Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? (36118 Views)

"I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by hopara1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Its becoming scary...
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by teedutch(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
It is because of the armed force and other security half marathon
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by obembet(f): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tolexander:
The helicopter is on surveillance, preventing Death from entering abuja to take the President!

U this guy en....

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by aleeyus(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
DrGoodman:
They are protecting the lion of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu so he can board a flight and return to a heroes welcome in Aba. grin

Can you see the road safety, police and army lining the roads for the lion grin
Lion or coward ?
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Kennitrust(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
e bi like say bubu don...
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by malware: 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
asorock01:
Since yesterday evening till this morning Police and military Helicopter has been hovering over Abuja city. Has anyone seen it too? Its a kind of weird.

It is in preparation for May day celebration.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Buking1: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kennitrust:
off topic:

please, how much does it cost to have a driver license. please an experience person should help me here
13 to 15k
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Ezebinaugwu(m): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kennitrust:
off topic:

please, how much does it cost to have a driver license. please an experience person should help me here

It's 6500 naira if you are renewing but if it's your first issue should be around 15k
Na for Yola Adamawa state I dey tell you ooo
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Kennitrust(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ezebinaugwu:

It's 6500 naira if you are renewing but if it's your first issue should be around 15k
I'm in akwa ibom and FRSC is putting it at N17500 for first timer
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Kennitrust(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ezebinaugwu:

I'm in akwa ibom and FRSC is putting it at N17500 for first timer. could this be OK
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by popcykaylah(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
martyns303:
Bubu is d**d
if e sure for you go put this thing on Twitter if dss no go raid your house in 10mins
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by onlysose(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Waiting for the president to die is a sign of frustration. I wish the president more days so that frustration go kill some people
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by princexo(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
All for bubu i guess. grin
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by nepapole(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kennitrust:
off topic:

Check my profile...there is a topic on it that may be of help.
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by onlysose(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Some people have been fasting and praying for president to die since they lost election, so that baba no go send efcc go dig the money wet their parents bury for suckaway

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by martyns303(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
popcykaylah:
if e sure for you go put this thing on Twitter if dss no go raid your house in 10mins

U no like me at all.
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Jidefido(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kennitrust:
off topic:

15k unofficially if you want it express. 10k and wait till whenever its ready. pick one and your choice
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Nukualofa: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Priceless200:

ANSU dude.. Amaniam ududu grin grin grin
That's ULI period. Which set did you grad? I m 07
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Ifeconwaba(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
I don't want to know
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by OreMI22: 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
okstone:
Maybe una Khalifa don kpeme

I hope that is the case.
May be the guy is dead. or they want to airlift him to another London hospital.
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by chiraqDemon(m): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jabioro:
If get what I am thinking this weekend is sure for you with chilled bottle of origin.. I promised
Man i de imagine party wey ppl for de throw
Na free drinks anywhere u enter for b that o

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by victorazy(m): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
asorock01:
Since yesterday evening till this morning Police and military Helicopter has been hovering over Abuja city. Has anyone seen it too? Its a kind of weird.
yes!
i was wondering too as i saw many ambulance vehicles yesterday.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Priceless200(f): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nukualofa:
That's ULI period. Which set did you grad? I m 07

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Jabioro: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Man i de imagine party wey ppl for de throw
Na free drinks anywhere u enter for b that o
No party for me today.. this na for you only..
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by chiraqDemon(m): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kennitrust:
I'm in akwa ibom and FRSC is putting it at N17500 for first timer. could this be OK
I was tild 11500 as at january
Ive been using vio permit since
Havent had time to go process it
Akwa ibom too
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by stevecantrell: 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
lipsrsealed
asorock01:

asorock01:

Oh theyre just rehearsing for May day parade or it could be the other thing...
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by micflo28(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
police, road safety, army have there keep-fit jugging today.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by nurex01(m): 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
They are doing one ceremony in Ilorin that is the reason. All are coming to Ilorin. Everywhere is busy in Ilorin today.

Reporting from Ilorin. #Abu Abdurrahman

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Nukualofa: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Priceless200:
which Dept
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by sirwhyteB(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
From where I stand, I can see it very clearly.
PMB there's no way you can escape
PMB you deliberately decided to destroy this nation with wickedness but the cry of the masses have finally gotten to the Most High
It's time to pay the price of your evil
As you made GEJ Administration Ungovernable, what you are now witnessing is beyond Ungovernable.
When you couldn't pilot the affairs of this country you blame it on past administration and on masses even on poor masses.
Too late to resign
Even the dogs will not even pity your present condition.
Your case now can just be compared to the end of Jezebel.
Whatsoever you sow that shall you real.
The evil that men do will live with them forever.
I am taking this as a warning to all the future Presidential Candidates of this nation.
I love this country and all her religions, also all the tribes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by emmaitive(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
abi bubu don die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) / Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.