Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. (39784 Views)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by gentlemayor(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2017
300L econometrics (Economics)

3 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by fontpro(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Fluid mechanics.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by opeaceo: 8:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Capableben:
lol, 100 level?

nope, 400 level. Very useless course, the lecturers didn't make it easy as well, they keep shouting "just assume, assume and keep assuming".
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Paruz1015(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2017
drlaykay:
Anatomy anatomy anatomy.
Very annoying.
Anatomy ke the simplest course in medicine

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by kaziblake(f): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2017
Nomzylicious:
very annoying course. still battling with it. the lecturers are always behaving somehow like d course affects their attitude.
Same here too..
Just frustrated with the useless course.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Produke(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2017
Theories of Syntax.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by gentlemayor(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2017
300L econometrics (Economics)
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Badfinga: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2017
sirssb:

This is what I was expecting to see before opening the thread, "Strength of Materials". Prof. Aku
From BUK?
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2017
I dont think a course is hard, i can only find it irritating and non-enjoyable... and it always starts with d name. So, i just hope i dont carry it because Lord knows, i wont even put in 50% effort in reading it.
Jus like in sec school, 1st time i heard geography back den in ss1 it sounded so wrong i stopped doin it afta d 1st class .
All d Gen. Studies (english) in univ. felt so stupid i spent d money meant for manuals, carried one of it over without stress grin grin grin
Statistics was sooooooooooo irritating, i jus prayed to God for amiracle... i got a D! cheesy
D list o por gan o wink

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by theSpark(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2017
Urban Design sad
Operations Research.. I didn't understand isht about it. Twas a great surprise to me that I even did better than the guy who was teaching me. Dude got C I got B.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by freeDR(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2017
Biochemistry.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2017
As a Highflyer in school, not many courses were tough but Eng 308 and Eng 307 were tough man. I miss studying.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by iamozipatrick(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2017
Tiny23:
Have you come across an English course where you plot graph?

Studying English is not easy o.
syntax
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Sheungbengar(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2017
Cartography
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by emperorAY(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2017
Arc515 law of building contract,even d lecturer confessed hav 3 over 40 in test. If u no sabi cram sorry
Bld326 acoustics, after d exam nobody could baost of answering d questions correctly

Futminna I hail
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Rick9(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2017
Logic and Symbolic Logic,
Those in Philosophy Department can relate
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2017
Nutase:
Immunology... ....phew, It was a very tough nut but we cracked it.

Seriously?! Pls wats hard in immunology?! shocked
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by AlexCk: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2017
Histrings08:
Haaaaa aaya!! I did dis course in my final year, Buh I thot tz d worst until I did molecular spectroscopy...

Lol,
Omo, some courses faa,
Infact, anything spectroscopy eh, e fit make person mental, choi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by ZoneBslayer(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2017
had to write Ordinary Differential Equation twice before I could pass it, the level of abstractness in that course was on a whole new level for me, trust me when I say there was nothing ordinary about that course lol..thermodynamics gave me the jitters even before I got to the level of taking it, but I was elated when I 'A'ced it..Engineering mathematics and engineering economics were also tough nuts to crack, but crack 'em we did...from an ex futoite..
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by prest(m): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Comparative administration / philosophy
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by lepaciousfunmi(f): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Statistics was like a magic den

It was a tough course ever
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Olaskybab: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Godian45:
I thought pharmaceutical chemistry was bad untill I wrote pharmacognosy(herbal medcine) in 200 level 2nd semester,I had a carry over in d course which is my first and only carry over which will make me to add one whole year.God bless all pharm student all over the world it's not easy
Which skul bro?
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Jpreyz(m): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Bch 305. Regulation of metabolic pathways
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by oyonu(m): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2017
taxation1 &11 jeez I hated the course
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by LORDON(m): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2017
cve strength of material. it was variant you solve with the last 2 digits of your reg number.
it only that course you will your classmate's book widely open the filled up but you can't copy.
And the lecturers don't need your money because they are rich
was so happy when I had D

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by opeaceo: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2017
bdemix:
Chm 411 Applied Spectroscopy ....... Uniabuja I hail thee

I took that course in 300L, NMR, FIR, MS bla bla bla, no instrument, nothing, nothing. I had a hard time choosing between electro chemistry and applied spec. That course made us sweat!

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Yinkatolu: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Naijaaccountwiz:
Advanced Audit and Assurance and cost and management accounting. Only an insane person like me will choose Accounting as a profession grin

Accounting no hard jor
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2017
87kwin:
Mth 412 and 419 , Partial differential equation (PDE)
and Ordinary differential equation ll (ODE).

in maths we 'cram' and pass.

Not everybody bro, i know maths gurus man... like 5 of dem. These ones dey break anything, dey teach fellow students beta pass d lecturers too
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by tripoli007(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2017
EKEMIL:
That should be "Control System Engineering", I did the course in my 400L first semester (Control 1) and in my 500L second semester (Control 2).
That course wasn't smiling @all, thanks to God, is now a story!

Bros control no be small thing ohh ..I had the same issue I carry am 400l and 500l 1st semester

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by cooljoe(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2017
law of contract, and Jurisprudence

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Synord(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2017
rotexteymie:
Still an undergraduate tho.. His127.. . Archeology sad shocked

Unilorin ?? grin grin grin
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Agozie48: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2017
Iseoluwani:
Theories of political science

Chai, that course hard, n the lecturer con make am difficult

MAXMISM TOO Z HARD BUT THE LECTURER MADE IT SIMPLE

I found Political theory quite interesting because the lecturer made it simple for us , theory and practice of Marxism na die be that , don't even talk about Public administration courses that one eh I no fit shout

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) / Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly / Linda Iheme Gets 5 Distinctions In Medical Sch.UNIBEN (Pic + Profile)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.