Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls (32101 Views)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by dpete1: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2017
Cool

1 Like

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by sxme(m): 9:43am On Apr 29, 2017
pls who is in Abj, maitaima. Heard heavy military presence and helicopters re all over and rd blocks?
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by 2shure: 9:46am On Apr 29, 2017
My niggi u dull.
How 2 know a gal online is real beautiful.
Or damn ugly.
Its simple.over time.ask her to take a pix of how she is.maybe abt 11pm.10pm.
No gal in her right senses wud wanna rush over that make up powder shit..
Seen abt 4.
Omg..wtf..tbey so sexy online..but fuc saw them mugshot..wtf..i felt disgusted.
Dirty ass low asses r the ones who got all them pictures up on heavy make up.
Neva fall in love over phone
.she take a selfie.fuc her ugliness na over grown
IpobexposedDIE:
I met one gal through one of the popular social media last yr. She was Miss NYSC in the state where she served. Very "beautiful" and "endowed". I fell in love over the phone. When we finally met, the pimples on her face will scare the devil. Wen we finally entered the room, I discovered she was wearing a butt pad. That was when I gave up on her, and her generation
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Laveda(f): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2017
Makuos:

Worldliness Or Friendship Of The World:-
James 4:4 reads
"Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God".....This is one area where many Christians are not paying attention. This is one area that has also generated many controversies in Christendom..But the bible is very clear in this aspect. To be friend with the world is to do things like the unbelievers do it and that makes a person to be guilty of the sin of becoming an enemy of God. Worldliness include dressing like unbelievers, getting addicted to viewing football matches and worldly movies, using slangs of unbelievers, vain discussions, drawing of tattoos, and the likes.
If you are not sure whether what you want to do is worldly or not, ask these simple questions:-
1. Am I doing it because necessity demands it or because of fashion/ en-vogue? If it is outside of necessity but of fashion, then it may be wordly. Be careful about it. Most things that are en-vogue are worldly and sinful.
For instance, *Necessity demands that a man put on trouser but necessity does not demand that he sag the trouser.
*Necessity demands that you put on shoes but does not demand that you put on high-heel.
*Necessity demands that a woman wears cloth but does not demand that the cloth must expose her breasts.
2. Am I doing it to please God or to be acceptable in the eyes of the society?

undecided
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Nedsnow(m): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2017
This music is top notch. Kudos to Psquare! They really proved they are legends this time.
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by EFejoJO(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2017
Giving the Ughly girLz Hopeless Hope Lol
All naa Packaging who don worwor don worwor bone P-2 Lyrics shout out 2 all D Ughly girLs in D house
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2017
Makuos:

Worldliness Or Friendship Of The World:-
James 4:4 reads
"Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God".....This is one area where many Christians are not paying attention. This is one area that has also generated many controversies in Christendom..But the bible is very clear in this aspect. To be friend with the world is to do things like the unbelievers do it and that makes a person to be guilty of the sin of becoming an enemy of God. Worldliness include dressing like unbelievers, getting addicted to viewing football matches and worldly movies, using slangs of unbelievers, vain discussions, drawing of tattoos, and the likes.
If you are not sure whether what you want to do is worldly or not, ask these simple questions:-
1. Am I doing it because necessity demands it or because of fashion/ en-vogue?

whats wrong with heels?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by wakes: 9:53am On Apr 29, 2017
Great!
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by itzkissabel(f): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2017
is better to be late than to arrival ugly
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by josh77(m): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2017
I dey tell u, but why e b say na ladies all these matter dey concern most?
#psquare still ma num one musician
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Laveda(f): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2017
Makuos:

When preaching against makeup, there are some that will defend their makeup by saying don't you use soap, body lotion & creams, deodorant, shoes, etc All these things mentioned has to do with cleanliness and not make up...There is a difference between cleanliness and make-up

For exmple-
When you shave your eye lashes and apply eye shadow whats the gain? To make-up God's deficiency on your eye lashes.
when you apply lip stick whats the gain? To make-up God's deficiency on your lips colour.
when you bleach whats the gain? To make-up God's deficiency on your complexion.
when you apply colours on the face and all that whats the gain? To make-up God's deficiency on the colour of your face.
when you fix nails whats the gain? To make-up God's deficiency on your nails.
Its not part of cleanliness because without those things one can still look clean and beautiful and with those things one can still be dirty..so cleanliness is seperate from make-up. Thanks.

Stop disturbing my mentions biko

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2017
Beautiful song.... But in the real sense of it .... Any woman can be beautiful if she's got the brains and the character ... Beauty isn't just about what people see.... Its more about what people feel when they are around u... You aura is what makes your beauty profound... Not the make up... Or wig... Or lies.... Be in love with who you are and see your beauty radiate into the lives of those around you....
Beauty is not just about looks it is about who u really are

1 Like

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by abeltsado017(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2017
who ugliness epp, in eriggas voice that 20 billion naira dream grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by petkoffdrake2(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2017
Nice one.... Meanwhile

U all should check my signature
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2017
Makuos:

Ask medical experts Besides, what's right with heels??
Everthing as long as its comfortable and sassy.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Kowalskiq(m): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2017
Boss, the have scammed me many times with their fake makeup and packaging.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by dhardline(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Mcowubaba:

It's getting out of hand, when I came to Nigeria, I meet with few females who were my friends on Facebook, I couldn't recognize most of them.
Some were shorter, darker, had acnes, sagged boobs, real polio legs not picture pose grin(Acute flaccid paralysis).
I was scared. Scam..419, Yahoo Yahoo
grin grin,

Sexybotilious lightskinned Jane, turnout to be Nyashless long ass dark-skinned Kamisochukwu grin angry very cunning people angry angry.

grin grin grin now this is funny grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by 99foxxy(f): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2017
As a female, I don't believe in beauty as in appearance, what I define as beauty is what you have upstairs. Beauty this, beauty that is overrated and make up is just a choice of other ladies not all who wear make ups. Back to the music. Don't their spouses indulge in it? Nice music thoh.
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by pedrilo: 10:22am On Apr 29, 2017
Why pick on them ladies for bashing with this topic? This issue of fakeness concerns both male n female so mk una park well
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by 99foxxy(f): 10:23am On Apr 29, 2017
This song is for girls with low life esteem. Beauty is brains and not the facial kind of beauty. My opinion doh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man / 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.