Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Explaining The New Bank Charges, Lending And Deposit Rates Announced By The CBN - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Explaining The New Bank Charges, Lending And Deposit Rates Announced By The CBN (31886 Views)

Grow Your Funds With No Risk At All! Fixed Deposit Rates At Its Best!! / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explaining The New Bank Charges, Lending And Deposit Rates Announced By The CBN by Rexnegro(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2017
begwong:

Seems I was told my token will expire after 3years.... FBN
which bank is That?
Re: Explaining The New Bank Charges, Lending And Deposit Rates Announced By The CBN by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2017
I don't even know what to type self.

Anyway just check this out if you are chanced.

[url=specspriceninja..com/2017/04/online-job-sites-In-nigeria.html]online job sites in nigeria[/url]
Re: Explaining The New Bank Charges, Lending And Deposit Rates Announced By The CBN by Opynion: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2017
Card maintenance fee of N50 monthly is too high. what are they maintaining in the card?

let it be review pls.

I love the downward slope from N105 to N50 of electronic money transfer. it will aid the implementation of the cashless policy
Re: Explaining The New Bank Charges, Lending And Deposit Rates Announced By The CBN by Opynion: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2017
oyienootieno:

Summary of the whole poo is your money is not safe anywhere. You keep it at home someone gets 5% just to whistle, take it to bank they will keep deducting from it for unexplainable services.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Explaining The New Bank Charges, Lending And Deposit Rates Announced By The CBN by danigbo(m): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Anytime I transfer money from my account to another bank account I am charged N105.
Was anything done to that ?
It is annoying to transfer N1000 to someone and you are charged N105 as nip and vat bla bla bla.
Re: Explaining The New Bank Charges, Lending And Deposit Rates Announced By The CBN by Youngzedd(m): 10:39am On May 09, 2017
Many banks are yet to implement this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Sells Noodle Plants To Rival For N3.75bn / GTBank Named ‘Best Bank In Nigeria’ By Euromoney Magazine / World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.