Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother (54380 Views)

"My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad / Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) / Johnson Suleman: "Stephanie Otobo Is A Blackmailer, Has Link With Boko Haram" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by captainmuyi(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
OMG this again
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by achieverme(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
AntiWailer:
Pure weed

Or

The dream is simply a chronic malaria dream but the problem is that they will think it is spiritual

Is it because it is contrary to what you love to hear?

3 Likes

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by blackpanther25(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
I always say the truth always comes out in the end. If he is really bad then it will come out one day. Karma
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by TinaAnita(f): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
The match is getting more intensed. See what Ootobo's alleged childhood friend has caused. If she had kept her lousy mouth this counter attack wouldn't pop out. Otobo 1 1 Apostle Suleiman..

If I were Apostle Suleiman I'd let the sleeping dog lie without trying so hard to clear my name. If you are innocent then the truth must prevail someday otherwise things will get worse

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by nuelsam: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
I kinda believe her revelations but the woman's dressing tho!
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by AntiWailer: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
achieverme:

Is it because it is contrary to what you love to hear?

Which is ?

I dnt belong to Alfa Sule's sheep but I think this woman is under the influence of a pure weed.
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jajayi:

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/female-prophet-shares-her-revelation.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_j5cZ2sqGo
Madam why didn't you tell Suleiman all these?
Why would God reveal it only to you? Na so una spoil T. B Joshua but he's waxing stronger. From the drama of Otobo,her mother, father to this one. Una non dey taya? So it's done on you that he's fake madam prophetess but you kept silent all these while.
That was how they attacked Our Daily Manna. Even if he's fake, who are you to call him fake?
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
alignacademy:

Let's hope she can defend herself in a competent court.
na you wan sue her? go sue her make i see na..hiss

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by OnyeEgo1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Who is this one na undecided undecided
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
numerouno01:

na you wan sue her? go sue her make i see na..hiss

Relax; this is a DISCUSSION platform. Nothing personal

Yes, her statements can be seen as slanderous.

What exactly is her motive?
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by abasumike12345: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
mikky4764:
Make una leave Apostle na, abi una wan kill am?
I wonder my broda
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by fabuloz1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
All i see is wizkid's image grin
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Arielle: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
texazzpete:
Great!

Where are those of you Pastor worshippers that believe everything any random person says in this saga in support of Mr Suleman?

You must believe this one too, o!

Selective acquiescence! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na wa!!

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by thesicilian: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
I actually felt chills while reading this. What if it is actually true?

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by legba1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
mira4u:
Oh not again.

U sure took that off ma mouth...... Take a look at the prophetess
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hungry bitch.smh. Look for something productive to do with your time.
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
LOL fake Christians disgracing themselves upandan cheesy
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Everyone is trying to become famous through this pastor, just like the Tboss saga
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
alignacademy:

Relax; this is a DISCUSSION platform. Nothing personal

Yes, her statements can be seen as slanderous.

What exactly is her motive?
yea slanderous just like when sule said one so called dwaft governor will die.

Not that i hate or I'm against the man of god but the way brainwashed people jump to his rescue pisses me off. he is human after all and not perfect and can do the most ungodly thing ever.

AND i think this so called prophetess claims is kinda bizarre but i don't find the apostle innocent too.

ANYWAY sorry bout earlier.
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by DrUche3(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Thank God man is not God!
The more they try the stronger and better the ministry grows... Keep deceiving yourselves!
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
numerouno01:

yea slanderous just like when sule said one so called dwaft governor will die.

Not that i hate or I'm against the man of god but the way brainwashed people jump to his rescue pisses me off. he is human after all and not perfect and can do the most ungodly thing ever.

AND i think this so called prophetess claims is kinda bizarre but i don't find the apostle innocent too.

ANYWAY sorry bout earlier.

No problem

There's fun in learning
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
God is trying to expose the fake prophet for his deceitful lifestyle.

Those of us that have been opportuned to be very close to him know just how guilty he is..

Suleiman's weakest point are women...his sexûal appetite is off the hook

God forbid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by bezimo(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
See this demonic marine agent of hell deceiving herself. We are not all gullible. Abeg get out. Fake prophetess.
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Misterdhee1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided PROPHETESS OF DOOM.
Lol. What should we call Suleiman? His prophesy that El-rufai will die last year is still fresh in our minds.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by adeniyi3971(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
I beg you with whatever you serve please like my poem to keep me in the competition using the link below
https://m.facebook.com/masterpenbooks/photos/a.637225919704027.1073741827.63695890639739type=3&_rdr#1325804317512847
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Victorclean1: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
I see a little sense in what she said
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Bowwow11(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
only God knows his true servant do not judge so dt u won't be judge too
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by chuose2: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
This woman is taking rubbish.

Let her give us proof as I have from sources below showing that Adeboye is fooling us.
chuose2:
DID GOD NOT WARN US NIGERIANS ABOUT THE IMPENDING PLANNED ISLAMIC JIHAD?

YES, GOD SENT PASTOR BOSUN EMMANUEL TO WARN US ALL!

INSTEAD WE ALL LISTENED TO ADEBOYE WHO MADE US IGNORE PASTOR BOSUN EMMANUEL
WE NEED TO ALL SIT UP AND FACE REALITY, THAT

1] WE REJECTED THE WORD FROM GOD
2] THAT ADEBOYE DID NOT HEAR FROM GOD.

BELOW IS A COPY OF THE LETTER ADEBOYE & RCCG SENT TO APC,
DENOUNCING WHO GOD SENT TO WARN US ALL

[img]https://3.bp..com/-0fqVWbAH45I/WJMoRv_O7PI/AAAAAAAAADs/UJJVFd8N0oQnEBUwv4t-iObItSkSWv9UgCPcB/s1600/latest%2Bletter%2Bcropped%2Bfinal.png[/img]

INSTEAD OF GUIDING US AWAY FROM DOOMED COMING GOVT
ADEBOYE GAVE HIS BLESSINGS.

AND TO SHOW THAT GOD WAS NOT IN THIS APC GOVT,
AS SOON AS THEY ENTERED NIGERIA STARTED SUFFERING.

YOU NEED TO START ASKING THE SERIOUS QUESTION,
DOES ADEBOYE HEAR FROM GOD?

BELOW A MAN LAYS OUT HIS PROOF THAT ADEBOYE DOES NOT HEAR FROM GOD.
ALSO ANOTHER VIDEO HAS SURFACED EXPOSING ADEBOYE AS SIMPLY GOOGLING AND BASING HIS PROPHECIES ON
WELL RESEARCHED TOPICS.

THE VIDEO IS "PASTOR ENOCH ADEBOYE EXPOSED BY AN AUTHOR CALLED SPIRITUAL TORPEDO"

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/23/why-im-even-more-convinced-pastor-adeboye-charlatan-dr-ijabla-raymond

IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD THE WARNINGS GOD SENT, HERE IT IS.
THIS VIDEO MADE 2014 SHOULD TELL YOU THE SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS WE ARE FACING.
YET ADEBOYE DENOUNCED IT, SHOWING ADEBOYE DOES NOT HEAR FROM GOD.

FELLOW NIGERIANS WE NEED TO FACE THIS FULANI HERDSMEN MENACE AND
THE DECEPTION OF THE SUPER STAR OVERSEERS WHO FLY JETS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Homers123(m): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
LadyAimy:
Which kind wahala be thisgrin
Someone should help with that meme.
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
icemann:
There are a plethora of idiots in Nigeria.
Madam Prophetess this matter no concern you, face your front abeg.
one of d agent d prophetess talked about spotted undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by onohugo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Weh don ma grin
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Graceisall(m): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
I watched for 1:42 and all the while I had this special feeling to use my hand to twist that her mouth. Shior!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. / Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.