Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls (32099 Views)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by kingthreat(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2017
Wack song
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by jfleece(m): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2017
IpobexposedDIE:
I met one gal through one of the popular social media last yr. She was Miss NYSC in the state where she served. Very "beautiful" and "endowed". I fell in love over the phone. When we finally met, the pimples on her face will scare the devil. Wen we finally entered the room, I discovered she was wearing a butt pad. That was when I gave up on her, and her generation
hahahahaha... Can't stop laughing.. Fake yansh... Hahahahaha..
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by truehero(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2017
Good song. Easily addictive
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by MzJin(f): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2017
Mcowubaba:

It's getting out of hand, when I came to Nigeria, I meet with few females who were my friends on Facebook, I couldn't recognize most of them.
Some were shorter, darker, had acnes, sagged boobs, real polio legs not picture pose grin(Acute flaccid paralysis).
I was scared. Scam..419, Yahoo Yahoo
grin grin,

Sexybotilious lightskinned Jane, turnout to be Nyashless long ass dark-skinned Kamisochukwu grin angry very cunning people angry angry.

Na wetin fit una........wen u guys see d real deal u look away 4 photoshopped wana be barbies......I gota guy who actually prefers wat he sees on social media to a real deal gf........Nice one psquare pls tell dem Inferiority complex ish

1 Like

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by uzojerry(m): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2017
Adaka personified... Women and make up..
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by RealHaute: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
The gals in the video are all on skimpy dresses and make up
Way to be hypocritical

You clearly do not get the message.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Juliearth(f): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2017
Makuos:

When preaching against makeup, there are some that will defend their makeup by saying don't you use soap, body lotion & creams, deodorant, shoes, etc All these things mentioned has to do with cleanliness and not make up...There is a difference between cleanliness and make-up

For exmple-
When you shave your eye lashes and apply eye shadow whats the gain? To make-up God's deficiency on your eye lashes.
when you apply lip stick whats the gain? To make-up God's deficiency on your lips colour.
when you bleach whats the gain? To make-up God's deficiency on your complexion.
when you apply colours on the face and all that whats the gain? To make-up God's deficiency on the colour of your face.
when you fix nails whats the gain? To make-up God's deficiency on your nails.
Its not part of cleanliness because without those things one can still look clean and beautiful and with those things one can still be dirty..so cleanliness is seperate from make-up. Thanks.

Touchè

1 Like

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by DonaTee(f): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
This is not a new culture from the earths beginning women have been held by a beauty standard,consuming beauty ideals and modeling ourselves after the current trend/style

It ain't easy yo! lipsrsealed "U MUST be/look pretty"

Just an observation:Nigerian music is so different I thought this was gonna be a rap video or r&b
An also with a name like PSquare I didn't expect this sound of music

I like it smiley

The music was spot on.
the message was loud n clear....I lol thru out. The took time x-raying how vain womrn can b especially in diz era of social media

1 Like

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by NaeChris: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2017
Typically bro.
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by zicky(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
alex81:
....the ending sounded more like phynos fada fada.
what about the beginning and the middle, it sounds like what?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Makuos:

How is it comfortable Can u wear heels to run or walk fast/normal
Makuos:

When u put on high heel, do you look like someone that is going to church/mosque or to club/cinema?

Totally cynical.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by IamLucy(f): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Makuos:

Please let no one mislead you...you can apply the following tips in getting answers to your question.

1) why do you want to apply make-up? necessity or fashion? if the answer is latter, drop it.
2) will Jesus apply make up? be truthful in answering this question. if answer is no, drop it.
3) will my make up glorify God? if no, drop it.
4) if you are not sure still or dont know what to do yet, hold back on applying make up. pray until God speaks to you about it.

God condemns the painting of face in the book of Jeremiah 4:30.
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Benchuko1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
The song is very meaningful and a slap to the contemporary problem of ladies of today.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by UIA04(f): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mcowubaba:

This is 21st Century, women shouldn't been held by Beauty, we have so many inspiring and successful women.
And the feminist movement is gaining more grounds.

So, no excuse just low self esteem and pressure to belong to the latest fashion

Lol, with a name like Psquare what sound were you expecting grin an Adele sound or ASAP Rocky, Pentatonix, Gucci mane grin

The Genre of this music is True story.

U must not look pretty, even at that Pretty not petty.
Most Nigerian Girls resident in Nigeria rub so much makeups, the look like barbies, then when the rain falls on them, the look like Tigers grin.

And you think successful women aren't as concerned about their looks

I follow a nigerian plastic surgeon on instagram where women pay as mmmuch as 3milllionn Naira for tummy tuck and fat transfer to the ass, who do you think Can afford that at a go? Instagram slay queens? I doubt

It is innate in all women, it ssshhouldnt just be your life ambition
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Modragon(m): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
This dogs will never here....jus throw dem a bone or a piece of meat
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by UIA04(f): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
sirusX:
Ladies go with the trend and get swept away by the acceptance of what is considered the standard for beauty...with the filters everywhere, the curves and the nyash pose upandan.

It's all about giving the world what the world expects. Talkless of the quest for beauty as an exchange medium for rich guyz/men

If only ladies could come to place much value on other qualities inherent in them that would regards them as beautiful beyond compare.

Nobody is ugly cz they have something to offer upstairs, it's all about getting people to see that part of a woman that is worth more than what the world projects

Exactly
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Mcowubaba: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
UIA04:

And you think successful women aren't as concerned about their looks

I follow a nigerian plastic surgeon on instagram where women pay as mmmuch as 3milllionn Naira for tummy tuck and fat transfer to the ass, who do you think Can afford that at a go? Instagram slay queens? I doubt

It is innate in all women, it ssshhouldnt just be your life ambition
It isn't Innate, it was adapted.
Due to society perception and fashion/media influence.

Innate are things you're born with, like your genes, chromosome, blood group, immune system (though you can get adapted immunity, due to vaccinations etc)
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Mcowubaba: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
MzJin:

Na wetin fit una........wen u guys see d real deal u look away 4 photoshopped wana be barbies......I gota guy who actually prefers wat he sees on social media to a real deal gf........Nice one psquare pls tell dem Inferiority complex ish
You don't even know me, but you have classified me among "Na Wetin fit Una" undecided who be Una
Nigerians and crazy summations/assumptions 5&6

1 Like

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Alexbabybird(f): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mcowubaba no vex o. Is it o kwa ego na TALIN mmadu that u heard?(from ur signature)
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Mcowubaba: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alexbabybird:
Mcowubaba no vex o. Is it o kwa ego na TALIN mmadu that u heard?(from ur signature)
What's the correct one? Pls tell me
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Alexbabybird(f): 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mcowubaba:
What's the correct one? Pls tell me
o kwa ego na-AKPARI mmadu. Meaning it is money that insults one

1 Like

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Mcowubaba: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
[left][/left]
Alexbabybird:
o kwa ego na-AKPARI mmadu. Meaning it is money that insults one
OK,
Igbo girl
kiss

1 Like

Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Defaramade(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
This is not a new culture from the earths beginning women have been held by a beauty standard,consuming beauty ideals and modeling ourselves after the current trend/style

It ain't easy yo! lipsrsealed "U MUST be/look pretty"

Just an observation:Nigerian music is so different I thought this was gonna be a rap video or r&b
An also with a name like PSquare I didn't expect this sound of music

I like it smiley
Girl you have come back cheesy
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Defaramade:
Girl you have come back cheesy
[Huh Never left.
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Defaramade(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
[Huh Never left.
But you just registered this account na
Re: Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Defaramade:
But you just registered this account na
Mmm hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man / 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.