Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US (11373 Views)

. / Oseloka Obaze Concedes Defeat: Press Release (Photos) / Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by bantudra: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
masinga07:

Please Mister, can you show us link to where you watched that. Have you even take time to know to what extent their nuclear missiles can reach? America is just been concern with her Allies(Japan and south korea) particularly who are not safe with DPRK nuclear power.

i saw a youtube video that they can reach alaska and some east coasts,not more..but that video was not up to date...
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by ilevic(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
gocac:
i they pity north korea, hmmm na just one bomb The U.S go drop there everything go Vaporize.

Very funny comment, reminds me of my sister in nursery 1. Abeg go read your basic science

2 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by ilevic(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
gocac:
i they pity north korea, hmmm na just one bomb The U.S go drop there everything go Vaporize.

Very funny comment, reminds me of my sister in nursery 1. Abeg go read your basic science

4 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by ba7man(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
A poor country like North Korea wants to fund a war with the USA?? When South Korea alone is more powerful than all their outdated millitary equipments.

People on this forum really need to educate themselves.

The USA's millitary budget is more than the next 4 countries combined.......and they include Russia and China.

Instead of quoting me with Beer parlour analysis, I would advice you to go get verified information from credible sources.

7 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by wristbangle: 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
ba7man:
A poor country like North Korea wants to fund a war with the USA?? When South Korea alone is more powerful than all their outdated millitary equipments.

People on this forum really need to educate themselves.

The USA's millitary budget is more than the next 4 countries combined.......and they include Russia and China.

Instead of quoting me with Beer parlour analysis, I would advice you to go get verified information from credible sources.

Bros, no mind them. They don't know history, they feel seeing some worthless warship, submarine et.al has proven North Korea can match USA? grin South Korea will decimate them one time but guess what powerful people don't brag.

That was how Japan, Germany, Italy bragged during WW2. Infact when Japan destroyed the Arizona army base, they thought that was the end of USA. Guess what they will never forget Hiroshima experience.

I pity north Korea oo. The odds is against them big time.

7 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by masinga07(m): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
bantudra:

i saw a youtube video that they can reach alaska and some east coasts,not more..but that video was not up to date...
They are only envisaging that in the next 5 to 10 years they may be able to reach America Mainland or at least its territory. For now, north Korea don't have such power. If korea should strike, seoul(south korea capital) with population of 22.5m and Japan will suffer greatly. As the case may be. Nuclear war is not what the world need right now.
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by OBAGADAFFI: 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
With that Tank formation, one MOAB from the US will wipe them out.

Except they have a secured and better anti-ballistic missile .
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by ba7man(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
wristbangle:

Bros, no mind them. They don't know history, they feel seeing some worthless warship, submarine et.al has proven North Korea can match USA? grin South Korea will decimate them one time but guess what powerful people don't brag.

That was how Japan, Germany, Italy bragged during WW2. Infact when Japan destroyed the Arizona army base, they thought that was the end of USA. Guess what they will never forget Hiroshima experience.

I pity north Korea oo. The odds is against them big time.
For real, their ignorance is epic and they defend it with their whole being.

North Korea can have a larger millitary personnel but they are poorly paid and equipped compared to their South Korea couterparts.

South Korea also has a very strong economy and they're highly industrialized..........A recent nightime satellite pix of both Countries showed South Korea glowing with lights......while North Korea looked dark....similar to Nigeria.

And some people are busy rooting for them......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by PFRB: 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mekus68:

I doubt u cuz he sent a US aircraft carrier which has just reached South Korea. Plus he is installing high tech US made missile defense system in South Korea.

Find out how much South Korea will pay for all this.
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by prodiga: 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
even north Korea with their bad economy have all these weapons n naija well if I talk na they will say GEJ

2 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Horus(m): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcRC6GLx_T8

Nuclear North Korea: What Are Trump's Options?
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by mejai(m): 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
only d deployment of few Apaches can handle all dos tanks
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
@prodiga unlike the North Koreans,we have been making the wrong weapons procurement deals. Infact we have always been short-changed. However,note that the backbone of North Korea's military arsenal is none other than China. North Korea is something of a joker to China in the regional game and as such they always get such weaponry at next to nothing. Even their nuclear programme was made possible by China.
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Smart41(m): 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
And i just got visa to North Korea oh.. cry

2 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Leeeekeeee: 12:03am On Apr 29, 2017
Some people funny sha...
How I wish they knew that just 1 bomb from the West can dismantle that whole toy tanks...

If not south Koreans that would be vulnerable to the north's artillery, the West go just level them over night..
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by SmartMugu: 12:47am On Apr 29, 2017
fineboynl:
south Korea will be on the losing side for allowing the USA to make use of their territory.

north Korea will bomb them.
Yup.
And South Korea has realized the US is actually using them when Trump mentioned they will have to pay the US $1b for the equipment the US provided them. So they shouted back when they realized their territory is at stake and they will end up owing the instigator - the US. Who doesnt know this whole thing is just for US personal gains?

4 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 29, 2017
Naso US talk say sadam get WMD, till tomorrow no WMD was found in IRAQ.

The only war i support is on Clash of clans angry
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 29, 2017
Leeeekeeee:
Some people funny sha...
How I wish they knew that just 1 bomb from the West can dismantle that whole toy tanks...

If not south Koreans that would be vulnerable to the north's artillery, the West go just level them over night..

Leave the yeye kid, Baghdad was lit up during the US led war by Bush. But the US army sef hear am. War no good.
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Rossikk(m): 1:19am On Apr 29, 2017
Bridget95:
North Korea has the power to delete Nigeria in less than two minutes.
She can also 'delete' other non-nuclear nations like Canada, Switzerland, Turkey, Australia, Italy, Spain, Holland, Brazil, Germany, Argentina, New Zealand, Japan, Mexico etc.

So what is your point?

3 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Rossikk(m): 1:31am On Apr 29, 2017
Leeeekeeee:
Some people funny sha...

Very naive analysis. If it was that easy, why are US troops still fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq till today, over 15 years after their invasion?

3 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Gentle99(m): 1:36am On Apr 29, 2017
Nigeria is immune! When it'd start, Generator sound no go allow us hear say Judgement don come!

1 Like

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by HughJazz(m): 2:35am On Apr 29, 2017
These are artillery batteries not tank.
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by obamabinladen(m): 2:45am On Apr 29, 2017
Rossikk:

Very naive analysis. If it was that easy, why are US troops still fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq till today, over 15 years after their invasion?

Are they fighting to wipe away the whole country?. I wonder how you people reasons.

2 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by pussyeater(m): 2:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Hehe
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by pussyeater(m): 3:01am On Apr 29, 2017
Rossikk:

Are they fighting to wipe away the whole country?. I wonder how you people reasons. Ode undecided
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Rossikk(m): 3:49am On Apr 29, 2017
pussyeater:

Are they fighting to wipe away the whole country?. I wonder how you people reasons. Ode undecided

So you think the US is about to ''wipe away'' 25 million North Koreans?

I wonder what you've been drinking.

2 Likes

Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 29, 2017
North Korea will soon look like Libya, somebody bookmark this my comment.
...Sirjeff.
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Erums(m): 6:01am On Apr 29, 2017
Don't underestimate both country's. Bt a war is nt what we need now
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by Moscoly15: 6:47am On Apr 29, 2017
Hmmmm we are watching
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by ba7man(m): 6:56am On Apr 29, 2017
Rossikk:

Because they chose to remain behind and occupy the country.

Nobody can confron them in open warfare so their enemies hid amongst the citizens to launch sneak attacks using IEDs and booby traps.

Even with that, google the casualties and you'll find out America always kills more of their opponents in alarming multiples.
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by dotman081(m): 7:36am On Apr 29, 2017
Re: World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US by newdawn2017(f): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2017
Foxyn:
me that am waiting to step my feet in NEW JERUSALEM grin
u talk true, Same here. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster / Gov. Ortom, Deputy, 30 Newly Elected Legislators Receive Certificates Of Return / Justice William Adteze's House Attacked, Escapes Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.