Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,352 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married (1181 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by blackman232: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nigeria Girls Are Desperate To Get Married

Marriage is the most talked about stuff for various Nigeria girls. A good number of them are actively looking for husbands or long-term commitment.

I wouldn’t blame them though as they have logical reasons to do this. The only thing they think of is getting married that is why guys use marriage promises to lay them

5 Reasons You As A Naija Girl Desperately Want To Get Married

1. You follow too many wedding pages

The things we see has a way of affecting our reasoning. You spend most of your time on Bella Naija and other wedding pages drooling over wedding dresses and creating scenes in your head.

2. All your friends are getting hitched

You feel left out because all your friends are getting hitched year by year. You put yourself under unnecessary pressure because “you do not want to be left out”

3. Everybody online is talking about weddings

You go to various blogs and you realize that everybody there is talking about getting married or attending a family members wedding so you have come to believe that it is the norm.

4. Your parents are ringing wedding bells

You still live with your parents and they are constantly reminding you that your time is ticking. Even after moving out, they still call you from time to time to tell you of one boy they assume would make a perfect husband.

5. You believe getting married will complete you

To you, your utmost accomplishment and satisfaction will come when you settle down. You imagine that life will suddenly become rosy once you say “I Do”

Crazy Anne is a C.ex & Lifestyle Blogger; She Blogs at crazyanne
YOU CAN ALSO READ THIS
[18+ Only] Checkout The 4 Creative Séx Positions To Try Out With Bae Today
http://naijafastlink.com/18-checkout-4-creative-sex-positions-try-bae-today/
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by maryjan8(f): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Interesting
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by BlackDBagba: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
grin
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by SexyNairalander: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
booked
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Cleopatra4(f): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Staying single won't complete me either. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Marriage vibes lately .. op wetin happen
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by pocohantas(f): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nothing can please some of you Nigerian men and society.
If a lady is enthusiastic about marriage, you tag her desperate.

If she isn't bothered about it, you call her a feminist, threaten her with old age and menopause.

What do you people really want?
What influences this kind of confusion in our Nigerian men?
Is it the kind air some of you breathe or what?

I don't desperately want to get married. I love marriage, I love a family...I anticipate good sex too, but I ain't losing myself over it.
Enough of this subtle coercion that pushes ladies into very wrong marriages. At the right time, it'll happen.

One olodo will still threaten me with old age, watch and see. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
@op u get sense wella...

No wonder Nkechi dey always send me love sms every morning grin

Most men will choose to be fools @40s rather than getting quickly married to gals of nowadays because they can go to any length to get hooked...

70% of them wants to carry belle before dem get married...

What our forefathers sees as an abormination...TUFIAKWA!

#TEAMSINGLEs where una dey? grin

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
grin
But I'm not desperate to get married .
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
There is difference between getting married and staying married.

Moreover, no one should be forced into getting married. Being married requires great work.

I like my peace of mind sha grin grin

Bumbae1:

I see you ma, bawoni ?
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dextology:

Moreover, no one should be forced into getting married. Being married requires great work.

I see you ma, bawoni ?
Yes feel like its a big pressure of ladies
I'm good you .. heard uve been busy
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes feel like its a big pressure of ladies
I'm good you .. heard uve been busy

When the lady meets the right person and they feel that bond, tolerate their flaws then she should make her decision. It is not right cajoling anyone to get married.

I am great jare. Na who divulge that classified information to you? grin grin grin

I de follow your footsteps na, grin
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dextology:

When the lady meets the right person and they feel that bond, tolerate their flaws then she should make her decision. It is not right cajoling anyone to get married.

I am great jare. Na who divulge that classified information to you? grin grin grin

I de follow your footsteps na, grin
Lol awa workaholics grin
who else go snitch no be lefu na him na cheesy
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Zita55:
grin

But I'm not desperate to get married .
dont worry naa...very soon u go beg me grin dat time body go tell ugrin
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol awa workaholics grin
who else go snitch no be lefu na him na cheesy

Chai, I just know say na him de behind am. I know to settle him matter sha.

How the weekend paroles go be na? wink wink
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dextology:

Chai, I just know say na him de behind am. I know to settle him matter sha.

How the weekend paroles go be na? wink wink
Kenny giving him 50 lashes as we speak lol
U know when he starts eating popcorn he no dey hear word again cheesy
abeg relax o .. other day heard a class mate of mine just dropped and died High blood pressure o
So take it easy wink

Anyway lets not derail lol don forget myself again
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Nothing can please some of you Nigerian men and society.
If a lady is enthusiastic about marriage, you tag her desperate.

If she isn't bothered about it, you call her a feminist, threaten her with old age and menopause.

What do you people really want?
What influences this kind of confusion in our Nigerian men?
Is it the kind air some of you breathe or what?

I don't desperately want to get married. I love marriage, I love a family...I anticipate good sex too, but I ain't losing myself over it.
Enough of this subtle coercion that pushes ladies into very wrong marriages. At the right time, it'll happen.

One olodo will still threaten me with old age, watch and see. grin
u don run ur mouth finish abi

Wait 4 the elders grin
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
dont worry naa...very soon u go beg me grin dat time body go tell ugrin

Lmaooo....beg you say wetin happen?
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Kenny giving him 50 lashes as we speak lol
U know when he starts eating popcorn he no dey hear word again cheesy
abeg relax o .. other day heard a class mate of mine just dropped and died High blood pressure o
So take it easy wink

Anyway lets not derail lol don forget myself again

Hehehe, high blood pressure for young age.chai.

Lefulefu and popcorn sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dextology:

Hehehe, high blood pressure for young age.chai.

Lefulefu and popcorn sha grin grin
grin grin grin

Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
endtime op with endtime post abeg cut naija ladies some slack abeg.dem marry na trouble..dem no marry na also trouble.no go let me call S.afiaa and co to create another broke guy thread oo cheesy
Bumbae1 wetin dey schele? wink
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:
endtime op with endtime post abeg cut naija ladies some slack abeg.dem marry na trouble..dem no marry na also trouble.no go let me call S.afiaa and co to create another broke guy thread oo cheesy
Bumbae1 wetin dey schele? wink
Friday vibes o
No mind op make dem kuku ki us na dem go cry later grin
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Friday vibes o
No mind op make dem kuku ki us na dem go cry later grin
abi make i call that babe wey dey create broke guys threads? grin.u know guys for here dislike her with passion grin

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:

abi make i call that babe wey dey create broke guys threads? grin.u know guys for here dislike her with passion grin
U mean Domi shhhh no talk her name for here
Ww3 go start .. dey girl nl Target since yesterday hope she still alive seff grin

"Broke guys" been sending death threats like kilode grin
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

U mean Domi shhhh no talk her name for here
Ww3 go start .. dey girl nl Target since yesterday hope she still alive seff grin

"Broke guys" been sending death threats like kilode grin
hahaha u need to go read dat stingy guys thread grin grin grin grin grin
the babe jus dey fire two guns frm the hip grin grin grin grin..dat place dey burn grin
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:

hahaha u need to go read dat stingy guys thread grin grin grin grin grin
the babe jus dey fire two guns frm the hip grin grin grin grin..dat place dey burn grin
I saw it o
Some guys left that thread in ambulance
Was damn bloody .. mac10 she take shoot some of dem grin
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by numericalguy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Staying single won't complete me either. embarassed

Abi... Tell them.
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by numericalguy(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dextology:

I see you ma, bawoni ?

How can you stay married if you don't get married first.
Re: Five (5) Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Desperately Want To Get Married by firstking01(m): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

(1) (Reply)

Tale Of My Private Lesson Episode 3.... Read Responsibly 18+ / Shocking Story How A Girl Invited Her Friend For A 3Some With Her Own Dad / Maheeda Flaunts Her Curves In Skimpy Bikini (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.