Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition (32130 Views)

Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya / Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by tinktanker: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

exactly

all the religions I've seen so far seem like made up bullshit so when one comes along that can actually prove it's correct then I might consider doing what it tells me.
But for now all our evidence points to there being no afterlife, no God of the Bible, no supernatural beings so you better wake up before you waste your life talking to your imaginary friend and asking him for eternal happiness and get off your fat ass and do something productive to achieve it yourself.

But don't worry since there's not afterlife as long as you keep believing in your god you will never have time to regret it since you'll be dead so I can't say I'll have the last laugh unfortunately
i admire ur stupidity sha

Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by hopefulLandlord: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2017
tinktanker:
i admire ur stupidity sha
you can always show the part that's stupid though.......

Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by Emtol01: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2017
Tenplet:
FOR DECADES NOW DE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS BEEN PRAYING AGAINST VIOLENCE AND WAR AT RUSSIA IN DER DAILY ROSARY PRAYER AND FOR DEM TO EMBRACE CHRISTIANITY AND DATS HOW DEY GOT TO PAY US BACK
How many of you?
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by Mikeparlo12(m): 10:12am On Apr 30, 2017
it is Crystal clear that the Russian government is totally against Christianity. Seventh day Adventist church has contributed in diverse areas in Health and education towards the growth of Russia. I am proud to be a member of this Church

Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by Fundamentalist: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2017
Pieromania:
They've banned Jehovah's Witnesses nobody said anything including Seventh Day Adventist now it's their own turn.If the churches in Russia don't stand up to fight this injustice,christianity is as good as gone in that country.
Injustice to one is great Injustice to all.Very soon, u will see other countries adopting same method including Nigeria,this is one of the most trying times for Christians bt prayer Is nt enough, is time to fight

I thought christains don't fight
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by AmunaNo1: 10:42am On Apr 30, 2017
cefezyA:

http://fox-news24.com/moscow-court-considers-a-ban-on-adventist-church-as-over-12-million-sign-petition/
Great move by the Russian government. Evangelism is truly the same as extremism. It is time we emancipate ourselves from ecclesiastical propaganda of all kinds. Can't wait for the same regulations in Nigeria

Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 30, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Russia not world power but uses her veto in UN Security councils. Don't forget Russia has a permanent seats in UN.

Russia is a world-class power. They have colonized many European countries in the past also used to have a colony in the US (along with UK, Spain, France and Germany) but was later sold to the US authority I think before or after the civil war.
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by AmunaNo1: 10:45am On Apr 30, 2017
Mikeparlo12:
it is Crystal clear that the Russian government is totally against Christianity. Seventh day Adventist church has contributed in diverse areas in Health and education towards the growth of Russia. I am proud to be a member of this Church
Can you pls provide evidence as to how the Seven day adventists have contributed to the growth of Russia?
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

If christianity were true, why would evangelism even be necessary? God could just beam the knowledge of christianity directly into everyone's heads, or at very least talk to them like he talked to Paul or the prophets. Hell, instead of running off to heaven and never being seen again, the risen Jesus could just travel the world proclaiming the truth of his resurrection and performing miracles to prove it. It's not like he has anything better to do.

Why would an all powerful god need flawed, ignorant humans to communicate his message, especially when that message is the most important thing a human being could possibly know?
You will see the handwriting on the wall very soon
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2017
akpasubi777:

Russia is a world-class power. They have colonized many European countries in the past also used to have a colony in the US (along with UK, Spain, France and Germany) but was later sold to the US authority I think before or after the civil war.
Yes, I know they are. That is why am telling the person I quoted indirectly that you can't have permanent seat in UN without being a superpower.
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2017
@akpasubi777 you are talking about the Alaska purchase of 1867.
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by Trybes(m): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2017
I can't understand why Christian community are quiet over this. We shouldn't just be praying only, we should act to oppose this move to stop Churches in that country.
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by Handsomecole(m): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2017
All this ban ban ban they can never come close to the Catholic Church tongue. Cos they know we rule the world and hold the keys to eternal life. Proudly Catholic.
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by Jascon4: 11:08am On Apr 30, 2017
Zenlife:

Christian wahala, noise pollution, disturbing the peace especially in Nigeria is way too much and outta line. Repelling rather than attract.
Christianity in Nigeria is devoid of the holy spirit, comedic and quite sinful.

Well, I bet you have never seen Jehovah's Witnesses carry out noise pollution and never will.

Besides, the noise pollution perpetrated by churches/mosques in Nigeria does not happen in Europe.
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by fratermathy(m): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
[s]Where is the freedom of religion in Russia? To me I think the Russian orthodox church is behind this ban against other christian denominations in Russia.[/s]
Although, it is annoying when people use their religion or belief to disturb others.
You will see some churches using the speakers to constitute nuisance in the street and some mosques aren't left out also.

Fixed!
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2017
fratermathy:

Fixed!
haha. .. That is funny.
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2017
mansakhalifa:
@akpasubi777 you are talking about the Alaska purchase of 1867.

You're right smiley
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by fratermathy(m): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2017
AmunaNo1:

Great move by the Russian government. Evangelism is truly the same as extremism. It is time we emancipate ourselves from ecclesiastical propaganda of all kinds. Can't wait for the same regulations in Nigeria

You may end up waiting in vain because Nigeria is too damn religious for that. If any leader tries to do that, it'll be interpreted as Islamization or Christianization, depending on the leader in power.

Nigerians that can't even stand up and fight leaders for basic rights will take up arms and protest, maim and even kill, should such a move be made by any leader.

Its just so sad to live in a country with religious fanatics and blinded bigots! IT IS WELL!
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by chiefolododo(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2017
Russia should rather ban Islam. If Russia continued like this, their end is near
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by sonmvayina(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2017
one small step for man....a giant leap for mankind.
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by joe4christ(m): 11:35am On Apr 30, 2017
Pieromania:
They've banned Jehovah's Witnesses nobody said anything including Seventh Day Adventist now it's their own turn.If the churches in Russia don't stand up to fight this injustice,christianity is as good as gone in that country.
Injustice to one is great Injustice to all.Very soon, u will see other countries adopting same method including Nigeria,this is one of the most trying times for Christians bt prayer Is nt enough, is time to fight

You actually only further confirm their position and perception about Christian activities.
Indeed you all are potential terrorists and threat to human development
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by YTderin(f): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

If christianity were true, why would evangelism even be necessary? God could just beam the knowledge of christianity directly into everyone's heads, or at very least talk to them like he talked to Paul or the prophets. Hell, instead of running off to heaven and never being seen again, the risen Jesus could just travel the world proclaiming the truth of his resurrection and performing miracles to prove it. It's not like he has anything better to do.

Why would an all powerful god need flawed, ignorant humans to communicate his message, especially when that message is the most important thing a human being could possibly know?
The matter tire me. I don't know why he needs salesmen to sell his gospel.
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by phanshark(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2017
cefezyA:

http://fox-news24.com/moscow-court-considers-a-ban-on-adventist-church-as-over-12-million-sign-petition/
first is Jehovah witness, now is Adventist & 2morrow it will be Pentecostal church & next will be? This is the end time war against the church even if you agree or disagreed. The CHURCH OF GOD will surely over come this globalist agenda "Amen"
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by phanshark(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2017
AmunaNo1:

and ur kind will be disappointed in Nigeria & rest part of the world
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by madridguy(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2017
Impossible for them. Islam is part of Russia.

chiefolododo:
Russia should rather ban Islam. If Russia continued like this, their end is near
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2017
chiefolododo:
End! Are you the assistant of God? Even atheist countries are surviving. Russia is waxing stronger, our dear country Nigeria with many religious houses is not growing in development. The country is being looted by the politicians, traditional rulers and religious leaders.
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by chiefolododo(m): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2017
Yes I am God's assistant
Gaddafithe2nd:

End! Are you the assistant of God? Even atheist countries are surviving. Russia is waxing stronger, our dear country Nigeria with many religious houses is not growing in development. The country is being looted by the politicians, traditional rulers and religious leaders.
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2017
YTderin:

The matter tire me. I don't know why he needs salesmen to sell his gospel.
Haha... this your point weak me. You mean gospel has turn to marketing.
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
chiefolododo:
Yes I am God's assistant
I done give up on top your matter. God's assistant. Is okay
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by Ubenedictus(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
mansakhalifa:
How is "christianity as good as gone in that country". Have you ever heard of the Russian Orthodox church?
I even think the Orthodox in Russia are behind the whole thing, they are very close with the government.

Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by 989900: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pieromania:

It is inevitable. Maybe in 5 or 500 years from now.
Re: Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
From beginning Russian has been a very stubborn and problematic country

Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos / The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying / Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50