Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. (39798 Views)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Frankchidi(m): 8:57am On Apr 29, 2017
Jurisprudence

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Temitoppe(m): 8:58am On Apr 29, 2017
Operations Research I

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by martphreak(m): 8:58am On Apr 29, 2017
Aec506.
Production Economics and Aec514 Linear Programming.
chai these two courses gave me heartache.
The professor taking the courses even made it all worse but thank God its now history

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Badfinga: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2017
sirssb:

Nop, ABU
Owk,thought it was Dr Aku that taught us mechanics then In level 100 at BUK
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by gonkin(m): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2017
EEC 313 ADVANCED CIRCUIT THEORY
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by rapheasco(m): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2017
Nelsizzy:
Acc311 Intermediate Accounting lipsrsealed

simple nah
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by etenyong(m): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2017
thermodynamic and engineering drawing
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by funnyfun: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2017
[]I think it's shorthand...I hate that stupid course[/quote]

Yes o, shorthand; though I later fell in love with it in my HND. What choice does one have anyway. Having to re-sit for a 5-unit course won't be funny at all. My change in perception towards the course then helped me later. I came out as the best student in my dept.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nelsizzy(m): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2017
rapheasco:

simple nah
Accounting no get hard course na, dahz y i cover mouth.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Viking007(m): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2017
cheesy ACC 212 Cost Accounting. The carryovers then was massive. It got so bad we started praying for the lecturer to die cheesy.

God answered our prayers...he got seriously sick and handed the course to another lecturer. grin

4 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by famurewad: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2017
Temitoppe:
Operations Research I
Mehn dah course has crazy topics
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by donvicky2007: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2017
opeaceo:

Funny enough, I Love physical chem, but this particular one, electrochemistry, It was difficult. The same materials, year in year out, but if you see the score board, you'll cringe.

Lol
I see your fear bro, but electrochemistry is one branch of physical chemistry .
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by WaleOsu(m): 9:04am On Apr 29, 2017
That should be DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING back in school days,300l I think...no one knew the course,I repeat no one knew the course!

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Harmvirus(f): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2017
Quantum chemistry!!!
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by jericco1(m): 9:06am On Apr 29, 2017
Nigeria's people and culture.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by bhouze(m): 9:06am On Apr 29, 2017
quantom physics so fucking abstract!
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by rapheasco(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2017
Jonarinho:
ECO112 introduction to economics (math for eco)

haba! 100L na u knw wan learn

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=EvaJael post=56026917][/quote]

As in ehn,it's not easy
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Rashdimuh(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2017
Nutase:
Immunology... ....phew, It was a very tough nut but we cracked it.
Immunology and immunochemistry very hard and interesting course had an A in the course MCB 405
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by vitality22(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2017
EKEMIL:
That should be "Control System Engineering", I did the course in my 400L first semester (Control 1) and in my 500L second semester (Control 2).
That course wasn't smiling @all, thanks to God, is now a story!
Bros, its like we were in the same shoes ooo, that course really dealt with me. i failed it woefully. It was the only course i had a carry over on. Chai, it was really difficult for me.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by hohafrank(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2017
History of economic thought.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2017
busybeei5:
Syntax?

phonology

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by abashi47(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2017
mennn Quantum Physics N Mathematical methods in Physics.. these courses are just not smiling ..I had to tigthen my seatbelt b4 I scaled through
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by funnyfun: 9:09am On Apr 29, 2017
kaziblake:
I think it's shorthand...I hate that stupid course

Shorthand? So tough. Though I had to come to terms with it later knowing that there was no other choice. Having to repeat a 5-unit course won't be funny at all. That helped me to graduate as the best student in my dept.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Penboy: 9:09am On Apr 29, 2017
drlaykay:
Anatomy anatomy anatomy. Very annoying.
Hmmm... Which aspect? Gross, histo or embro?
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Twinkle004(f): 9:10am On Apr 29, 2017
Mine was intro. biochem and genetics. Those course was something else but thank God
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by bdemix(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2017
The funnies thing is that someone cannot cram applied spectroscopy, it require deep understanding plus God grace
opeaceo:

I took that course in 300L, NMR, FIR, MS bla bla bla, no instrument, nothing, nothing. I had a hard time choosing between electro chemistry and applied spec. That course made us sweat!
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by zynzyn(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Econometrics!!
Meeeen!! How I passed I STILL DON'T KNOW!

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by etzmiezbee(f): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2017
Business maths and insurance
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nelsonifeanyu: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2017
omobacyprus:
Strength of materials, Advanced Calculus, Fluid mechanics, thermodynamics.. Fellow Engine Boys.. I hail oo
oboy me and u na thesame
respect civil engrs
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Badfinga: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2017
Level 1(organic chem,physical chem, then a physics dat deals with fluids) Level 2(Intro.soil sci.1,Agricultural biochemistry) Level 3(statistics,plant genetics and breeding) Level 4(none for now.unto practical year levus)
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Pearlyakin(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2017
I remember chem157 and some biochemistry courses,you gonna know those Amino acid structure that ain't easy to know.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple / Linda Iheme Gets 5 Distinctions In Medical Sch.UNIBEN (Pic + Profile) / Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.