Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID (79408 Views)

Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Otuto diri nna.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by rattlesnake(m): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
funny guy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Nebuzaradan: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Obdk:
I ve sold 10001 cartons of this
i need 100000 pcs

my friends maybe needing some

i mean that bloody sex starved sadist from Benue state

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by hollywater: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
ghettowriter:
I had been opposing the notion of Biafra breaking away from Nigeria but from recent happening I had arrived at the conclusion that everybody had the right to choose between what him/her chooses to believe as the right move. I love this Guys conviction. He should keep it up. If Biafra dreams should come to reality, then this Guy is a hero no dought. More grease to his elbow.
Your opinion is no longer needed.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by nickxtra(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
He looks terribly sick, disguised in nice outfit. Hope they did not give him silent-killing injection in the prison
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Luvdk(f): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Some pple gonna commit suicide 2day smiley

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by whitebeard(m): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
princechurchill:
Singing the song of freedom... He is free at last but his opressor​ is now looking like smeegol even with all his powers
he is lucky to have this kind of oppressor..thank god it not ibb

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by ghettowriter(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
hollywater:
Your opinion is no longer needed.

Fucck You & have a nice day! cool

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by yahmaid04(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Go home and sin no more
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by ademega(m): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
He should remember the bail conditions. Fame fading away
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Onedibe1: 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
Nnamdi Kanu is a shameless man. He can't fulfill his words.

He said he will never come out of prison until Biafra flag is raised. But here he is he came out without the Biafra flag with his fake health condition.

Nnamdi Kanu also said he will not come out from kuje Without his men in this video
But he failed his blabbing promise useless animal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR9PTajL88

Nnamdi Kanu also said 2015 that he will not pay any bail because he is innocent.

but here he is.

Shameless animal.

Buhari is a public disgrace for releasing this man that ordered the mass killing of Hausa men.

Buhari is a disgrace to us.

Nnamdi Kanu after all noise making about USA and Russia later paid the bail money.
Later left his men.
Later fulfilled our bail condition instead of his own.
Smh

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by mannycrown: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Shame on ISTANDWITHBUHAR madridguy OmenkaLives sarrki and co. And the moderator that banned me.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by hollywater: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
ghettowriter:

Fucck You & have a nice day! cool
Thanks , and have a bad day.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by PrettyEva(f): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Happy to hear this
At last, Thanks be to God of NDIGBO

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Odingo1: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nigeria need to be restructured or divided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Sweetnik22(f): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Somebody please find ipodexposed before he hangs himself grin
He's scared to do that oo undecided

He's a co.ward grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Elfaris(m): 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
ghettowriter:
I had been opposing the notion of Biafra breaking away from Nigeria but from recent happening I had arrived at the conclusion that everybody had the right to choose between what him/her chooses to believe as the right move. I love this Guys conviction. He should keep it up. If Biafra dreams should come to reality, then this Guy is a hero no dought. More grease to his elbow.
Yes o, no DOUGHT......hmmm... just no DOUGHT... it's the #OnikujeOfKuje so no DOUGHT.. smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by HiliaryAutos(m): 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
So the IPOB na Gucci color.... My people from Aba na them form the color be that ooo....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by AngelicBeing: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2017

Good one, it is high time the Nigeria government allows self determination , this entity called Nigeria is not working, Biafra should be allowed self-determination in a free and fair manner, possibly via a referendum void of violence, l am in support of any region breaking away from Nigeria, every region that desires to leave the union, should be allowed to exit , it has happened in several countries, of recent UK exited the EU , so what is the fuss, BIAFRANS should be allowed to have their country QEDgrin grin cool

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by princechurchill(m): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
whitebeard:
he is lucky to have this kind of oppressor..thank god it not ibb

He is not lucky but blessed how is ibb doing lately no peace for the wicked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by tunchi014(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
ghettowriter:
... He who holds a child down (2 restrict its movement) , only holds himself. #IGBOAMAKA.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by YesBwoss: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ajewealth123:
ipodexposed right now

cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by arrestdarrester: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
It is time to jointly RE-WRITE OUR CONSTITUTION, RESTRUCTURE OUR COUNTRY and EARN PROSPERITY.

If we continue with this present constitution that has created mutual suspicion among us, we will keep searching for peace. In fact there will be no time to seek prosperity because we will ever be busy searching for peace.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Noblesoul123: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Ipobexposed, nairaland awaits your pre-suicide pics..

Be a man of your words and end your life..

See you in the afterlife..

Na wa for you sef!

So you want to join him in hell in the afterlife?

That's the only place he can land after his suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by oilyngbati(m): 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
On behalf on thugchettah, and all other yoriba Muslims like myself, I must confess; this is a very bad day to be a Yoruba muslim. In fact, we yoriba muslims have been badly hurt by buhari and we are not going to vote for him come 2019. Buhari has disappointed Yoruba Muslim by releasing Nnamdi Kanu.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by gbegemaster(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
mannycrown:
Shame on OmenkaLives sarrki and co. And the moderator that banned me.
That's how they roll. If they can't stop you they report you so that you are banned.

I've shown them that two can play at that game.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
Nnamdi Kanu is a shameless man. He can't fulfill his words.

He said he will never come out of prison until Biafra flag is raised. But here he is he came out without the Biafra flag with his fake health condition.

Nnamdi Kanu also said he will not come out from kuje Without his men in this video
But he failed his blabbing promise useless animal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR9PTajL88

Nnamdi Kanu also said 2015 that he will not pay any bail because he is innocent.

but here he is.

Shameless animal.

Nnamdi Kanu after all noise making about USA and Russia later paid the bail money.
Later left his men.
Later fulfilled our bail condition instead of his own.

E pain you

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by morscino: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
ghettowriter:
Not by calling for d massacre of other tribes...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by jasawa: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Buhari just made the greatest mistake of his life...granting NNAMDI bail..He would regret he ever did..
God bless NNAMDI kanu..The one true messenger of God almighty..He is the true deliverer.

While director is gaining his freedom, the dictator is losing his life..coincidence? I think not...
hmmmm so its buhari that gave him freedom? I thought its the law. So if tomorrow buhari wish he will just bring him back to prison. Ipob just reason even once with your head its the constitution that take him there and its thesame constitution that give him bail.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Daplux4: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
chukwu -abiama, chukwu - okike the God of Igbos will continue to give u more strength (Nnamdi kanu) to forge ahead on a way forward.
forward ever backwards never

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by ipreach: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
i hope sarrki will not look for rope

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by dlondonbadboy: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Noblesoul123:

Na wa for you sef!

So you want to join him in hell in the afterlife?

That's the only place he can land after his suicide.

Lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of President Jonathan's Younger Sister Who Died Yesterday / President Buhari Nearly Falls In Kogi During Campaign / Photos Of Buhari In Londo: Vanguard Compares First And Second Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.