Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID (79457 Views)

Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by omakay(m): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2017
Abeg make una no vex. I am thinking about something.

The condition is not to speak to persons numbered up to 10 and above. ( Am not sure,please correct me if am wrong).

What happens if he uses other forms of communication to achieve that. (e.g, video conferencing, chat groups)

I want to know if he would still breach the bail condition if he does the above.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Adesegunsani: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu the dead guy from a dead tribe
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 29, 2017
Benekruku:

The fear of Kuje, is the beginning of wisdom

The environment resets the worst of brains

Can't u see how humble he looks
Ha ha ha ha...u re damn correct! the guy is now humble. Am sure if anyone shout #Biaf...to his ear, he would slap the person chap chap! Mehn...#Onikuje is back in town with a formated brain...Ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Nature8(m): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Somebody please find ipodexposed before he hangs himself grin

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:09am On Apr 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked

I dedicate this post to every Igbo person on Nairaland..

Chukwu Abiama gozie unu nke oma.

God has truly blessed us beyond measure and made us the envy of the world.

God bless the Igbos
God bless his people
God bless Aro Okeigbo.

Ndi Igbo kwezuo nu.

RIP Chinua Achebe.
RIP Odimegwu Ojukwu
RIP Sir Oliver De Coque
RIP Peri Koma.

Long LIVE Nnamdi Kanu

Kanu is now so humble, Is this the same kanu that always rant and wail always? Is this the same Kanu that always stand with crowds of more than 100 people hahah..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:18am On Apr 29, 2017
IpobExposed:
Nnamdi Kanu is a shameless man. He can't fulfill his words.

He said he will never come out of prison until Biafra flag is raised. But here he is he came out without the Biafra flag with his fake health condition.

Nnamdi Kanu also said he will not come out from kuje Without his men in this video
But he failed his blabbing promise useless animal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR9PTajL88

Nnamdi Kanu also said 2015 that he will not pay any bail because he is innocent.

but here he is.

Shameless animal.

Nnamdi Kanu after all noise making about USA and Russia later paid the bail money.
Later left his men.
Later fulfilled our bail condition instead of his own.

LOL i tire for those guys celebrating him haha, A man that beg for his own freedom claim fake sickness hahaha..

He has been humbleed by Buhari and also cannot stand with larger crown anymore hahah..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by okeysmoke: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Kanu is now so humble, Is this the same kanu that always rant and wail always? Is this the same Kanu that always stand with crowds of more than 100 people hahah..
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

:Deiya.. claiming to be a hero... he shld tnk his stars that the sickness came. if not that kuje would hv been his home forevere. guess the next thing is to run away like his predecessors have always done. . come get welcome party lemme see :Peiya.. claiming to be a hero... he shld tnk his stars that the sickness came. if not that kuje would hv been his home forevere. guess the next thing is to run away like his predecessors have always done. . come get welcome party lemme see

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Opakan2: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2017
odduduwa:
opakan2 report here you said no senator can do that else Almighty fg will descend on him or her ....now what can you do?

why did Kanu beg a zoo court for his freedom?

I expected Trump to break him out or order his release instead. Kanu just sold out on biafra in case you have comprehension problems
Bye bye to biafrau.d
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by BALLOSKI: 9:10am On Apr 29, 2017
ghettowriter:
I had been opposing the notion of Biafra breaking away from Nigeria but from recent happening I had arrived at the conclusion that everybody had the right to choose between what him/her chooses to believe as the right move. I love this Guys conviction. He should keep it up. If Biafra dreams should come to reality, then this Guy is a hero no dought. More grease to his elbow.
"dought"?

Inconsequential opinion.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by BALLOSKI: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2017
That woman on made in aba Gucci dress though.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Deepfreezer(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2017
The best is yet to come. For tgise that saie he s been humbled. And still fly his national colors. Kanu will continue from where he stopped.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Deepfreezer(m): 9:18am On Apr 29, 2017
hardbody:
b

This condition is very funny. So if 12 people come as a group to his house, he should run away so that he won't breach a condition of the bail granted? Dummies everywhere.
thats what the court told the gullible zoo citizens Offcourse they agreed. Hhahahaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by iyke2k4(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2017
Do you know how stupid you sounded?. Learn to keep quite some times.
IpobExposed:
Nnamdi Kanu is a shameless man. He can't fulfill his words.

He said he will never come out of prison until Biafra flag is raised. But here he is he came out without the Biafra flag with his fake health condition.

Nnamdi Kanu also said he will not come out from kuje Without his men in this video
But he failed his blabbing promise useless animal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR9PTajL88

Nnamdi Kanu also said 2015 that he will not pay any bail because he is innocent.

but here he is.

Shameless animal.

Nnamdi Kanu after all noise making about USA and Russia later paid the bail money.
Later left his men.
Later fulfilled our bail condition instead of his own.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by sindan: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2017
LadyAimy:
My thought, he said he'll kill himself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by odduduwa: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Opakan2:

why did Kanu beg a zoo court for his freedom?

I expected Trump to break him out or order his release instead. Kanu just sold out on biafra in case you have comprehension problems
Bye bye to biafrau.d
chai as a proper you are ,too slippery and unstable ..KANU ll die in jail ,no he ll not be released,no no no he ll not be granted bail,no no no ,any senator that signs his bail bond ll be severely dealt with by the zoo govt now senators lined up to sign.... now a proper Yoruba attitude surfaces never stand on one thing why are you people like this too slippery and unstable opakan2 why? anyway who takes Yoruba's serious other than themselves
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Opakan2: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
odduduwa:
chai as a proper you are ,too slippery and unstable ..KANU ll die in jail ,no he ll not be released,no no no he ll not be granted bail,no no no ,any senator that signs his bail bond ll be severely dealt with by the zoo govt now senators lined up to sign.... now a proper Yoruba attitude surfaces never stand on one thing why are you people like this too slippery and unstable opakan2 why? anyway who takes Yoruba's serious other than themselves

you need to stop being too emotional and see the bigger picture..
Yorubas aren't the ones calling for Kanu's head but those with born to rule mentality that restructuring won't favour.. Yorubas have been saving Igbo asses if you don't know. with activists like Fela, Gani, Falana and other numerous SANS in the SW.

My only problem with him is his hate speeches against other tribes, asking igbos to kill Adeboye and any yoruba they see.. We yorubas don't reason like that

Well, I don't blame you sha. Most of you don't have the ruggedness and mind for d complex games we play in SW which includes reverse psychology, it's in the blood quite alright.

And if you don't know, Kanu has been useful in a way, the Hausas now know they can't misbehave else Nigeria splits.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by odduduwa: 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
Opakan2:

you need to stop being too emotional and see the bigger picture..
Yorubas aren't the ones calling for Kanu's head but those with born to rule mentality that restructuring won't favour.. Yorubas have been saving Igbo asses if you don't know. with activists like Fela, Gani, Falana and other numerous SANS in the SW.

My only problem with him is his hate speeches against other tribes, asking igbos to kill Adeboye and any yoruba they see.. We yorubas don't reason like that

Well, I don't blame you sha. Most of you don't have the ruggedness and mind for d complex games we play in SW which includes reverse psychology, it's in the blood quite alright.

And if you don't know, Kanu has been useful in a way, the Hausas now know they can't misbehave else Nigeria splits.
ruggedness lol please that word can't be used together in a sentence involving Yoruba and please all those rubbishes Yorubas have been spilling online and offline are what ? love speech? abeg shift
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked
I dedicate this post to every Igbo person on Nairaland..
Chukwu Abiama gozie unu nke oma.

God has truly blessed us beyond measure and made us the envy of the world.
God bless the Igbos God bless his people God bless Aro Okeigbo.
Ndi Igbo kwezuo nu.
RIP Chinua Achebe. RIP Odimegwu Ojukwu RIP Sir Oliver De Coque RIP Peri Koma.
Long LIVE Nnamdi Kanu
guess ur from abia state
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by bizzibodi(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
nnamdi1998:
next time it's nnamdi kanu not nnamdi! Besides I'm from ohafia tonguetongue
kanu or werever?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
bizzibodi:
kanu or werever?
wherever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Stay At Home If You Wonโ€™t Vote APC" โ€“ MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State / Photo Of President Jonathan's Younger Sister Who Died Yesterday / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.