Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,162 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV (3410 Views)

Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV / Hot Female DJ At Club Joker In Benin (Photos) / 3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by bbbabes(f): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
A new steamy cooking show features the world’s most daring TV host and a cheeky chef who strip off their clothes while making tasty dishes.

The Naked Kitchen show on Miami TV is the latest show by raunchy reporter Jenny Scordamaglia.In the latest episode she is ably assisted by glamorous guest Eila Adams.

Both women chat about the cooking as if they are totally oblivious about being in the buff in front of a camera.Her bold dress sense has won her thousands of adoring fans who tune in to see what she is – and in many case, isn’t – wearing.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-0VxKHYuo71g/WQMdNElrnGI/AAAAAAADl9k/r2WT8lCzmwoEvQYggdEm3sAYJK0Av1VdwCLcB/s640/dd-composite-nipple-muzz-2.jpg[/img]

SEE MORE OF THEIR FULL NUDE PHOTOS in the kitchen HERE

http://www.ogunvibes.com/2017/04/meet-hot-female-chefs-that-cook-while.html
Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lefulefu will like to eat there,i know.
Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by Fernandowski(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ohhhhhhh.... can't stop admiring that oven

neat and classy

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by tripplephi: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
ANYTHING UNCLAD WILL GET TRAFFIC, FOLLOWERS AND EVEN CUSTOMERS.... In this corrupt world, UNCLAD is never out of fashion.
COMING SOON:
Unclad President
Unclad Pastors
Unclad university
Unclad social media
Unclad New TV
Unclad Movies
Unclad Churches
Unclad estates
Unclad Music concerts
Unclad Adverts

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm paradise on earth wink wink wink wink wink sexybbstar dont u agree wink

Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm paradise on earth wink wink wink wink wink sexybbstar dont u agree wink
I.agree 100%...no be you?
Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

I.agree 100%...no be you?
u see..this is is why oyibo ppl no dey suffer high blood pressure cheesy.wifey prepare food for husband in the nude tell me why wont the hubby always be happy cheesy.
Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:

u see..this is is why oyibo ppl no dey suffer high blood pressure cheesy.wifey prepare food for husband in the nude tell me why wont the hubby always be happy cheesy.
I will try it for my hubby.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

I will try it for my hubby.
dat would be very nice wink

Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by femolacqua(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Here is another Trapqueen77
Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by marvin902(m): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
baby you can cook for me anytime damn.. why naija women nor fit cook like this for their hubby e for sweet.. grin
Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
femolacqua:
Here is another Trapqueen77

shocked shocked cry

Chaaaaaiii...nakeed chefs with loooong leeks & sausages embarassed
Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by SINZ: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Why are they hiding the center of equilibrium? sad
Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by rawpadgin(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
In this world we live in, sex sale
Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by Noylax(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lefulefu will like to eat there,i know.
You always talk about lefulefu all the time.
Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
Noylax:
Okay,i know noylax too dey like that kind thing.No be so?
Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
Damn, see those ripe oranges.

The ones on the wall
Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by Noylax(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Okay,i know noylax too dey like that kind thing.No be so?
partially
Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Noylax:
she be my friend cheesy
Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by Preca(f): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
maybe there is heat there
Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by Crownadex(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
pls where this life dey go self

abeg make I dress my boxer well jawe
awon alakoba gbogbo
Re: Meet The Hot Female Chefs That Cook While Being Unclad On Live TV by Alphamale2017(m): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:
Damn, see those ripe oranges.
The ones on the wall
lol u nor serious

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Raped Me!!! / Know Your joystick Size / Squirting Is The Involuntary Release Of Diluted Urine During Sexual Excitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.