Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

South Africa - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa (18769 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa by morpheus24: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2010
1,2:

Surely you did not understand NNS83. NNS83 is talking about knowing about South Africa, not knowing the places. You can know a lot of places in SA but not understand the country, the history, the people, culture and way of life.

Do some of you know what an ALLEGORY IS? esh!!!
Re: South Africa by Angelheart: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2010
f*ck4fun:

RSA u could mail the sample letter to my e-mail box on ftipsy1@yahoo.com
thanx a bunch man, smiley

My F 4 fun, Your girl friend should go to the SA embassy or call them. She will get the right info. I am wondering where you met this SA lady? Could it be online> **sigh**
Re: South Africa by RSA(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2010
Angelheart:

My F 4 fun, Your girl friend should go to the SA embassy or call them. She will get the right info. I am wondering where you met this SA lady? Could it be online> **sigh**

Remind me of Justine Tmberlake's 'digital girl'
Re: South Africa by SAGoddess: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2010
grin grin grin grin

Those "high-rise" slums on page 2 are NOT South African, we are not that advanced in building slums. . . . . . .NEVER, however, we do have our own all over the place but not high rise. . . . .
Re: South Africa by RSA(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2010
We work in SA and we less yara-yara(blah-blablah) grin
Re: South Africa by SAGoddess: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2010
Just got done reading through the thread, do SA and Naija people always have to fight? As you put it RSA, people are always trying to see who has the bigger rod than the other, baffling!

But thanks RSA for keeping it real. . . . . . . . . .and to the haters who are filled with so much vile yet they have never set foot in SA, you claim blacks in SA are xenophobic but fail to see your hatred towards SA people yet some of us come in peace but half the time we get insulted for JUST being on NL. . . . . ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Payment For Trolley At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos / 10 Die In Ondo Crash, Truck Driver Flees / COVID-19: Don't Come Home For Christmas - PTF Advises Nigerians Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.