Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Lucifer's Key - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lucifer's Key (79799 Views)

Lucifer's Bride (18+) / Heart Of A Lucifer / Lucifer's Key (book Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 12:43am On Jun 23, 2017
nady94:

Abeg oh y you add Nigerian politicians to the mystic names way u just mention, abi Niger politicians get some kind power way we no know of ?
yes oo.
only Nigeria politician have that mystical power to keep embezzling billions upon billions every time and still get praised for it by the poor citizens...now tell me what vampire or werewolf àbi witch can pull that stunt so flawlessly.
as for me, I wish to become a Nigeria politician atleast I won't fear the moon or sun or even the Nigeria citizen.
Re: Lucifer's Key by kennypedia(m): 4:04am On Jun 23, 2017
ghostwritter:

please I do not intend to misguard anyone here, it's my personal opinion which might be very wrong as well but deep down inside of me, I feel everybody will resurrect into another body (human, animal, plant, insect etc) so as to have a taste of reward to his/her past actions.
God is just Unexplanable, Uncomprehendable, Unprotectable, Undividable, Unpredictable. He allowed humans the freewill to see Him through various views but never will you know what happens when you die.
What if the greatest story you've been told all along by ur spiritual leaders were false, just what if...pls don't even let me start. I simply don't belief in religions but instead I believe in the peaceful coexisting of mankind in the way that benefits oneaother.
THE GOD I WORSHIP IS NEITHER A CHRISTIAN NOR A MUSLIM...so why should I be one.
like I had said, I might be wrong.
Philosophy of life. every soul will taste whatever he or she has ordained for himself or herself. It's also a quranic verse
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 7:23am On Jun 23, 2017
ghostwritter:

yes oo.
only Nigeria politician have that mystical power to keep embezzling billions upon billions every time and still get praised for it by the poor citizens...now tell me what vampire or werewolf àbi witch can pull that stunt so flawlessly.
as for me, I wish to become a Nigeria politician atleast I won't fear the moon or sun or even the Nigeria citizen.
A vampire or wolf can easily torture a Nigerian politician
Re: Lucifer's Key by ElPhoche(m): 7:45am On Jun 23, 2017
ghostwritter:

please I do not intend to misguard anyone here, it's my personal opinion which might be very wrong as well but deep down inside of me, I feel everybody will resurrect into another body (human, animal, plant, insect etc) so as to have a taste of reward to his/her past actions.
God is just Unexplanable, Uncomprehendable, Unprotectable, Undividable, Unpredictable. He allowed humans the freewill to see Him through various views but never will you know what happens when you die.
What if the greatest story you've been told all along by ur spiritual leaders were false, just what if...pls don't even let me start. I simply don't belief in religions but instead I believe in the peaceful coexisting of mankind in the way that benefits oneaother.
Hahaha. My question,
1)The God that you worship is now what?
2)Are you going to form your religion or what?
I will not further ask questions on your description of God.
Re: Lucifer's Key by kozmicity: 11:12am On Jun 23, 2017
queenitee:

A vampire or wolf can easily torture a Nigerian politician

See this mama...you never jam politician

Fear God...after that...#RESPECTNAIJAPOLITICIANS
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2017
kozmicity:

See this mama...you never jam politician

Fear God...after that...#RESPECTNAIJAPOLITICIANS
I sha want to be a vampire or wolf
Re: Lucifer's Key by Matrycx(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
queenitee:
I sha want to be a vampire or wolf
come lemme bite you
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Matrycx:

come lemme bite you
I am coming
Re: Lucifer's Key by Matrycx(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
queenitee:

I am coming
before u cum and start cumin mak mr ghost give us one update make i tak break my fast first
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Matrycx:

before u cum and start cumin mak mr ghost give us one update make i tak break my fast first
Abi o

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by adontcare(f): 12:17am On Jun 24, 2017
Ghostwriter sugar u are too fabulous. I dey trip for ur materpiece. U too sabi. Oya chop knuckle
Re: Lucifer's Key by donteanz(m): 5:14am On Jun 24, 2017
ghostwritter:

YOU'RE JUST MY KIND OF GUY, I LOVE YOUR PERCEPTION ABOUT LIFE. RIDE ON MA NIGGA.
Re: Lucifer's Key by kennypedia(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
ghostwritter please come and give us update ooooo
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2017

CHAPTER THREE

THE MISSING CHAPTER

He wouldn’t belief it, that his own father had forced him to go on exile all for the sake to please Amarat, he wouldn’t belief it. Abubakar Dingin had broken his own promise to his son faster than he had made it by sending Jazza far into a world he was ignorant about. Amarat was more than pleased knowing she alone holds the key to her husband’s heart and would be more than delighted to manipulating it to her will. Jazza was druged to sleep then transported to Cairo in Caravan. He regained consciousness five days later in the presence of an old elderly ma seen to had been waiting for his awakening. He was Bilal Ibn Kutub, the leader of The Bilalee movement, also an old friend to Abubakar. Abubakar had knowingly sent his son to his friend who had once introduced Islam to him in his difficult time, he intends to grant Amarat’s wishes but also keeping his only son save away.

Jazza from a boy transformed to a young man well equipped and moral teachings under the tutelage of Bilal who was like a father to him, after fifteen years, Jazza returned back to his real father who had by then turned to a monster hearted man, his wishes were decrees, he was a complete terror to everyone he ruled, his wife Amarat had poisoned his good conscience and had him as her puppet. Amarat rage knew no bound seeing Abubakar and his son reunite once again, she did so well to hiding her despise for her step son who appeared quite a knowledgeable young man. She watched from the corner of her eyes the way he walked, talked, laughed and the way he looked at her.

Amarat soon noticed that Jazza desires her body just like his father, she could see it in his eyes. When he steals glances and there she began to knit her plans.

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by Kimkardashain(f): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
lwkmd,why are some ladies so desperate
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kimkardashain:
I dunno o, BimBim indeed. Later they would say guys keep passing them around like toys. Smh
Re: Lucifer's Key by kozmicity: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
queenitee:

I dunno o, BimBim indeed. Later they would say guys keep passing them around like toys. Smh
#Icantfitlaff
Re: Lucifer's Key by queenitee(f): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
kozmicity:

#Icantfitlaff
Abeg laugh o
Re: Lucifer's Key by kozmicity: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kimkardashain:

Chill na...its fictional not real...
Re: Lucifer's Key by adontcare(f): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Chei. See free food served on a golden plate. What a story! Great work my semi crush@ ghostwritter
Re: Lucifer's Key by prisiliveth: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
am enjoying every bit of these story,thanks for shearing
Re: Lucifer's Key by kennypedia(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Suspense is your thing. Continue there is God ooo
Re: Lucifer's Key by Damibiz(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2017
What a wounderful art work,keep it up
Re: Lucifer's Key by JoshBlack(m): 11:23am On Jun 28, 2017
As much as I respect your style of writing, I'll like to correct description of a nurse is very wrong. I'm a nurse myself and I feel obliged to correct you. Nurses are professional and will not collect bribe in order to allow access, it's against ethics to have sex with a patient or visitors in the hospital. Please change your thinking.
Re: Lucifer's Key by egorov(m): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
JoshBlack:
As much as I respect your style of writing, I'll like to correct description of a nurse is very wrong. I'm a nurse myself and I feel obliged to correct you. Nurses are professional and will not collect bribe in order to allow access, it's against ethics to have sex with a patient or visitors in the hospital. Please change your thinking.
No matter how good or.noble a profession can be, there will still be bad eggs. Not all police officers are corrupt.

3 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by shovaychoco: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
JoshBlack:

Haba. Enjoy the story and relief yourself of the economic heartache. Or do you go to hollywood to correct actors when they protray a character that acts out of profession?

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by Dotwillis1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
I dey feel this story die
Re: Lucifer's Key by Dotwillis1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
JoshBlack:
oga nurse go and find somwia to sit jere

No be naija we dey

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by rasiyorum: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
ghostwritter:

yes oo.
Hmmm bro you smart, operation turn into Nigerian politician launched. They are the most mystical and powerful ancient beings ever existed in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by shovaychoco: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ghostwriter u don start again abi? Where are u na?

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2017

Like a miracle, Jazza’s presence once again brought Abubakar to his senses of his treacherous act upon the people, his consciousness was awaken into realizing he had for long been misguided by Amarat who ruled through him. Amarat had in Jazza’s absence made herself a whisperer of evil into Abubakar’s mind. She made Abubakar her puppet with whom she toyed with.

5 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by Dotwillis1(m): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
following bumper to bumper...

Chai This story sweet me die!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Victims Of Passion / The One Who Awaits / Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.