin artwork.
no. a professional artwork. U seem to v bad mouth. I ll feed u feaces to fill it up. try me again
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by 9jakool: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

confirmed!
He's suffering from a very special case of omo ale.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Who dis Cow dey call idiot?Abi you no dey fear?Imbbecile.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by Charlesdock(m): 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
BABANGBALI:
what is there to understand? The oba fokd up jo
The oba of eko f*cked up
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 8:34am On Apr 28, 2017
ElsonMorali:

See this gutter-bred illiterate from some unnamed and uncharted backwaters of the eastern part of Nigeria.

At your age you still no gree get sense?

I thought we both agreed that you won't post anything online until your younger brother goes through to certify that your random madness hasn't creeped into your post.
Ur fada left ballz.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 8:40am On Apr 28, 2017
chloedogie:

I actually snubbed your foolishness initially but boys and kids like you should be well schooled if your parents failed to so that you won't go and commit suicide one day when a spell is cast on you. You said Oba of Lagos rules over 15million and Ooni just 100k? What is the total population of Nigeria as against UAE? Answer is 170million against 10millon. Now let us rate their economy, gdp, worth and etc. Can you compare UAE to Nigeria? You must be one of these kids that suffered from bad education after the demise of Awolowo. And the painful part is when we were growing up and adults are talking, we keep quiet listen to them and ask questions not make contributions. But you guys now, out of wanting to show you have ideas, you mess things up. Half education or half-baked education is one of the problems of this country not illiteracy. And you are one of those badly educated ones. Listen to elders when they are talking boy and learn lessons of life. OKAY? And be a good boy. And if there is any part you do not understand in my write up, send me a mail i will elaborate.
THUNDER FAYA U AD UR ELDERLINESS!U are a wretched fool..Cast spell on me?ur mate dey use spell hammer money u dey nairaland dey cast spell,abi u no get shame..I wish say i fit catch u in person make a slap dat spell commot from ur useless body..Abi u no know who u dey follo chat.
GUY Check ur email u go see say I no send u message..Educated fool
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by Kaymaxine(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2017
SIRmanjar:
i hope ur kids will ghet to see this ur post someday...if u will av any.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2017
Kaymaxine:

i hope ur kids will ghet to see this ur post someday...if u will av any.
Dont be silly..wetin go concern my kids ad oni?They have big dreams of running tinz not allowing tinz run dem..Dem no be king worshipers.
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by ElsonMorali: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Ur fada left ballz.

Like I said (I'm sure you want to hear it again), you are a gutter-bred rat who was discovered in some slimy ditch and raised in a baby factory, hence your ability to insult your fada's ballz since you don't know him.

Now, take a trip to hell or you want me to draw you a map?

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by SIRmanjar(m): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Like I said (I'm sure you want to hear it again), you are a gutter-bred rat who was discovered in some slimy ditch and raised in a baby factory, hence your ability to insult your fada's ballz since you don't know him.

Now, take a trip to hell or you want me to draw you a map?
I repeat ur fadaz left ballz!
Re: I Will Continue To Hold Oba Akiolu In High Esteem - Ooni of Ife by ElsonMorali: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
SIRmanjar:

I repeat my fadaz left ballz!

Fixed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is Sacrifice Made Before Burying Someone That Drowned? / Oluwo Of Iwo Attends Obas’ Council Meeting At Ooni’s Palace For The First Time / Danladi Gyet Maude Kidnapped: Kpop Ham Abducted In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.