Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface (69299 Views)

Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums / Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest / Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by NaWetinDey(m): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
When you leave your country and go to another man's country to fearlessly break their law which attracts death sentence, then you should fearlessly be ready to face it. Those without papers may be detained and deported but not killed.

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by lereinter(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
which kind genuine biz is done in indonesia
of all country
this yeeast people sha
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by goldedprince: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Bro its not only those in illegal biz that are scared. Everyone is scared. The fact that so many nigerians have been caught doing illegal things has made more ppl to be wary of nigerians. Even those in legit biz are losing cos the others have made ppl lose trust in nigerians and thus less ppl want to do biz with them.
Even when a crime is commited the most likely susoect will be the nigerians cos of the general track record.
If something happens and everyone runs, ppl will assume that the nigerian is running cos he did it and is trying to escape
Have u heard lately how nigerians in india are treated, a kenyan girl was beaten by a mob on suspicion of being nigerian and was only left alone when she revealed that she wasnt nigerian.
What does that tell u, even the innocents are scared man
then nigerians should go back to their country.
these people spoil any country they lay their legs on.
i have visited indinesia severally and i must say, 98% of nigerians there are into illegal stuffs. do you expect the indos to just sit and watch you guys ruin their country?

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Nigerians are the ones bringing the plights on themselves. And it's so sad to see. I love this country, but I am losing that love gradually with what I see everyday.

I watched 3 videos of drug trafficking Nigerians being interrogated by policemen in Malaysia after their arrest. One of the policemen said something that made mynheart shatter into a million pieces"

"Nigerians are the disgrace of Africa. And the people bringing this disgrace to Nigeria are the IBO (that was the way the officer pronounced "Igbo"wink.

I swear this country has become a BIG disgrace where other Nations are concerned. I think it's time we all went our separate ways...
Uncle, can I get a link to this video please?
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Fulmigati: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Not surprised that my thread on the Manhunt of the Yoruba drug baronness was buried. You would think that such "law abiding" people would want to create awareness so she can be off the street. I guess she was the wrong tribe.
As for my brothers getting killed without a trial, I can only offer sympathies. Unfortunately, you're cursed to carry the passport of this joke of a nation, so those sub human racist Asians know they can kill you without repercussions. I would advise you to give them a wide berth.

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by sunshineV(f): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
But of all the places in the world, Indonesia? Shey 9ja no beta pass that country?
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Bukayot: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lobatan, come back home
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by lazsnaira(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
psucc:
So sad. The Igbos are losing so much.
...I dont think so...there are some young igbo men from my town who went into street and withing two years they made it big, came back and build big houses and rode about town in hummers...and a few of them died on the street too... while few others got deported...so its all about life and death and they all know...its get rich or die trying.

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by chiraqDemon(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
goldedprince:

then nigerians should go back to their country.
these people spoil any country they lay their legs on.
i have visited indinesia severally and i must say, 98% of nigerians there are into illegal stuffs. do you expect the indos to just sit and watch you guys ruin their country?
Tell it to them that r there, d worst is that d kind indonesia does not even have much to offer, and somebody will still hustle visa to go there, after 2 months no improvement somebody will just tell u "bros just move this thing reach border for me", and the idiot will happily go. Even when he knows that the only possible reward is death if u r caught. If only they can die alone but even in death they will still bring suffering to those trying to hustle legitly
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by LastProphet: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Arsenalholic:
The videos are on Facebook bro. They are currently trending. And I am sure in a bit you'll see it on NL.

I almost shed tears watching them.

pls help us bring the video to NL, there are some 19 yr old imbeciles like peniscap or pussycap that should see it and explain to us how a master race only ends up selling a product they cant even make. the morooon claimed philip emeagwali the fraud invented the internet. the hopeless boy needs to be inundated with bare facts of the stupidity of a tribe that hopes to sell drugs in Indonesia of all places

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by goldedprince: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Tell it to them that r there, d worst is that d kind indonesia does not even have much to offer, and somebody will still hustle visa to go there, after 2 months no improvement somebody will just tell u "bros just move this thing reach border for me", and the idiot will happily go. Even when he knows that the only possible reward is death if u r caught. If only they can die alone but even in death they will still bring suffering to those trying to hustle legitly
yeah thats right. i dont see why nigerians go to countries like indonesia, india etc. i have visited this places and i must say, these scumbags hate blacks. its a different case if u are rich though, but if you are wise, you will know that they only like your money
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by chiraqDemon(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
lereinter:

which kind genuine biz is done in indonesia

of all country

this yeeast people sha
Bros sincerely i have sat down and browsed opportunities in all those south east asian countries and i still couldnt figure.
Why r ppl going to Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam n all those countries.
To me its better to move to Lag, probability of blowing there is higher.
Sometimes when i hear ppl saying they are studying medicine in malaysia and indonesia the first thing that pops into my mind is illegal body parts extraction and sales. Pharmacy=drug sales and engineering=vehicle theft and vehicle dismantling.

2 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by whitedove(m): 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Nigerians are the ones bringing the plights on themselves. And it's so sad to see. I love this country, but I am losing that love gradually with what I see everyday.

I watched 3 videos of drug trafficking Nigerians being interrogated by policemen in Malaysia after their arrest. One of the policemen said something that made mynheart shatter into a million pieces"

"Nigerians are the disgrace of Africa. And the people bringing this disgrace to Nigeria are the IBO (that was the way the officer pronounced "Igbo"wink.

I swear this country has become a BIG disgrace where other Nations are concerned. I think it's time we all went our separate ways...
i saw the video too!
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by intruxive(m): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
All Igbos in indonisia are drug dealers! If not what else do they get thr that makes indonisia the dream destination of igbos angry
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by klax(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Like & Share this if you want to be a millionaire at the end of the recession, AMEN

My SE brothers & sons,

1. Why are we so afraid of a particular group that deals with us ruthlessly? I kept hearing “Afonja”, has PMB who jailed N.Kanu changed his tribe? Are we scared to face our true oppressors?

2. Why do we register on Nairaland, use Globacom, use Afonja banks & listen to their music? Are we not making them richer?

3. FFK, Dino, Saraki & Fayose, all Afonja have become our leaders.

4. Only FFK & Fayose had the balls to go to court and support Nnamdi. ALL OUR PEOPLE WERE HIDING.

5. Even me before departing, I contested in Nigeria and I lost in my own LGA.

Let us apologize and thank Fajuyi for sacrificing himself for Ironsi, Soyinka for going to jail and Yoruba men for developing our Nkems e.g FFK

Youths unite! One Nigeria….

NOTE: FFK welldone ooo, you got contract to tar road, you turned Bianca Express to dual carriage.

God bless this is what I have be saying all along. SE are afraid of the north like mad because if not why abusing SW who are not even the owner e that jail kanu Chief of Army is Hausa/ Fulani, Police IG hausa fulani, DSS BOSS Hausa fulani, the president fulani but my people did not abuse these demons but abused the SW even fayose and FFK that came to court against all odd to stood with Kanu pls did any SE leader seen anywhere around or inside the court hell No. I swear SE I mean my own people are cowards bloody Ingrate and toothless lion. I'm so angry with my people like mad so ashame of them.

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by dman4mdmoon(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Sanchez01:

Nigerians are losing here. Some desperate Igbo folks might be championing this horrible cause, but that does not take away the fact these countries only know them as Nigerians, which in turn implies that we are fasting walking on a thing rope.

Well you are right. Most of those countries only know Nigeria as a nation. They can't differentiate who is Ibo, Yoruba or Hausa. But upon watching a video on Facebook I realised that they are beginning to understand who is who in terms of ethnic differences.

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by whitedove(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Uncle, can I get a link to this video please?
its on youtube
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by LordOfNaira: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Sanchez01:

Nigerians are losing here. Some desperate Igbo folks might be championing this horrible cause, but that does not take away the fact these countries only know them as Nigerians, which in turn implies that we are fasting walking on a thing rope.

You are wrong. There is a video on YouTube about drug busts in Thailand. During an interrogation, the Thai interrogator made it known that the drug dealers denting Africa's image are Igbos.
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Sanchez01: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You are wrong. There is a video on YouTube about drug busts in Thailand. During an interrogation, the Thai interrogator made it known that the drug dealers denting Africa's image are Igbos.
Could you please provide a link?
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Sanchez01: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

Well you are right. Most of those countries only know Nigeria as a nation. They can't differentiate who is Ibo, Yoruba or Hausa. But upon watching a video on Facebook I realised that they are beginning to understand who is who in terms of ethnic differences.
Could you please post the said link?
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by LordOfNaira: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Sanchez01:

Could you please provide a link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qD-mwouPsQ

The Thai interrogator seems to know a lot about Igbos. He described them as greedy and stubborn...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by wickedworld: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yes O, igbo even the expatriate in Nigeria fear them especially their desperate girls they are very mean too when it come to money. See them going extral miles to marry white by force and bottle them by fire

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by IdeyFindWife: 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Rossikk:
The main reason for this trend is the continued insistence by many young Igbos to be ignorant, disrespectful, and uncaring of other people's countries and customs. So long as you are not Igbo, they see you as nothing. Immaterial. Unworthy of consideration. It is a deeply ignorant way of looking at the world. It is anti-intellectual, anti-knowledge, anti-wider society. This is why so many of them think nothing of selling drugs in other countries. They themselves rarely use the drugs, so they know how harmful they are. But that fundamental lack of respect for, and sensitivity to other cultures and societies makes them lack any conscience or scruples when selling dangerous drugs to those people.

Every tribe has a responsibilty to ensure the proper inculcation of values that would be promote their brand as an entity. We lie to ourselves, now the same lies we told ourselves, Indonesians, South Africans, Cambodians, Europeans etc are not buying it. They're now "accurately" profiling us by our fave habits, tastes, mannerisms, aspiration hoods and even crimes! And we still rail and rant here on Nairaland lying, barefaced, to ourselves!

It is sad that Nigerians will rather, lie to themselves, point fingers, throw stones from the pseudo-security of their glass-houses and generally fuul themselves while leaving every other essential issue to fallow.

A cursory look at the themes of a lot of Nigerian home videos will tell you the values and paradigms most cherished by each tribe and thus promoted by producers of appealing media content and targeted at them as a niche market.

It's not hard to know those who cherish materialism at any cost and the seeking of sudden wealth. It's not hard to note those who're promote fatalistic blind and unscientific superstitious worldviews allowing them to endure and promote generational idiocy at the expense of fostering all their misfortunes on Luck, Providence & God.

It's not hard to note the tribes that have been sired as a comical parody of all that is sane and sensible...where religious bigotry, socio-cultural myopism and laziness aids them in breeding prodigiously like rats, hold western education in low esteem, feel some stupid sense of entitlement to leadership without prerequisite qualifications and grooming only clinging blindly to idiotic conventions like zoning policy, sharing formula.

That's why every bad thing is on endemic levels with variants and strains as populous as the sands of the seashore in this country. Corruption etc are all so personalised, individually customized and chronically ingrained that the country itself is an hopeless mess.

Even this same Nairaland! Look what we've turned it to?

News Flash: Nigeria is done for! This Cookie is crumbling! Let everyone just get prepared.

Let's keep sowing cassava and waiting for our cocoyam to sprout, mtcheww!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by PenisCaP: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
LastProphet:

pls help us bring the video to NL, there are some 19 yr old imbeciles like peniscap or pussycap that should see it and explain to us how a master race only ends up selling a product they cant even make. the morooon claimed philip emeagwali the fraud invented the internet. the hopeless boy needs to be inundated with bare facts of the stupidity of a tribe that hopes to sell drugs in Indonesia of all places

Afonja skul miner dont fotget that ur skull is worth N2500. Cheaper than cow skull which is worth over N20,000. grin.
Devilish tribe of skull mining and child raping.
U rape ur daughter u behade ur cousin mine th3 skull.. devilish afonja tribe
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by totorimi: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
It is not new, the hustle continues so far buha dont want to make Nigeria great again.
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by eflintsone(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
my major ish with most nigerians especially the igbos , they want that name ''i dey abroad" infact they enter any country as long as its outside nigeria ... they will never learn tho , watch closely the igbos are the ones facing this poo in indonesia

4 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by ChetaNwaeze: 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Sanchez01:

You are wrong bro. There is this video that is currently trending on SM--although I have seen it some years ago--about a Thai Police man interrogating an arrested drug peddler. The Police man specificaly mentioned the tribe ''Igbo'' has being the ones responsible for the cocoaine trafficking business in Asia. As an Igbo man myself, I was heart broken when I saw the video. It further confirms the general believe that we Igbos are the black sheep in Africa and the whole world

8 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Sanchez01: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
LordOfNaira:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qD-mwouPsQ

The Thai interrogator seems to know a lot about Igbos. He described them as greedy and stubborn...
Good grief! Has it gotten to this shocked

This is very disturbing.

2 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Sanchez01: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
You are wrong bro. There is this video that is currently trending on SM--although I have seen it some years ago--about a Thai Police man interrogating an arrested drug peddler. The Police man specificaly mentioned the tribe ''Igbo'' has being the ones responsible for the cocoaine trafficking business in Asia. As an Igbo man myself, I was heart broken when I saw the video. It further confirms the general believe that we Igbos are the black sheep in Africa and the whole world
I just saw the video now, courtesy LordOfNaira and it's mind boggling, to be honest. I believe this would open doors to a whole new level of Xenophobic attack, which, quite unusual, would be selective, particularly the moment Asian folks are able to distinguish between Igbos and other Nigerian/African tribes. I couldn't even believe the Thai Policeman was specific.

7 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by cosade(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Arsenalholic:

It's really sad, watch the video here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3258380/take-away-indonesia-executions-video
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by LastProphet: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
PenisCaP:

Afonja skul miner dont fotget that ur skull is worth N2500. Cheaper than cow skull which is worth over N20,000. grin.
Devilish tribe of skull mining and child raping.
U rape ur daughter u behade ur cousin mine th3 skull.. devilish afonja tribe

when u reach 20 yrs ask your obviously clueless father what tribe live in idah kogi state where i come from. i now regret we didn't slaughter the many flat skulled idioots my people helped escape into biafra during the civil war. it wont happen again. if u think only Indonesia hate your arrogant stewpidity wait and see. Buhari is the biggest fooool to continue to insist on keeping bunch of mouthy loafers like ipoods. idiooot

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa / Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.