Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface (69347 Views)

Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums / Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest / Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by Hum2020: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
The true have to be said,the igbo are bringing bad image to Nigeria,why if i may ask because we glorify money in igboland it doesn't matter how you made your money as long you are rich to show off, you are an intelligent person sing with your name,that is why ibo all over the world want make it by force travel to Asian country for drugs business, when the are killed the want justified their actions ,please let us speak out against evil
Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by klique(f): 4:56am On Jun 26, 2020
Most of you here displaying your hatred and bigotry. This is someone's life and that's what you let hate do to you. They should kill the igbos because they bring bad name to Nigeria. Have you heard of Hushpuppy? he must be Igbo. The man who committed the highest fraud ever. Defrauding 1,926,400 People. He was caught with 15 flash drive, 5 hard disks, 13 exotic cars worth 25 million dirhams ($6,806,425) were also confiscated. According to Dubai police called Fox Hunt 2 he committed Fraud amount to 1.6 billion dirhams ($435,611,200) , Dubai police seized cash worth 150 million dirhams ($40,838,550) during raid, 21 laptops, 47 smartphones.

I hope most of you know Mompha? a Biafra boy abi.

Hushpuppi and mompha were dragged as Nigerians but this one and invictus were dragged as Igbos not Yorubas.

When South Africans trended Nigeria must fall on twitter, it was yoruba guys videoing a south african girl who they allegedly drugged. The whole Nigeria came forward to defend the guys not as Igbo but as Nigerians.

Crime is not synonymous to tribe but i must say that if you don't consider these people Nigerian enough, or they have brought so much bad name to your country, lead a protest or organize one to cut them off. The last time i checked Buhari organized python dance on them for wanting out. That's so much energy spent on people who are allegedly irrevelant or bring you so much trouble.

Never seen someone who hates Agbo but still drinks it, if you hate them so much, cut them off. Allow them to leave for their country.

And as for celebrating thieves, it's not synonymous with Igbo people because Tinubu and his bullion vans are still celebrated today as the grandmaster of lagos. He is the beginning and end. Ganduje after a glaring video evidence of babariga dollar banking got reelected. Even Orji Uzor kalu and his family who Abia people hate with passion is celebrated by APC, A criminal who came out of prison received a grand welcome. SHAME.

LOOK INTO THE MIRROR AND SEE THAT YOU ARE EXACTLY WHO YOU CRITICIZE.

You are pointing one finger but the remainoling four are pointing back at you.

Ps: I'm in no way supporting crime or covering for it. I'm just pointing out double standards and all criminals should be punished regardless of who they are or where they come from. They don't ask the tribes or ancestral roots of their victims. SAY NO TO CRIME, FRAUD AND TRIBALISM.

1 Like

Re: 'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface by dederocs(m): 6:31am On Jun 26, 2020
These people are stupid, you know their laws, you still carry the drugs...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) / Man Arrested For Impregnating His Daughter In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.