Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Lucifer's Key - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lucifer's Key (79796 Views)

Lucifer's Bride (18+) / Heart Of A Lucifer / Lucifer's Key (book Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
kozmicity:

Oya,cook morning food...na beans we go chop,chopn't we?? tongue
We chop jare

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by kelvinhilton(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Is it just me, cuz I ave this feeling that the formal Abubakar is the reincarnation of this present Abubakar ( Fabian ).. And mustapha is acting shady, with the way he pry to get information.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Nostradamus: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
ghostwriter i can see you viewing the thread, oya drop another bumper update for us na

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2017

Fabian had mastered the act of keeping himself calm while tense and insecure, “Close your eyes, relax you body and take a very deep breath” he would always say to himself. That evening,

4 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
I dunno how to comment yet, but I'm so loving this

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Kimkardashain(f): 7:21am On Jun 19, 2017
am still nt undastnding dis but,its damn interestin. kip it up hun

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by ElPhoche(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omo, good job. 1000 gbozaa for Ghostwritter

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by kozmicity: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
as from now,I'm going silent...

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by germaphobe(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
loving this like crazy

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2017

He had watched from a distance, on observing his father lately, he realized he was a changed man, different from the man he grew to know, he now saw in him the monsters he breeds, he saw in him a tyrant, a terror to be feared by others and a father who now cared less about the son he once loved.

8 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by MhizDherbee(f): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Way to go Ghost!

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by germaphobe(m): 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
i ride bro, i ride with you.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by ElPhoche(m): 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ghostwriter, this is no romance. This is the real deal. One kidney for you

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Thanks a lot my fellow nairaland (literature gang #luciferskey) for the show of love, I knowingly didn't reply to some comments because i don't want to get things mixed up with the story line.
- I am a full blooded Nigeria (Western breed)
- I don't own a blog (though i wish to)
- This is definitely not my first, second, third,......or even eight story here on nairaland
- I am a very lazy writer, wish i can flog myself into commitment.
- I never edit my story after posting and have no idea of what would come next either...i.e the more i write, the more the story reveals itself to me and i am forced never to break the chain of narration.
- I never run out of Ideas (infant I feel like writing about ten stories at a time) but have to commit my self to one
- I wish to be either any of these...scriptwriter, movie director, novelist, or a back-up singer to any Rap n Blues artist
- I am a believer of supernatural forces that dwell unseen with man upon the earth.
- I am not what you read but just a tool in revealing God's mystical ideas.
- I so much now respect my readers and that's why I make it a point of duty to get my followers entertained (I fear not knowing who might be reading my write-up across the world).
- I sought of have the urge to write weird, bizarre, scary, supernatural stories...(na who romantic story epp)
- The corridor of Hell will be completed when the mods stop spamming my post into that thread (i won't replace my moniker).
- I don't belief in Hell but rather all men will be reincarnated to come have a taste of the result to his previous life...knowingly or unknowingly
- Don't be surprise I experience same suspense as you all do...I even get anxious to read my own write-ups after posting
- I so much have esteem regards for so many outstanding writers on this forum...asin Kilode?
- Be assured to see the end of this story...and likewise others.

10 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by kozmicity: 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
ghostwritter:
Thanks a lot my fellow nairaland (literature gang #luciferskey) for the show of love, I knowingly didn't reply to some comments because i don't want to get things mixed up with the story line.
- I am a full blooded Nigeria (Western breed)
- I don't own a blog (though i wish to)
- This is definitely not my first, second, third,......or even eight story here on nairaland
- I am a very lazy writer, wish i can flog myself into commitment.
- I never edit my story after posting and have no idea of what would come next either...i.e the more i write, the more the story reveals itself to me and i am forced never to break the chain of narration.
- I never run out of Ideas (infant I feel like writing about ten stories at a time) but have to commit my self to one
- I wish to be either any of these...scriptwriter, movie director, novelist, or a back-up singer to any Rap n Blues artist
- I am a believer of supernatural forces that dwell unseen with man upon the earth.
- I am not what you read but just a tool in revealing God's mystical ideas.
- I so much now respect my readers and that's why I make it a point of duty to get my followers entertained (I fear not knowing who might be reading my write-up across the world).
- I sought of have the ability to write weird, bizarre, scary, supernatural stories...(na who romantic story epp)
- The corridor of Hell will be completed when the mods stop jazzing my post into that thread (i won't replace my moniker).
- I don't belief in Hell but rather all men will be reincarnated to come have a taste of the result to his previous life...knowingly or unknowingly
- Don't be surprise I experience same suspense as you all do...I even get anxious to read my own write-ups after posting
- I so much have esteem regards for so many outstanding writers on this forum...asin Kilode?
- Be assured to see the end of this story...and likewise others.
You dey burst my brain!!..

How many stories do you have on nairaland??

Stick to scriptwriting coz zatz where your talent lies..

Said what I wanna say,other than that...I STILL RETAIN MY VOW OF SILENCE

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Jtmanager(m): 2:38am On Jun 21, 2017
Ghost man...
Na so , I mean why would you cr8 a new acc b4 .
Mk seun , mynd44 and lalasticlala look into that ban stuff for corridors of hell ,,, the matter de vexin
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2017
That's it, we are in this together. Let's go, I love supernatural stories a lot also
Re: Lucifer's Key by Kimkardashain(f): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2017
in a deep voice*ghost give me more. i love supernatural stories.*whispering to u i want to be a vampire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucifer's Key by kozmicity: 11:25am On Jun 21, 2017
Kimkardashain:
in a deep voice*ghost give me more.
i love supernatural stories.*whispering to u
i want to be a vampire
*in timaya's voice*

I laff yhu in spanish grin

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
Kimkardashain:
in a deep voice*ghost give me more.
i love supernatural stories.*whispering to u
i want to be a vampire
I want to be a wolf
Re: Lucifer's Key by Kimkardashain(f): 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
queenitee:

I want to be a wolf
Lol...
Iffa hear
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Kimkardashain:

Lol...
Iffa hear
I love wolves and vampires
Re: Lucifer's Key by kozmicity: 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
queenitee:

I want to be a wolf

Iffa had chance,,vampire direct

What issa werewolf ??
Re: Lucifer's Key by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2017
queenitee:
I love wolves and vampires
Moomoo Girl
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2017
kozmicity:

Iffa had chance,,vampire direct

What issa werewolf ??
Half human half wolf, thats great
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
Moomoo Girl
Okay
Re: Lucifer's Key by kennypedia(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Thanks to the op. The story is interesting and captivating. But saying you don't believe in resurrection made me feel somehow every aspect of Islamic believe shows that there is resurrection and not reincarnation. I will like if we can discuss this privately.
Re: Lucifer's Key by kozmicity: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
queenitee:

queenitee:

queenitee:

I smell blood
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
kozmicity:
[color=#990000][/color]

I smell blood
Hahahahaha
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 12:00am On Jun 23, 2017
So all of una above don turn my thread to Disney forest abi? I will soon hunt all of u werewolves, vampires, Nigeria politicians, witches down with cutlass.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by nady94: 12:23am On Jun 23, 2017
ghostwritter:
So all of una above don turn my thread to Disney forest abi? I will soon hunt all of u werewolves, vampires, Nigeria politicians, witches down with cutlass.
Abeg oh y you add Nigerian politicians to the mystic names way u just mention, abi Niger politicians get some kind power way we no know of ?
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2017
kennypedia:
Thanks to the op. The story is interesting and captivating. But saying you don't believe in resurrection made me feel somehow every aspect of Islamic believe shows that there is resurrection and not reincarnation. I will like if we can discuss this privately.
please I do not intend to misguard anyone here, it's my personal opinion which might be very wrong as well but deep down inside of me, I feel everybody will resurrect into another body (human, animal, plant, insect etc) so as to have a taste of reward to his/her past actions.
God is just Unexplanable, Uncomprehendable, Unprotectable, Undividable, Unpredictable. He allowed humans the freewill to see Him through various views but never will you know what happens when you die.
What if the greatest story you've been told all along by ur spiritual leaders were false, just what if...pls don't even let me start. I simply don't belief in religions but instead I believe in the peaceful coexisting of mankind in the way that benefits oneaother.
THE GOD I WORSHIP IS NEITHER A CHRISTIAN NOR A MUSLIM...so why should I be one.
like I had said, I might be wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Victims Of Passion / The One Who Awaits / Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.