Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother (54381 Views)

"My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad / Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) / Johnson Suleman: "Stephanie Otobo Is A Blackmailer, Has Link With Boko Haram" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by robosky02(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Everything you said only confirms your illogical awe and worship of pastors...That she saw a vision concerning Sule does not mean its her first time...and even if its her first vision should that be a problem? Should that detract from the credibility of the vision?

no need to waste my time

continue......

am watching....

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by FreeSpirited: 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

First of all the acclaimed vision by the prophetess is fake because God deals with his servants personally. Ask Miriam Moses sister her side of the story. Moses committed an offence rather than Yahweh punishing him he punished Miriam because she thought she was rebuking her younger brother.
Yahweh passes a message to his or her servants to deliver to other prophets and he doesn't need to go public. If the so prophetess has a message to pass why can't she contact Suleiman? Why go to the media in the first place? A matured prophet doesn't do that at all. How many times have you seen T. B Joshua call his Co prophet fake on any platform rather it's the opposite.
I think its logical to say Suleiman is fake also.cos I don't understand your biased yardstick of measuring a true prophet.And spare me of your old over-flogged story of Mariam. If you think she's fake, then she's as fake as Sule could have been.....
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by robosky02(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I think its logical to say Suleiman is fake also.cos I don't understand your biased yardstick of measuring a true prophet.And spare me of your old over-flogged story of Mariam. If you think she's fake, then she's as fake as Sule could have been.....

I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT UP

WISE PEOPLE DONT SPEAK FOOLISH THINGS

TIME WILL REVEAL ALL THINGS
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by elampiro(m): 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided PROPHETESS OF DOOM.

Remember: Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm

grin grin grin
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by elampiro(m): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
JCBOY4LIFE:
The body of Christ is under attack from satan and his agent trying to frustrate Christians, but we say no to satan and no to fake prophetess princess. We are wiser than all this fake allegations. Apostle Suleman ride on sir the Lord is your strength.

So you are now qualified to judge a Prophetess? What happened to touch not my anointed and do my prophets no? grin
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by elampiro(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Duru009:
Fake prophet!!!!

Dont judge. Remember touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. wink
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
FreeSpirited:
According you
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by FreeSpirited: 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
robosky02:

I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT UP

WISE PEOPLE DONT SPEAK FOOLISH THINGS

TIME WILL REVEAL ALL THINGS
Exactly! Time! That's why you don't have a say here....your words don't count....until the time comes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. / Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.