Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs (4514 Views)

Can You Fvck And Eat At The Same Moment ? / Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Fuckshiit:

they dunnô how to súçkundecided
grin
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
Sheikhmd007:
Sorry dear I never know say you replied the Motherfucker
lick it clean angry
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
boiz2men:

send a pm... i cant type my number on here
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by Noylax(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Observing....sweet names ugly faces.
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by Fuckshiit: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by press005: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
OP, wth such a caption, wen u want her, u can't have d guts to say it here....i have one in mind grin grin
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by deathstroke(m): 5:49am On May 01, 2017
QueenFusa16:
If you bleep a girl from nairaland, must the whole world know ?
you need to grow up .....
Omo where you dey since? * In p-square's voice * I dey miss you die*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / Can I Bleep My Brothers Wife / He Likes Tearing My Pant, I Don’t Know Why: Every Weekend He Buys Me New Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.