Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface (69343 Views)

Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums / Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest / Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by cosade(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Henryyy:

I know not of the videos you speak but I would be overjoyed if your last statement comes to pass.Nigeria's image around the globe has been battered and even the innocent ones are sharing from the repercussions.

Watch the video here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3258380/take-away-indonesia-executions-video
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by PenisCaP: 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
LastProphet:

when u reach 20 yrs ask your obviously clueless father what tribe live in idah kogi state where i come from. i now regret we didn't slaughter the many flat skulled idioots my people helped escape into biafra during the civil war. it wont happen again. if u think only Indonesia hate your arrogant stewpidity wait and see. Buhari is the biggest fooool to continue to insist on keeping bunch of mouthy loafers like ipoods. idiooot

Ur imb.ecile coneheaded lazy father how u afonjas ate rat poison shipped from aba grin
mind skull for a living..
Thats how u coward afonjas deny ut tribe.
Ur cowardice didnt start today.
Its samr cowardice that led ur for to eat rat poison. grin. And died like fowls in kuje. grin
U Son of miserable dunce..

Let me still remind u ur empty skull is worth only 2.5k cheaper dan cow skull. grin
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
cosade:

Watch the video here:
Thanks man already did.A dude up there posted a link earlier. Bless.
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Arsenalholic1: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Uncle, can I get a link to this video please?
Aunty, there's a thread already created on the videos here. I didn't know until a few goodhearted fellas pointed me to it:

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by cosade(m): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by cosade(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
LastProphet:

pls help us bring the video to NL, there are some 19 yr old imbeciles like peniscap or pussycap that should see it and explain to us how a master race only ends up selling a product they cant even make. the morooon claimed philip emeagwali the fraud invented the internet. the hopeless boy needs to be inundated with bare facts of the stupidity of a tribe that hopes to sell drugs in Indonesia of all places

Sanchez01:

Could you please provide a link?

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Adebowale89(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
na Yoruba they suffer this mess most. imagine northern giving us bad name as one of the unsafe country in the world, Igbo are giving us bad name outside the country

I really want to imagine how my region would look after claiming for her republic. maybe sooner we will approach this referendum

pls pending the time, buhari release Nnamdi KANU and give Igbo their Biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Yyeske(m): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Nigerians are the ones bringing the plights on themselves. And it's so sad to see. I love this country, but I am losing that love gradually with what I see everyday.

I watched 3 videos of drug trafficking Nigerians being interrogated by policemen in Malaysia after their arrest. One of the policemen said something that made mynheart shatter into a million pieces"

"Nigerians are the disgrace of Africa. And the people bringing this disgrace to Nigeria are the IBO (that was the way the officer pronounced "Igbo"wink.

I swear this country has become a BIG disgrace where other Nations are concerned. I think it's time we all went our separate ways...
I saw those three videos too on facebook and when that officer mentioned ibo, i felt pained. Too bad for our image and nobody talking about it.
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Uncle, can I get a link to this video please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qD-mwouPsQ

start watching from 1:40 i thought his post was a lie until i watched this video. Im happy that this foreigners are beginning to differentiate between igbos and other tribes.

2 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

Well you are right. Most of those countries only know Nigeria as a nation. They can't differentiate who is Ibo, Yoruba or Hausa. But upon watching a video on Facebook I realised that they are beginning to understand who is who in terms of ethnic differences.
who told u that they can differentiate? watch this video, start watching from 1:40, the police man clearly said igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qD-mwouPsQ
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nigerian government to intervene?
Silly, you meant Biafran government.

It's hi time we started educating the world the difference between Nigerians and Igbo-Nigdrians (or Biafrans)

4 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by hasyak(m): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

Well you are right. Most of those countries only know Nigeria as a nation. They can't differentiate who is Ibo, Yoruba or Hausa. But upon watching a video on Facebook I realised that they are beginning to understand who is who in terms of ethnic differences.
thank God they now do
If not we all will be seen as one
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by cytell56: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by hasyak(m): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
sammydirectly:
Nigerian government to intervene?
Silly, you meant Biafran government.

It's hi time we started educating the world the difference between Nigerians and Igbo-Nigdrians (or Biafrans)
+5
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by hasyak(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Adebowale89:
na Yoruba they suffer this mess most. imagine northern giving us bad name as one of the unsafe country in the world, Igbo are giving us bad name outside the country

I really want to imagine how my region would look after claiming for her republic. maybe sooner we will approach this referendum

pls pending the time, buhari release Nnamdi KANU and give Igbo their Biafra

+7
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by LastProphet: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
PenisCaP:

Ur imb.ecile coneheaded lazy father how u afonjas ate rat poison shipped from aba grin
mind skull for a living..
Thats how u coward afonjas deny ut tribe.
Ur cowardice didnt start today.
Its samr cowardice that led ur for to eat rat poison. grin. And died like fowls in kuje. grin
U Son of miserable dunce..

Let me still remind u ur empty skull is worth only 2.5k cheaper dan cow skull. grin

eya what did afonja do to ur dimwit father to have passed down this false, shallow and preposterous worldview to his worthless offspring? so u see afonja everywhere? eya. anyway when u leave ur village u will realize that the afonjas are not ur mates for another 1000 yrs to come no matter how much cocaine you sell along with other crimes on which you rely to get seed capital for your apparently 'legit' businesses. the current attah of igala michael ameh oboni is my cousin, i dont need to prove myself to an slowpoke whose parent suffered kwashiorkor during the war despite eating lizards and cockroaches. you are fooooool

5 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Laird(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
AustineCJ:
In as much as am an igbo but I feel little or no pity for these ones who have decided to trade the wrong path, igbos all over the world are known to be hardworking let's stop crime or doesn't pay. If after the whole warnings n laws from Indonesia government my people still carry drugs let the police shoot them at sight, they ain't worth living.... these r the types that will return to Nigeria n cause wahala in the family

I am igbo...please tell them. If You do drugs, be ready to die....No Mercy

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Missmossy(f): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
Despite the way these drug traffickers are been killed, it doesn't deter those who join them from the game. These people keep on tarnishing our name home and abroad all for quick money undecided still they never learn.

To those ones staying they don't do drugs why go to their country then?? if you can't make it here in Nigeria doing something decent then they should be ready to face whatever comes even though i don't believe their cooked up tale. They would definitely dance to the tune of the music once they are caught. Good riddiance to bad rubbish.
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Adebowale89(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
hasyak:

+7

whatever that mean, it still doesn't negate my point
~~negation
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by maasoap(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Nigerians are the ones bringing the plights on themselves. And it's so sad to see. I love this country, but I am losing that love gradually with what I see everyday.

I watched 3 videos of drug trafficking Nigerians being interrogated by policemen in Malaysia after their arrest. One of the policemen said something that made mynheart shatter into a million pieces"

"Nigerians are the disgrace of Africa. And the people bringing this disgrace to Nigeria are the IBO (that was the way the officer pronounced "Igbo"wink.

I swear this country has become a BIG disgrace where other Nations are concerned. I think it's time we all went our separate ways...
Can't FG let them have referendum to determine if the majority of them are really ready to have their beloved landlocked Biafra and also determine what and what states are ready to go with them?
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Coolgent(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
"He said Nigerians have made a bad name in Indonesia which is why they are treated terribly there"
All those killed are Igbos, why? Are they the only tribe that are residin there?
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by SpicyMimi(f): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
suso:
All I read was Biafra not Nigeria

Report your case to Nnamdi kanu

Baba Buhari is now working from home
#buhariTheBlogger
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked blogger shocked shocked Nigerians are cruel oooo!!!!
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by suso(m): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
SpicyMimi:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked blogger shocked shocked Nigerians are cruel oooo!!!!
Our politicians are cruelest
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by SpicyMimi(f): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
suso:

Our politicians are cruelest
Loooooolzzzz that's right
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by suso(m): 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
SpicyMimi:
Loooooolzzzz that's right
Indeed
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by syras: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
EgunMogaji:
He who lives by the sword dies by the sword.

I'm sure that many Nigerians who went there for legit reasons like schooling, kept their noses clean will not have any issues.

Their country, their laws, their own ways of dealing with crimes. If you don't like it then move to any of the other over 200 countries in the world.

You nailed the point! I am currently in Malaysia studying and I can assure you that there's no problem whatsoever. In here, there are laws, guidelines and rules. You follow them and keep yourself out of illicit activities, you got nothing to worry.

I have never once be asked for my passport neither have I been challenged because I always keep myself in vicinities that doesn't warrant any suspicion -- as I'm law-abiding. I never indulged in any activity that could implicate me and I couldn't ​have made a better decision. Countries in Asia are cool to reside only if rules are followed.

The golden rule is this: just because Nigeria is lawless doesn't mean other countries are or should be.

2 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
syras:

You nailed the point! I am currently in Malaysia studying and I can assure you that there's no problem whatsoever. In here, there are laws, guidelines and rules. You follow them and keep yourself out of illicit activities, you got nothing to worry.

I have never once be asked for my passport neither have I been challenged because I always keep myself in vicinities that doesn't warrant any suspicion -- as I'm law-abiding. I never indulged in any activity that could implicate me and I couldn't have made a better decision. Countries in Asia are cool to reside only if rules are followed.

The golden rule is this: just because Nigeria is lawless doesn't mean other countries are or should be.

Excellent.

I moved back to California in 2010 and since I've been back I haven't spoken to any policeman. My wife has been here from Nigeria since 2014 and she hasn't had any encounter with police. These developed countries have a system that works for them.

When I advise Nairalanders to stay in Nigeria and only travel out legitimately on legit visas they'll start calling their great grandfather an enemy of progress. They don't know that I'm only trying to save them from unnecessary disrespect from law enforcement​.

I have no malice towards law breakers but they shouldn't expect me to show them sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by syras: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Excellent.

I moved back to California in 2010 and since I've been back I haven't spoken to any policeman. My wife has been here from Nigeria since 2014 and she hasn't had any encounter with police. These developed countries have a system that works for them.

When I advise Nairalanders to stay in Nigeria and only travel out legitimately on legit visas they'll start calling their great grandfather an enemy of progress. They don't know that I'm only trying to save them from unnecessary disrespect from law enforcement​.

I have no malice towards law breakers but they shouldn't expect me to show them sympathy.

Wonderful!

There's no short-cut to success. Don't mind those people who are name calling you as an enemy of progress. You should just​ do the best to help which you already are doing. All these people have no understanding of what works because nothing really works in Nigeria.

Aside, until Nigerians know that there are consequences for actions taken, we will keep seeing news like these on front-pages of papers and forums like Nairaland. If someone gets himself or herself in illegal activities, he or she should better be ready for the consequence which likely is gonna be death penalty in Asian nations And, if on the other hand, someone engages in reasonable activities, he or she better be ready for the consequence either which could range from promotion to be becoming a company leader depending on the circumstance.

Blaming people for our actions are signs of irresponsibilities. And, until Nigerians know that, stories like these are likely to skyrocket.

In the meantime, I will keep helping my dear people in any way I can.

Lastly, enjoy man!!!

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by PenisCaP: 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
LastProphet:

eya what did afonja do to ur dimwit father to have passed down this false, shallow and preposterous worldview to his worthless offspring? so u see afonja everywhere? eya. anyway when u leave ur village u will realize that the afonjas are not ur mates for another 1000 yrs to come no matter how much cocaine you sell along with other crimes on which you rely to get seed capital for your apparently 'legit' businesses. the current attah of igala michael ameh oboni is my cousin, i dont need to prove myself to an slowpoke whose parent suffered kwashiorkor during the war despite eating lizards and cockroaches. you are fooooool

Common shaaataap!!..
Ur mouths stinks grin.. no be attah of igala.
What about obama he is ur junior brother i guess grin.. eediot!.
Vladmir puttin is ur uncle...
Hungry and evil skull mining afonja mining afonja.
Look at this hungary destitute afonja.
Its not by drinkin agbo every morning in a nearby gutter and shouting owo mi da! grin.

Rat poison is cheap this days o i hope u have heard d news.
Nimwit!!. With 2.k cheap empty skull. cheesy
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Mrsam1886: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
Big wins almost on a daily basis for me and my followers. you could be part of tomorrows big win as my next big game drops tomorrow morning (28/04/2017).. see photos below for more..

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Swizdoe(m): 12:42am On Apr 28, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Na wa for Ibos.

I would give anyone 1 million naira if you can show me any Yoruba / Hausa who emigrated to Indonesia.

For what, would anyone go there? Which tourist attractions do they have? (Few Nigerians know Bali). Which schools?

If they had shame, they would cry at this article. EVERY SINGLE NAME WAS FROM SE, NIGERIA, haba!

Why on earth will a sane Nigeria go to a place that is prone to natural disaster for schooling or tourism...

It can only be for one reason;

To get rich or die trying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) / Man Arrested For Impregnating His Daughter In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.