Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother (54382 Views)

"My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad / Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) / Johnson Suleman: "Stephanie Otobo Is A Blackmailer, Has Link With Boko Haram" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
mscheeeew mami-water people continue
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Deilluminator(m): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Just to bring down Suleiman. Judgement belongs to God
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by gsmphoneseller: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
From the same marine group of Otobo and the caliphate.
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by yungnikie(f): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
They're just trying to cover it up..
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by freethesheeple(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Am begining to see that Religion is Deceptive...I believe in God but Religion is a slavery unto we Africans!!!!!....Its better to Live by the Principles of Nature than Being Too Religious and foolishly obyeing your Pastor!

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by okoliexpress: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
i knew one of these false prophets/hess will rise on this matter like the sister linda type with all manner of false revelation.... pls aunty park well and keep your visions to yourself...
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Mechette(m): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nah woman of God, with attractive hair.....
Ok am coming back
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by JCBOY4LIFE: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided PROPHETESS OF DOOM.
JOBLESS PROPHETESS, NEWS SEEKERS. SHE'S DEMON POSSES.
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by JCBOY4LIFE: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
The body of Christ is under attack from satan and his agent trying to frustrate Christians, but we say no to satan and no to fake prophetess princess. We are wiser than all this fake allegations. Apostle Suleman ride on sir the Lord is your strength.
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by klax(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Pls tell the woman nigerians has moved on Suleiman talk no longer in vogue ok.
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by eternalcity(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Too many people bringing the name of Christ to disrepute in this country.
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Niceguy123: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
So this otobo girl is out of ideas that she now they form prophetess level. Ok continue
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Tbossman: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
God is not a talkertive that will talk to you as you have said. Which kind of prophet are you. Where is your church. Who commissioned you into the work of God. What was the first vision God ever show to you before now. It has come to suleman you want to become prophet over night. God of heaven resist you in Jesus name.
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Collins0609(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hmmmmmmm.i comment my reserve
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Thompsonchyd: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
This lady herself s d demon
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by wizod(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Your name 'Princess' and ur hairdo shows dat u're an agent of Satan. U cannot hear from God because u're demonic. U're a false prophetess prophesying doom only 2 confuse d already confused.
God will soon destroy u if u don't repent.
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Dycaptain(m): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
forget...... e fit be true say tht man do am. no be human being hin be
I bind every spiritual forces and darkness of cannabis in your Life
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by GWOHeywhy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Please who has a fvck they are not Interested in using?
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by robosky02(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
How come we don't know this lady in the Pentecostal circle till now?

How come she didn't give us here background (no known church she attend or whatever)

how come God have NEVER revealed anything of IMPORTANCE to her in the past

How come God didn't reveal the souls that needed to be saved to her

How come ALL her revelation circles around Gods servant (Suleman) and the already known case Otobo

Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 2 Timothy 2:19
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Realist1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ehh......... Sorry mam I thought you were talking about an individual who came to confess to you kind of revelation. I don't play for spirituality clubs anymore besides they don't even recongnise spirituality,demon,witchcraft in the court of law.Na we africans dey use and apply that one for our lifestyle.Law is based on fact and proof not spiritual revelation.Even me a non-lawyer need some real life,girl-apostle encounter gist not revelation.

Law is reason free from passion.
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by 86bee(f): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
madam u wanna be we don c u. if God wants to disgrace fake apostles he would put dem in uncoverable public shame. so madam i hope u r not taking too much spirit?
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Haurigae22(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hey Prophetess princess or warever hope is not that you too wan sleep with Suleiman. Just say your mind. The pastor fit give you chance
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by wizzy25: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
trendyupdates:
They just want to finish this man of God. Leave him alone and mind your business. D'banj caught with American model Bernice Burgos
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/see-amazing-photos-of-dbanj-and.html
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by 1miccza: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dem don come again oo. Who be dis one again ehn
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Appareil(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jehovah we thank you for all the Great and Marvellous things you have Done through Your SERVANT Apostle Suleiman. The enemy is in panic.We recognize his LIES! God bless Apostle Suleiman and his Ministry.Amen!
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by oneman1988: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
PROFETHESS U ARE SEXY SEND UR MOBILE NUMBER TO ME WE DO SOMTIN I THINK MY MALE PIG NEEDS TO Bleep BADLY
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Kay25(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Se dis maami water princess awon omo ayamatanga..mtchewww nonsense na gas cooker u dey take see ur revelation abeg why u knw see am wit firewood..attentionseekingmarinespirit
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by larrybee2017(f): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by andyanders: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
If the so called prophetess is the one in this pix, then I can only deduce that another demonic prophetess is on the loose.

How can God speak to this one that look 200% like Oloshoooooooooo? In fact, God done hear something for this Nigeria. Anyone from nowhere would come and be speaking how God appeared to them.Nigerians and their madness.
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by siloXIX(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
If Nigeria can develop a system where you can match people's face on a database. This falsehood won't happen.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by larrybee2017(f): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
JCBOY4LIFE:
The body of Christ is under attack from satan and his agent trying to frustrate Christians, but we say no to satan and no to fake prophetess princess. We are wiser than all this fake allegations. Apostle Suleman ride on sir the Lord is your strength.
God bless you. The church is under attack yet the Christians are doing nothing about it. Now another prophetess have been given the assignment now that they know people no longer listen to Otobo. What a country!!!
Gather yourself together, take counsel it shall not stand cause no one can stand in the way of the creator. Only in Nigeria that we tag God as idle,one who speaks to anything anytime. Even a snake bearer hear God at will because we have sold our birth right for a mossel of bread. God have mercy on us cause we have truly missed it
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Josephumo12(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
this one is a witch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. / Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.