Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. (39806 Views)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Teawhy2011: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2017
Statistics,I can't forgive dt course o! HND1 1st semester,d course affected my GP,infact,na only course I had carry over thru out my educational carrier.imagine,16/100
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by cliper230(m): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Abdulqareem:
1. thermodynamics and statistical Physics: Proving full am like say tomorrow no dey. eg. let's recall equation 89, substituting equations 114 and 235 into 89 show that: ...........oh I forgot Canonical ensemble

2. Mathematical Physics: 1st and 2nd order differential equations with applications, integration and applications , Laplace transform, Fourier transform, complete complex variable etc all these for one course. wetin nah?

3. Quantum physics. I don't have much to say

Them for tell us say na BSc + MSc we dey do.

Physics no be play oooooo
bros ehn physics no be beans i swear. quantum physics na die, abi na mathematical physic we wan talk. everything about physics hard. only cheap course wey i do na thermodynamics. those men wan frustrate me for uniben but GOD big pass them#industrial physicist

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by richard870(m): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2017
numerical methods and computation
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Jones10: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2017
International Economics . Eco 311
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by dopedan(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2017
bld213. Any building course. environmental students can relate
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Teawhy2011: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2017
Do u want to write and speak an error-free English Language? If yes, call or whatsapp me on 08065019331 for your online tutorial or group/personal home tutorial(for south west residents)
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by dopedan(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2017
Any chemistry course na die for me. Since secondary school

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by godwinony(m): 9:43am On Apr 29, 2017
Mikeparlo12:
FORTRAN.....chai...
Wetin you go talk when you do object oriented programming languages like C# and Java during your final year? cheesy cheesy
Guessing you're a computer science student..
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Basic123: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2017
University of ibadan medical school medicine OSCE test and paediatrics MCQ.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by thunderbabs: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2017
The most difficult course i succesfully scaled thru was not really difficult buh for the Lecturer-in-charge.

He made students sweat for a C grade.

Bad boiz eventually killed d man though... undecided
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by farouk0403(m): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2017
migeoart:
Plant pathology and genetics The lecturers made the course more complicated ! Thank God its all over sad angry

Are you an Agric student or a Botanist?? just asking
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Jagabanmonerry(m): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2017
oyeludef:
Applied fluid mechanics
That make me remembered stoke law, Bernoulli's principle, what a course
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by muhamadnur: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2017
pongwa:
Structural geology, metamorphic petrology, principles of geochemistry etc. In fact anything professor rahaman teaches na die. I don't like his methods but he knows the subject area
crystallography I wan leav geology cuz of that course
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by martinsfm(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2017
Maths 215, Invigilator left us all in the hall, cos he knew we cant copy, someone hired machinery, machinery went to return money back to the dude cheesy cheesy cheesy "Let My People Go" result in a 3 unit course, boys they happy

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by rebirthiix: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2017
Omo Na process control engineering.... Da course Na die!
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by honmusa(m): 9:51am On Apr 29, 2017
I can't forget ee301 ,physical electronics .Till the final exam day ,peps #GreatIFEee were still yet to understand the course .

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by migeoart(f): 9:52am On Apr 29, 2017
farouk0403:

Are you an Agric student or a Botanist?? just asking
MICROBIOLOGY
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nelsizzy(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2017
Ezionye:

Intermediate? Eeya

Wonder how twill be wen u get to advanced accounting
Started Advanced already undecided. Pretty much easier tongue
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Playwhizard(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2017
MEE101 FUTA
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Ashley86400: 9:53am On Apr 29, 2017
Well,let's see ,I studied Philosophy in Unilag and the thing about philosophy courses is that studying them is like playing mind games. .to the point of nearly going crazy. .and students who couldn't cope left every year. . .there was always an unbearably challenging course in every semester. .but I'll sum it up to my top 3 extremely difficult ones.
* Existentialism- By year 4 we thought we had seen it all until this course came along telling us "existence precedes essence". .it was in this course we studied about German existentialists like Freidrich Nietzsche who famously said "God is dead" and which the movie "God's not dead" was centered about.
* German Idealism- From year 2, we had learned that any philosophy that came from Germans in any course was always more difficult and complicated than other philosophy in the same course. .now imagine an entire course about German philosophy.
* Logic- This core course is the most difficult thing I've ever attempted in my life.It is basically calculations about correct and incorrect reasoning, with 19 rules/formulas that you have to memorize.It basically followed us from year 1 (Intro to logic,which I managed to pass) ,year 2 (Deductive Logic-which I failed) and year 3 (Symbolic Logic-another fail) . .getting more and more difficult.The only course in my department where 60%- 70% would fail. .those who scored an E would rejoice than those who scored a C. My friend (a guy) who scored a D told a testimony about it in church in tears. Even though I managed to pass the other above courses. . .I failed this one. .in the exam hall doing this course you would see ex-students who have been re-taking this course for the past 5 years and still failing it. .I re-sat for logic again and barely managed to pass the carry-overs before I graduated. .that was in 2015, I'm serving now. .some of my course mates still haven't cleared it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by zeezeegal(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2017
Statistical Theory, Calculus. Experimental Design And Statistical Analysis... All These Courses Fit Make Person Dy Sweat For Anus During Exam
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Category1: 9:54am On Apr 29, 2017
xtenxive:
Fortran was a terrible course in my 200level. Had my least score throughout my undergraduate days in this course and I still do not understand it till date
My guy comp sci course simple.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Ninilowo(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2017
Strength of materials, fluid mechanics and thermodynamics of course. Engr drawing na bread and butter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by martinsfm(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2017
Mikeparlo12:
FORTRAN.....chai...
my 2nd hardest... cheesy me chemistry student, I went to dept of computer science hall to sit with csc peeps...I copied my life out.... had a "B" last last.... no I dnt know anything about the course
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Category1: 9:55am On Apr 29, 2017
xtenxive:
Fortran was a terrible course in my 200level. Had my least score throughout my undergraduate days in this course and I still do not understand it till date
My guy No comp sci course simple.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by martinsfm(m): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2017
xtenxive:
<<<<< my nigga here, second hardest tho...
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by b3llo(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2017
BCH 324: Nucleic Acid Metabolism and Protein Synthesis. This course was hell!!!
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Kinghay(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Automatic Control System. MEC 512
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by desmondokonkwo(m): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2017
Quantum physics
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by selflover(f): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2017
Bryan12:
Real analysis I and II
ahhhh! Codomain !!!! Very difficult, I had E in both and I was like thank God I don't fail it I av friends dat carried the course like 4times
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Teespice(f): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2017
land law principles of equity law of trusts company law law of commercial transactions.
those courses were so hard and none of them are electives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down / Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.