Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface (69346 Views)

Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums / Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest / Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by SeyiIrawoDidan: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
AdeDayoAdedapo:

You dry no be small. grin
You are Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Arsenalholic:
The videos are on Facebook bro. They are currently trending. And I am sure in a bit you'll see it on NL.

I almost shed tears watching them.
Nawao this is getting out of hand. Am not rly into facebook but if they make down here ama check dem out.

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Halo22: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
The case is becoming outrageous. I can't Imagine myself going to all those Asian countries for any course let alone going for drug peddling. In fact our Igbo brothers should tell themselves the pure truth and start coming back home cos it is obvious they are not accepted over there........period.

2 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by kjhova(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:
If not to carry drug, why would any sane Nigerian travel to Indonesia of all places

Same reason why you find Americans and Chinese people in the same Indonesia and worse places like Chad or Togo and even Nigeria doing good business and raking huge profits home. Anybody can choose to operate anywhere and it is the responsibility of your host government to protect you and that of your country's embassy to defend your rights.
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by goshen26: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
drnoel:

Idiotic statement. Leave idiocy and tribalism. U will breathe better if u do

Lol....bra e de pain u? Me just catch fun here, the way other tribes lash the other wen their name is mentioned....I am also an agent of disassociation of Nigeria, as only few are eating d cake...

On a more serious note, ur people should run from international crime and local, they are known for it

6 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by suso(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
thesicilian:
Na my President u dey call blogger?
When you work from home Like a blogger

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by GeneralOjukwu: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Like & Share this if you want to be a millionaire at the end of the recession, AMEN

My SE brothers & sons,

1. Why are we so afraid of a particular group that deals with us ruthlessly? I kept hearing “Afonja”, has PMB who jailed N.Kanu changed his tribe? Are we scared to face our true oppressors?

2. Why do we register on Nairaland, use Globacom, use Afonja banks & listen to their music? Are we not making them richer?

3. FFK, Dino, Saraki & Fayose, all Afonja have become our leaders.

4. Only FFK & Fayose had the balls to go to court and support Nnamdi. ALL OUR PEOPLE WERE HIDING.

5. Even me before departing, I contested in Nigeria and I lost in my own LGA.

Let us apologize and thank Fajuyi for sacrificing himself for Ironsi, Soyinka for going to jail and Yoruba men for developing our Nkems e.g FFK

Youths unite! One Nigeria….

NOTE: FFK welldone ooo, you got contract to tar road, you turned Bianca Express to dual carriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
RIP to the Biafran Legend - Kabaka.

But why is he travelling with Nigerian passport?

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Rossikk(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
The main reason for this trend is the continued insistence by many young Igbos to be ignorant, disrespectful, and uncaring of other people's countries and customs. So long as you are not Igbo, they see you as nothing. Immaterial. Unworthy of consideration. It is a deeply ignorant way of looking at the world. It is anti-intellectual, anti-knowledge, anti-wider society. This is why so many of them think nothing of selling drugs in other countries. They themselves rarely use the drugs, so they know how harmful they are. But that fundamental lack of respect for, and sensitivity to other cultures and societies makes them lack any conscience or scruples when selling dangerous drugs to those people.

7 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by drnoel: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
goshen26:

Lol....bra e de pain u? Me just catch fun here, the way other tribes lash the other wen their name is mentioned....I am also an agent of disassociation of Nigeria, as only few are eating d cake...

On a more serious note, ur people should run from international crime and local, they are known for it

That's when u suppose that I am mostly or only igbo which I am not. I am just a concerned Nigerian like u but unlike u don't go talking rubbish about a proud tribe of people who have contributed to development in Nigeria. There are bad eggs in every bunch but that doesn't mean that every egg is bad. This world is round and action and reaction are related. Cheers
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by twinklemaia(f): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Igbos from time immemorial have been hardworking people but their youths have deviated to vices especially drugs. The habit of glorifying wealth needs to be reined in.
Met an Igbo 'prophet' who claims to pray for drug couriers....... that day, I GAVE UP cry

6 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
The Indonesian police don't care again because of the bad name we Nigerians here have given ourselves.

This is just the reason so the best way is, never be a suspect and you will be free. Simple.
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Paretomaster(m): 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
No thanks to the developers.......
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Ramaa(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kill them all.....drug pedals.... are

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by MasterChen: 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Maazi Nnamiddiot will come to your aid, after all, he's a "prophet" grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by goldedprince: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
you dont have to be scared if you are doing legit things. tell us nigerians in Indonesia that are drug peddlers are now scared. that will be a better caption

2 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by adecz: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
South Africa, Kenya, Malaysia,
Indonesia, Thailand ....
If its a drug problem involving blacks,
it must always be 100% guys of Biafra extraction...
WHY??

Abi na only dem like fast, hot cash??

Kanu is not happy.

2 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by OpenGames: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
See fine young sons of the soil being gunned down for nothing.
Why won't husband be scarce?
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by phreakabit(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Well then stop pushing drugs gaddamit!
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Smartademu(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
But Nigerians living abroad no de try sef.

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by alienvirus: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Henryyy:

I know not of the videos you speak but I would be overjoyed if your last statement comes to pass.Nigeria's image around the globe has been battered and even the innocent ones are sharing from the repercussions.

Broa watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

2 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Yusufmanusman(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Christian bible say: he who keep the commandment keep is soul but he who careless with life die. Nigeria in dangerous country on earth. How ever, their from jews family like Kanu terrories biafra.
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by chiraqDemon(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:
If not to carry drug, why would any sane Nigerian travel to Indonesia of all places
Bros me ah tire o
If nor b japan or china u de go then i nor know
Cos to me i just feel all those east asian countries have nothing much to offer apart from drug bihness. I stand to be corrected tho

2 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by tobrinskilanski: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
suso:
All I read was Biafra not Nigeria

Report your case to Nnamdi kanu

Baba Buhari is now working from home
#buhariTheBlogger
Funny but not sensible at such a time like this. He (kabaka) deserves our sympathy as a Nigerian pending Nnamdi Kanu's case in a Nigerian court.

I hear Biafra...but I no see Biafra logo for the guy body.
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by goshen26: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
drnoel:

That's when u suppose that I am mostly or only igbo which I am not. I am just a concerned Nigerian like u but unlike u don't go talking rubbish about a proud tribe of people who have contributed to development in Nigeria. There are bad eggs in every bunch but that doesn't mean that every egg is bad. This world is round and action and reaction are related. Cheers

Second time u r insulting me on this matter, but I will keep my calm.

It only shows ur personality, ur brought up and family picture....

When Achan fumbled the whole Israel suffered from little Ai, saying the truth about them does not mean they all bad, but if a lecturer lectured 120 students in a semester, 100 failed.... Are we gonna say the the students are failure or the lecturer?

Enough of soiling our national name, tell them, say it, fight....

If u see wat we face internationally u won't turn to internet advocate. Of a true we have hardworking folks among them, but the get rich by force syndrome is rampant among them...

I have many hardworking ibo folks who admit that their tribe form the highest crime perpetrator anywhere they are.

Bro, less I forget abusing everyone on the internet does not brighten ur opportunity, it rather show cheap beg for help...

4 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by suso(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
tobrinskilanski:

Funny but not sensible at such a time like this. He (kabaka) deserves our sympathy as a Nigerian pending Nnamdi Kanu's case in a Nigerian court.

I hear Biafra...but I no see Biafra logo for the guy body.

Sympathy for breaking the law
This is not Nigeria where we cover shits

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by chiraqDemon(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Halo22:
The case is becoming outrageous. I can't Imagine myself going to all those Asian countries for any course let alone going for drug peddling. In fact our Igbo brothers should tell themselves the pure truth and start coming back home cos it is obvious they are not accepted over there........period.
But ill not lie, i really feel the few are making things hard for the many.
It has reached a level that once ppl outside hear nigerian they will start guarding themselves to prevent stories.
If a known nigerian happens to b in the vicinity of where a crime was commited he would be the first suspect.
Im not trying to say anything tribal but why is it that in asia 90+% of those caught on drug n criminal charges are usually igbo. Im just being realistic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Actuarydeji(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Please!!!! Stop complaining!!! Their government has make it clear that if anybody is guilty/of having hard drug in his/her possession, such person would be executed. They killed their own citizen(s), let alone a foreigner.Abegi leave story for tortoise.

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by ifyalways(f): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dem tie una put for dia?

Must you be in Indonesia?

Na una sabi. Ukpana okpoko gburu. . .
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
alienvirus:

Broa watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y
Am watching it right now bro thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
The should leave and come back to Nigeria...
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by chiraqDemon(m): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
goldedprince:
you dont have to be scared if you are doing legit things. tell us nigerians in Indonesia that are drug peddlers are now scared. that will be a better caption
Bro its not only those in illegal biz that are scared. Everyone is scared. The fact that so many nigerians have been caught doing illegal things has made more ppl to be wary of nigerians. Even those in legit biz are losing cos the others have made ppl lose trust in nigerians and thus less ppl want to do biz with them.
Even when a crime is commited the most likely susoect will be the nigerians cos of the general track record.
If something happens and everyone runs, ppl will assume that the nigerian is running cos he did it and is trying to escape
Have u heard lately how nigerians in india are treated, a kenyan girl was beaten by a mob on suspicion of being nigerian and was only left alone when she revealed that she wasnt nigerian.
What does that tell u, even the innocents are scared man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) / Man Arrested For Impregnating His Daughter In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.