Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,678 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. (6814 Views)

Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals / No More Automatic Tickets For Governors, Senators, Reps – PDP / PDP Negotiates With Defecting Governors, Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by queenesthr(f): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2010
This is good indeed. At least one good thing to come out of Mutallab's action.
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by platinumnk(f): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2010
aisha2:

[size=18pt]It shall permanenet In Jesus name. No wonder they have been holding press confereneces, shey this one affaect them and their girlfriends[/size]

AMEN! They should stay on Nigeria and fix that hellhole they created angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by mimon79(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
Excellent, outstanding, superb! wonderful news now lets hope other countries like: UK, France, Germany follow suit.Let there be no heaven for these unpatrotic charlatans!!!

Afam:

If this is true then it is a welcome development and will help Nigeria in the area of stashing looted funds outside.

They should extend this to include the following

All governors whether current or past

All ministers whether current or past

All law makers whether current or past

All members of the executive council whether current or past

Areas covered should include medical treatment or check up, education and vacation.
 Afam my man, so succinctly put! sad
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by agabaI23(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
Like China and Russia will not welcome them with open arms. It will only result in continental drift.
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by PofP: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
If this is true, then all American businesses in the country should pack their bags and goo back to their country, I am not supporting the fact that ex and present politicos should not be banned from travel, but this is just bullying tactics(if the report is correct)!!!!!!

Nigerians are not terrorists and the Americans have always been happy to conveniently take our oil cheaply, the actions of one stupid man should not taint the reputation of 180million people or make them be labelled as such!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by koolchicco: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2010
aisha2:

[size=13pt]It shall be PERMANENT In Jesus name.[/size] No wonder they have been holding press confereneces, shey this one affaect them and their girlfriends

Aisha2, U no go kill me with laugh ooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AMEN!!! GBAMMED!! CO-SIGNED!!+1!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by netpro(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2010
Anybody that has our President should depot him, please.
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by Wrex(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2010
aisha2:

It shall permanenet In Jesus name. No wonder they have been holding press confereneces, shey this one affaect them and their girlfriends
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by santanovva(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
We've always had religious conflicts in Nigeria but have they ever being resolved meaningfully? What have our leaders done,sincerely, to stem the tide of our home-grown acts of terrorism?If we dont put our house in order, someone else will.
America, well done (if the report na true o!)

netpro:

Anybody that has our President should depot him, please.

NOPE, sorry! Why should I depot him? You guys (fellow citizens of the Kontry) must pay the ransome before you can see your president again, [b]this is the voice of MEN[/b]D! grin grin grin
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by Wrex(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
otokx:

They should ban current governors and senators plus other politicians.
I support you jare, all those politicians should be barred from the US and other countries
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by talkdrum: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
hurray   . its time for looters to dance the mokomo dance  ( the dance of shame). the hour shall come and now is the time  said the bible , the shall face the same humiliation, embarrasment which they subject the masses to .America  jowon luwon ni bante, including x head of states. lets celebrate . for God has heard our cries. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.even their relative, i beg they a thieves.
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by hedges007(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
cury
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by NSNA: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2010
this is actually a good move, i just hope it doesnt affect people with good intents.
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by thweraja10: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2010
Thank God they did not say student coz I will be going to US soon.lol

SO you want to be the next terrorist. I pray they give you visa because na white house you go blow
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by Kwot: 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
What concerns a fow with tooth brush?
As far as am concerned, people (i mean some Nigerians like me) have got nothing to do with this. I advice the senate to take it easy ooooo bicos their childrens' future is astake here. We all know they(them ajebotas) prefare studying and going for vacations abroad.
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by slap1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2010
I wish they can now sit, bow their heads & shed tears of regret & shame at wat a big tree the seeds planted decades ago have grown into. I dunt kno wat wil help dis country. GOD WHERE ARE YOU?
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by slap1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2010
I wish they can now sit, bow their heads & shed tears of regret & shame at wat a big tree the seeds planted decades ago have grown into. I dunt kno wat wil help dis country. GOD WHERE ARE YOU?
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by stiyke(m): 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
America well done oohh!!!

We thank you very much. All we need is just one more person like Muttalab to try just once more so them go ban all kpatakpata, then nigerians will sit back and fix this country or split it. and that one more person go come ,

Yeye ppl them dey issue ultimatum, nigerian leaders , na wa oohh
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by safeact(m): 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2010
@Sammyzack, good talk! Mayb dis change d govt attitudes.
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by Xeon: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2010
Now the swiss banks will SMLE grin grin grin grin grin grin
what out shocked shocked
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by ChapelleS: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2010
Please let us in Nairaland write to the US embassy to uphold this ban till the next two years.Let this men stop traveling to spend our cash.
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by Kwot: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2010
Incase they bann u too, Go to uniLag
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by Uchek(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
I wholeheartedly support this. They steal and loot because they have unfettered traveling opportunity. Now there window of traveling opportunity is slowly but progressively being closed and even they still travel, they will be searched as a potential terrorist.

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab is the best thing that happened to Nigeria.
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by marocguy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2010
I hope dis eventually turns out 2 wot U.S planned. I just hope. Naija notherners can be senseless. These people shud not turn religious fanatics into terrorists. U knw wot happens when u push some1 2 d wall. U knw wot happns when u brutalize an innocent man (with abilities of turning 2 a criminal), n jailing him in d midst of hardnd criminals wit d aim of punishn him.
I just hope it works well.

Wit d kind of eye these people hav on naija,they shud even be watchn nairaland in d name of gathering info or database.
SO PEOPLE BECAREFUL OF WOT U POST HERE. THEY R CURRENTLY PROBING NIGERIANS AS A TERRORIST STATE AND IF I WAS D ONE, I WONT NEGLECT NL. This is 2 avoid mistakn identity n wadeva.

GOD WE ARE SO POROUS N GULLIBLE IN THIS COUNTRY!.

WHERE IS THE PRESIDENT DAT SWORE TO PROTECT THE CITIZENS RIGHTS N D COUNTRY AT LARGE FROM,
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
undecided
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by biozy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2010
it shall be permanent in Jesus name Ameeeeen!
let them fix naija themselves first before going out
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by hackney(m): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
The ban is a welcome idea.
Great!!!! i love it.

I dont care about the reason for the ban,i just want everybody that has/had a hand
in the way nigeria is today to be banned by all countries.
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by mendax: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2010
If this story is true, mayb it's a reaction to the ultimatum given to the US by our senate! Lol
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by cvibe: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
hmm!
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by silami(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
Names please!!!!!!!!!!, they should also ban their children and wives with all their concubines.
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by okunoba(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2010
@Hedges007, Britain isn`t black listed because they don`t have religious riots where thousands are killed 4 Islam, or government officials who sympathise with Islamic fundamentalist by introducing sharia law in their constituency. Richard Reid`s act of terrorism was an isolated case.  Islamic terrorism is not isolated in Nigeria, it`s been going on 4 over 40yrs. All the sharia advocating politicians in Nigeria can easily be seen as Taliban/al qaeda sympathisers therefore making them a security risk.
Re: Ex-governors, Senators Barred From U.S. by harakiri(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
This Umar Farouk attempted bombing is a blessing in disguise.For starters, transferring looted funds to offshore accounts has been brought to a halt.Also the properties they have bought overseas is on hold until further notice.Also, no more "medical trips" and "seminars" overseas.This is indeed a wakeup call for those armed robbers in government.Let's see how this plays out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Improvement Talk Is A Ruse - David Mark / Tinubu And Buhari Are Political Liabilities - Okupe / National Economic Council Okays Fg’s Measures To Beat Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.