Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out - US Replies Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out - US Replies Jonathan (471 Views)

I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano / "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan / Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out - US Replies Jonathan by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 27, 2017
Buhari won 2015 election because Nigerians wanted you out - US replies Jonathan -
The United States of America has replied former President Goodluck Jonathan, insisting that President Muhammadu’s victory at the 2015 presidential election was the will of Nigerians.

The US Government stated this while responding to an allegation by Jonathan, that former American President Barack Obama, was responsible for his loss.

He had said, “President Barack Obama and his officials made it very clear to me by their actions that they wanted a change of government in Nigeria and we’re ready to do anything to achieve that purpose.

“They even brought some naval ships into the Gulf of Guinea in the days preceding the election.

“I got on well with Prime Minister David Cameron but at some point, I noticed that the Americans were putting pressure on him and he had to join them against me.

“But I didn’t realise how far President Obama was prepared to go to remove me until France caved in to the pressure from America.

“But weeks to the election, he had also joined the Americans in supporting the opposition against me.”

In response, US Embassy spokesman, Russel Brooks, said the country advocated a free and fair election.

“The US advocated a free, fair and transparent election. The election outcome was an expression of the will of the Nigerian people,” Brooks said.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/27/buhari-won-2015-election-nigerians-wanted-us-replies-jonathan/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out - US Replies Jonathan by LarryBeryl(m): 7:37am On Apr 27, 2017
True.........and Nigerians might vote out Buhari because we wan hardship out of our lifes
Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out - US Replies Jonathan by samincredible44(m): 7:37am On Apr 27, 2017
obama wanted his muslim brother to win so dy can encourage terrorism
Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out - US Replies Jonathan by gsmphoneseller: 7:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Obama was paid back in the same coin.

I pray Donald trump jails him.
Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out - US Replies Jonathan by maryjan8(f): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Okay
Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out - US Replies Jonathan by freshness2020: 7:44am On Apr 27, 2017
gsmphoneseller:
Obama was paid back in the same coin.

I pray Donald trump jails him.
Spot on.
Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out - US Replies Jonathan by cassidy1996(m): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2017
US and their busy body
Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out - US Replies Jonathan by feldido(m): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2017
Where is Obama now?
Why is America Investigating Russia's hand in his defeat?
Obama wanted Change in Nigeria and also Got Change in America.

Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out - US Replies Jonathan by mr1759: 7:59am On Apr 27, 2017
so buhari was Obama's choice? that man must be blind
Re: Buhari Won 2015 Election Because Nigerians Wanted You Out - US Replies Jonathan by Mynd44: 8:02am On Apr 27, 2017

(1)

Buhari Must Resign- Makarfi / Fact About Nigeria A Must Know-nkwachukwu Ogbuagu. / ‘This Country Will Be Destroyed If Nigerians Stop Criticising Buhari’ – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.