Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface (69339 Views)

Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums / Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest / Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Kwarupshun(m): 3:10am On Apr 28, 2017
I don't care. Indonesia police should keep on killing them.

Igbos in Indonesia are mostly criminals! That's the truth! I know an Indonesian girl that tells me the things they do in her country!
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:50am On Apr 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

Nigerians are losing here. Some desperate Igbo folks might be championing this horrible cause, but that does not take away the fact these countries only know them as Nigerians, which in turn implies that we are fasting walking on a thing rope.

As far as the affected ones are IGBO we don't care, The Igbo guys should desist from their shameful act of developing those that country with drug.
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by k9ine(m): 6:26am On Apr 28, 2017
You folks over there in Indonesia dont expect any thing from the Nigerian Ambassador there.
What do you expect from the ambassador when the Nigerian President travels abroad and calls his citizens living outside the shores of Nigeria criminals. Your government all of you must return home. I bet you the embassy is yet to even issue passports to you in time due to poor administration.
Kindly avoid crime, be careful who you choose as friends or house-mate, flee from drug even ordinary weed, stay safe and God bless you. Amen.
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by k9ine(m): 6:35am On Apr 28, 2017
I disagree with you. We must care because they carry the Nigerian passport. When Indonesia is recording nationility of criminals or prisoners they wouldnt write Igbo but Nigeria. In thesame vein the Yoruba guys in the UK and US who are uniquely dangerous at financial crimes and scam would not be labelled by those countries as Yoruba but Nigeria.
'Water wey touch pr.ck don touch brokus'

ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

As far as the affected ones are IGBO we don't care, The Igbo guys should desist from their shameful act of developing those that country with drug.
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Ojikutumemu: 6:44am On Apr 28, 2017
Biafraudsss aka Indonesian firewood
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by guyla: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:
If not to carry drug, why would any sane Nigerian travel to Indonesia of all places

Just help me ask them

Live in fear my foot, they should come back home if they are hostile to you
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by drnoel: 8:07am On Apr 28, 2017
angry
goshen26:

Second time u r insulting me on this matter, but I will keep my calm.

It only shows ur personality, ur brought up and family picture....

When Achan fumbled the whole Israel suffered from little Ai, saying the truth about them does not mean they all bad, but if a lecturer lectured 120 students in a semester, 100 failed.... Are we gonna say the the students are failure or the lecturer?

Enough of soiling our national name, tell them, say it, fight....

If u see wat we face internationally u won't turn to internet advocate. Of a true we have hardworking folks among them, but the get rich by force syndrome is rampant among them...

I have many hardworking ibo folks who admit that their tribe form the highest crime perpetrator anywhere they are.

Bro, less I forget abusing everyone on the internet does not brighten ur opportunity, it rather show cheap beg for help...

U really are a child. By right I won't have bordered anymore to reply u but my sense of duty to young naive ones like u prevents me from walking past.

U mentioned that I insulted u twice pls pick out anywhere in my post where u saw an out right insult written by me.

I don't trade insults online my son, I am too old for that. Now that doesn't mean if I see u err, that I won't put u straight. If I don't, it will be unfair to u.

My father's people, these igbos u so shamelessly insult have a saying and I quote "when a child err and is corrected and repeats the error the child is to blame. But when the child is not corrected the adult present at that time is to blame". What that clearly means is that training is not just learnt at home but can also be learnt online, so hold ur ears and let me educate u.

Place the blame where the blame is my son. In a class of 120 where 100 fails, ofcos the teacher is to blame like u rightly said. I clapped with joy to see such wisdom on ur part but that was just not enough. U forgot to blame the adults like igbo elite groups e.g ohaneze ndigbo and the rests, as well as adults like me. We have obviously failed our people and young ones like u cos we didnt and don't teach them better.

.....but then again u forgot that even in the 20 that pasted getting 20 good eggs from just a bunch of 120 may be small but a wiseman will see hope too.

U really can't blame that mentality of get rich quick on only igbos cos it cuts across all Nigerians, though I do agree that the igbos seem to have the most fatalities in that direction. A sad thing really but inexcusable. But still not a reason to condemn a people. "Thou shalt not judge lest ye be judged". I wish u a fulfilling day ahead. Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by win2kwire: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2017
I don't care, they are ibos - Nigerians should work together to stop ibo people from destroying the Nigerian passport!

I have been telling the Indonesian and other Asia governments and newspapers that these are from a single tribe called ibo. some know some still don't but I am still writing and email them everyday!

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by mhaki(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2017
Stay in your country, you won't listen.

Don't carry drugs, you won't listen.
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by LastProphet: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2017
PenisCaP:

Common shaaataap!!..
Ur mouths stinks grin.. no be attah of igala.
What about obama he is ur junior brother i guess grin.. eediot!.
Vladmir puttin is ur uncle...
Hungry and evil skull mining afonja mining afonja.
Look at this hungary destitute afonja.
Its not by drinkin agbo every morning in a nearby gutter and shouting owo mi da! grin.

Rat poison is cheap this days o i hope u have heard d news.
Nimwit!!. With 2.k cheap empty skull. cheesy

e bie mu da wi iye we qai attah we mo
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Nigerians everywhwre suffering and striving to succeed.

You should say Igbos ogbeni.
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:08am On Apr 28, 2017
k9ine:
I disagree with you. We must care because they carry the Nigerian passport. When Indonesia is recording nationility of criminals or prisoners they wouldnt write Igbo but Nigeria. In thesame vein the Yoruba guys in the UK and US who are uniquely dangerous at financial crimes and scam would not be labelled by those countries as Yoruba but Nigeria.
'Water wey touch pr.ck don touch brokus'

those being arrested for frugs in those Asian countries are Igbo and bringing disgrace to Nigeria, I think it's time we split this country truly so everyone go their separate way.

2 Likes

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Butterworth: 10:08am On Apr 28, 2017
goshen26:
After reading the story carefully, checking the names with utmost care, names from a certain tribe was involved.... Haba, make una leave CRIME, na lie..

So u want to soil the name NIGERIA finish, then go on to have a new name called BIAFRA.. AMADIOHA of ur land will not support u...

Flee Crime

Why not tell the Federal government of the ZOO to allow this people to go so that they will no longer soil Nigeria name but NO YOU WON'T.

At the mention of BIAFRA! You will be the first to jump up and shout NO, WE WANT ONE NIGERIA.

DEAL WITH IT.
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2017
Lakebeyin:
Why alwayz nigerians?

Why always igbo
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by PenisCaP: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2017
LastProphet:

e bie mu da wi iye we qai attah we mo

grin u still dnt know ur mum lied to u.
SHe presented some1 else as ur dad.
While ur dad is an afonja from ekiti.
Dats why ur skull is worth only 2.5K cheaper than cow skull. grin
Ask her very well she will tell u the truth.

Or u quote me again i will give u details of how everythin happened bro. cool
U ARE REAL AFONJA SON.. ITS EVEN SHOWING ON UR COMMENTS BRO. grin
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Amiblaize77(f): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2017
Is it by force to go to Indonesia eh
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by olapink: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=suso post=55973808]All I read was Biafra not Nigeria
Report your case to Nnamdi kanu
Baba Buhari is now working from home #buhariTheBlogger[/quote funny u

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by ab11baddo(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
PenisCaP:

grin u still dnt know ur mum lied to u.
SHe presented some1 else as ur dad.
While ur dad is an afonja from ekiti.
Dats why ur skull is worth only 2.5K cheaper than cow skull. grin
Ask her very well she will tell u the truth.

Or u quote me again i will give u details of how everythin happened bro. cool
U ARE REAL AFONJA SON.. ITS EVEN SHOWING ON UR COMMENTS BRO. grin
am sorry fam... buh u r the most stupid person av ever read their comment in my life.. common...... do what u do best... call me an afonja , talk about rat poison or that stupid line of" cheaper than 2k whatever... "...it won't change d fact..... ur kind of stupid is not of this world.... maybe u got it from ur parents
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by effido666: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
NORSIYK:
That's terrible
so y can't dey com back home
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by PenisCaP: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
ab11baddo:
am sorry fam... buh u r the most stupid person av ever read their comment in my life.. common...... do what u do best... call me an afonja , talk about rat poison or that stupid line of" cheaper than 2k whatever... "...it won't change d fact..... ur kind of stupid is not of this world.... maybe u got it from ur parents

Hahahahahahha.... pained right?
empty skull!!... maybe u didnt knw u quoted with ur alternate moniker grin
i hit u hard with truth..
Bastard son of a useless afonja father..
Who mines cheap skull for living.
I will frustrate ur miserable life here till u deactivate. .
U EEDIOTIC AXWOUND WITH 2.5K CHEAP SKULL. grin
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by ab11baddo(m): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hahahahahahha.... pained right?
empty skull!!... maybe u didnt knw u quoted with ur alternate moniker grin
i hit u hard with truth..
Bastard son of a useless afonja father..
Who mines cheap skull for living.
I will frustrate ur miserable life here till u deactivate. .
U EEDIOTIC AXWOUND WITH 2.5K CHEAP SKULL. grin
I don't know d poor dude u were lashing on... been observing u here on NL.... like my people say.. empty barrels makes the loudest noise.. frustrate whose life?. man!!! u r d frustrated slowpoke.. pretty sure an ejaculation mistake brought ur existence
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by PenisCaP: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
ab11baddo:
I don't know d poor dude u were lashing on... been observing u here on NL.... like my people say.. empty barrels makes the loudest noise.. frustrate whose life?. man!!! u r d frustrated slowpoke.. pretty sure an ejaculation mistake brought ur existence

Miserable fool... see what having 2.5k worth of skull caused u.
obviously u have brain filled with akamu else u wuld have make research to know dat he metioned me first on this topic to look for trouble...even wen i was offline.

But whicheva way.. im not goin to spare u whether u ar him or not becox i dont condone bambus foools.

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by k9ine(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
I see you still don't get my drift. Crimes by our nationals abroad isn't a one only tribe thing, it's wide spread.

The Yoruba guys are deadly and intelligent scammers,; Igbo guys push drug; Edo state guys are into trafficking girls to Italy and Europe, and our politicians launder our money abroad.

In addition your government does not help matters, rather take action to see that its nationals get a proper and fair trial it would rather tag them as guilty, even while they are suspects. So we nevet get to know who is actually innocent. Stop being sentimental.

ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

those being arrested for frugs in those Asian countries are Igbo and bringing disgrace to Nigeria, I think it's time we split this country truly so everyone go their separate way.
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by DJInfluence: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
12345baba:
bleep u
Hahaha Oya na. But the way the thing touch you like say you be one of them..lol
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by LastProphet: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
PenisCaP:

grin u still dnt know ur mum lied to u. SHe presented some1 else as ur dad. While ur dad is an afonja from ekiti. Dats why ur skull is worth only 2.5K cheaper than cow skull. grin Ask her very well she will tell u the truth.
Or u quote me again i will give u details of how everythin happened bro. cool U ARE REAL AFONJA SON.. ITS EVEN SHOWING ON UR COMMENTS BRO. grin
ikpele, ela efu oko
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by LastProphet: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
PenisCaP:

grin u still dnt know ur mum lied to u. SHe presented some1 else as ur dad. While ur dad is an afonja from ekiti. Dats why ur skull is worth only 2.5K cheaper than cow skull. grin Ask her very well she will tell u the truth.
Or u quote me again i will give u details of how everythin happened bro. cool U ARE REAL AFONJA SON.. ITS EVEN SHOWING ON UR COMMENTS BRO. grin
ikpele, ela efu oko. mi eshu ko nya lu we
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by PenisCaP: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
LastProphet:

ikpele, ela efu oko. mi eshu ko nya lu we

2.5k worth of skull.
Have u asked ur mum the story?. grin.
U must be feeling bad right now grin.
Pls handle it maturely.. dnt do anything stupid cheesy
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by LastProphet: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
PenisCaP:

2.5k worth of skull. Have u asked ur mum the story?. grin. U must be feeling bad right now grin. Pls handle it maturely.. dnt do anything stupid cheesy
eshu abia
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by PenisCaP: 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
LastProphet:

eshu abia

2.5k cheap skul! tongue
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by ijayebonyi(f): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Cutting corners every where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) / Man Arrested For Impregnating His Daughter In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.