Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Help Please. Those With Idea Help Me Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Please. Those With Idea Help Me Now (670 Views)

Help Please. I Am About Canceling My Marriage Arrangements With My Baby Mama. / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please. Those With Idea Help Me Now by darkandclear26: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Last night I had a to threaten my girlfriend Im living wilth too bad after she didn't want me to check on her whatsapp chats. I kicked, punched her and destroy her hair style too , she screamed and groan like oxen fitting herself under the coffee table which broke into pieces after I jumped on it due to my temper and brutal, she got cuts on her back and some tiny pieces of glass is still stuck in her skin. I guess she will report to the police about domestic violence

Now I apologise to her for what I did last. The big problem is Im feeling Hot right now in bedroom, how can I ask her to open her legs for me? She is very moody now.
Re: Help Please. Those With Idea Help Me Now by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
hmm, so after turning her to a punching bag you want to bang her..

are you sure she's your slave or your girlfriend?

if she's a slave, you are safe

if she's your girlfriend, then there are two things involved

it's either you go for a church deliverance

or you go for a mental check up sad

3 Likes

Re: Help Please. Those With Idea Help Me Now by Papiikush: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
May your daughters and sisters be brutalized and rapped the same way.
Re: Help Please. Those With Idea Help Me Now by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Papiikush:

You're praying for the innocent to be hurt?
No ‘god’ will answer this.
Re: Help Please. Those With Idea Help Me Now by Khd95(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
Just because she denied u access to her phone,u did dis horrible things to her

How would u feel if ur sister is treated dis way,nd instead of u to take her to the clinic or something,na to knack dey ur mind

Wehdone sir
Re: Help Please. Those With Idea Help Me Now by goodmorning40: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
By their words u shall know them;
LUNATIC!!!!!!
Re: Help Please. Those With Idea Help Me Now by ikp120(m): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Just looking at your profile picture, I know that your case is not uncommon. The truth is that there are people like you roaming the street, and I'm here wondering why you're not yet roaming.

My honest advice to you is to meet a psychiatrist for urgent mental health evaluation.
Re: Help Please. Those With Idea Help Me Now by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Domestic violence.
Re: Help Please. Those With Idea Help Me Now by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Please do not bring any children into this world it will not be fair on your offspring. They have no choice about the environment they will be raised in. I hope the poor woman superglues her legs together for good if that's your attitude towards domestic violence.
Re: Help Please. Those With Idea Help Me Now by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Poorly Fabricated Fiction
Re: Help Please. Those With Idea Help Me Now by Cleopatra4(f): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
uzoclinton:
Poorly Fabricated Fiction
His dp alone should tell you there's something wrong with him undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Please. Those With Idea Help Me Now by Aloedamz(f): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
U re even proud of beating her..... Chai... The kind thunder wey go fire u still dey do press-up for Jamaica
Re: Help Please. Those With Idea Help Me Now by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Cleopatra4:

His dp alone should tell you there's something wrong with him undecided
i wouldn't have bothered to drop a comment if I had checked his Dp... The guy must be sick... Anyways I just reported him. now it's in the hands of the admin.

1 Like

Re: Help Please. Those With Idea Help Me Now by darkandclear26: 8:50pm On May 01, 2017
Papiikush:

You are too rude oga. Closer to evil oo
Re: Help Please. Those With Idea Help Me Now by darkandclear26: 8:58pm On May 01, 2017
uzoclinton:
i wouldn't have bothered to drop a comment if I had checked his Dp... The guy must be sick... Anyways I just reported him. now it's in the hands of the admin.

Admin is my cousin sister tho. It went well that night, she gave me rough one and unforgettable romance, the following morning I took her to the doctor, now the problem is that she is prego and dont want to do abortion, and I very close to give her breakfast with abortion pills, maybe porridge with lots of butter and pills. I can't allow her to be my wife or babymama

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Women You Meet In Lagos / New Study Claims Instagram Is Bad For Young People's Mental Health & Well Being / Acid Attack Survivor Marries After Undergoing 17 Surgeries On Her Face(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.