Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. (39723 Views)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by oyeludef(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2017
Applied fluid mechanics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by thestevens: 8:12am On Apr 29, 2017
Mehn Bch 305,ask a biochemist.

6 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Iseoluwani: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2017
Theories of political science

Chai, that course hard, n the lecturer con make am difficult

MAXMISM TOO Z HARD BUT THE LECTURER MADE IT SIMPLE

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by mayor10(m): 8:13am On Apr 29, 2017
Control systems engineering and electromag
The former was actually easy buh the lecturer went to heaven to set those questions
While the latter I studied like my life depended on doing so well in the course buh then the man still slied guys back to back

4 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Zane2point4(m): 8:14am On Apr 29, 2017
I have forgotten the course code but if you go futo owerri go ask of courses called ODE (ordinary differencial equation) and THERMO.

This two warheads will give you nightmare even when e never reach ur level to jam them.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Jyunus: 8:14am On Apr 29, 2017
Short Hand
Capableben:
As a 300 level student of chemical engineering, i have offered a good number of analytical and mathematically inclined courses, from thermodynamics to engineering mathematics, engineering drawing, etc.
i thought i had seen it all until this semester, i did Transport Phenomena I. Mehn, sincerely in the second aspect of the course i couldn't understand anything. The course lecturer, wasn't helping either.
However, i was able to compel myself and learn it personally from tutorials and all that. On the eve of the exam i couldn't sleep because we had to read till day break, haha. It was an exciting yet exhausting experience.

what was the hardest course you did in school as an undergraduate?
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by pongwa(m): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Structural geology, metamorphic petrology, principles of geochemistry etc. In fact anything professor rahaman teaches na die. I don't like his methods but he knows the subject area

3 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by echobazz: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Econometrics

operation research(opr)

project evaluation

These courses are too tough to joke with,only economics graduates will know what i am talking about.

13 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by mamatayour(f): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Econometrics

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Allwility: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Chemical engineering thermodynamics.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Metric Space Topology
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by mayor10(m): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=Capableben post=56018576] haha, i can perfectly relate. However there are always nerds that seem like they were born with the special ability to solve all those

Had ma.highest score in tha course..Geg 202
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2017
Nice one.... Meanwhile

U all should check my signature
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by explura: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2017
Hmm.. Semantics! That course was like a dish that was prepared straight from the bottomless pit.. And the so-called professor never made things any better.. Good riddance!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2017
abatisegun:
Enginnering drawing. That course na die I really hate it
Oh my goodness that course was something else for me in my second year never liked drawing but was forced to learn it via class work and homework no lectures!
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by barrysome001: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2017
One yeye course like that-Telecommunication Engineering, where we were taught FOURIER SERIES,chai embarassed
Plus Mathematical Modelling
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Estellar: 8:18am On Apr 29, 2017
Immunology... can't ever forget it
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Elnino4ladies: 8:18am On Apr 29, 2017
Parasitology

3 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by kayultimate(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2017
Circuit theory

3 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by remiopash: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2017
omobacyprus:
Strength of materials, Advanced Calculus, Fluid mechanics, thermodynamics.. Fellow Engine Boys.. I hail oo

Pls add vibration to it.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Phi001(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2017
All those yeye abstract maths courses that have more English than Maths...eg Real Analysis 1 and 2, Mathematical Statistics etc...anyways I sha didn't fail...

7 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Doctorfitz: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2017
This list is long Abeg. Infact almost all my courses were hard.. Becoming a doctor wasn't funny oo, at a point I contemplated dropping out... Let me say genetics gave me a tough time and probably Anatomy.

5 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by danielblessing(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2017
87kwin:
Mth 412 and 419 , Partial differential equation (PDE)
and Ordinary differential equation ll (ODE).

in maths we 'cram' and pass.
Seconded and also Numerical Analysis I and II
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by beautygboel(f): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2017
87kwin:
Mth 412 and 419 , Partial differential equation (PDE)
and Ordinary differential equation ll (ODE).

in maths we 'cram' and pass.

my was simulation in my 300L. PDE n ODE were the best for me. is all stories now, thanks to God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by calberian: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2017
Chiscomax:
300L;
Strength of Materials, Engineering Mathematics

And as for you Theromodynamics, it will never be well with you.
cry

A ahn, no talk like that. Heat and thermo was bae nau. E pass Douglas?

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Imprida(f): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2017
Engineering drawing, thermodynamic, fluid mechanism.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Mikeparlo12(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2017
FORTRAN.....chai...

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by LBanks(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2017
I thought some people were all over nairaland last week shouting medecine all over the place.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by mambani: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Thermodynamics and Electromagnetic Waves Theory

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by sirssb(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2017
omobacyprus:
Strength of materials, Advanced Calculus, Fluid mechanics, thermodynamics.. Fellow Engine Boys.. I hail oo
This is what I was expecting to see before opening the thread, "Strength of Materials". Prof. Aku

4 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by cruz97(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Bcm203(medical biochemistry) infact,I dey fear to go check my result cos I know say I Bleep up

3 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by sheffy87: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2017
MGS 505 and MGS 401 and EEE 231....couple with some irrelevant engineering courses 4 mgt students......!lol mad courses!!!!!!!!!
Management student 4rm lautech will understand what am saying ....!TAXATION,,,,,AUDITING AND INVESTiGATION,engineering mathematics...!lol!!!!na GOD all d way..!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked / UNIPORT: Fight Broke Out Between Two Students Over Orientation Drinks (Photos) / 6 Advantage Of HND Over BSC You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.