Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? (36122 Views)

"I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Rapmoney(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Onyenna:
Dunno.....Amania m.....
Uli man!!! wink
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by donkossy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
They are preparing for the next racing Olympics

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by DEEKAH7(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jabioro:
Heaven will not fall whatever that happened they should summoned courage to tell us.. Nigerians have, hard and sustainable shock absorbers to withstand any sudden news.. na today!

Dnt tink any body will b shocked...we'v prepared our mind n heart since February. .

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by divinelove(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
They are afraid of Nnamdi kanu

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by ipreach: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
That was Nnamdi KANU was leaving the prison

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by nellyelitz(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tolexander:
The helicopter is on surveillance, preventing Death from entering abuja to take the President!
hahahahahaha my friend do you know i can sue you for making me laugh alone at home?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by cosade(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kennitrust:
off topic:

please, how much does it cost to have a driver license. please an experience person should help me here

If you're in Lagos, get in touch with ever reliable Pat.

pattybf:
FOR ENQUIRES PLS CONTACT PAT ON
WHATSAPP:08023138853, CALL: 08186002495,
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by fontpro(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Anybody that is wishing another person's father to die, holly ghost fire let them fall , slump and die before their children.
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Mahmoudkk04(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
It was all about Armed Forces and other security agencies half Marathon competition. The event is the maiden edition and the Defence Headquarters has pledge to host it on annual basis from now henthforth. Nigeria Civil Defence Corps came first followed by Nigeria Police and Nigerian Army respectively. The Helicopter was deployed by Nigerian Air force to recce, keep surveillance of the designated route to forestall possible security breach. The event went smoothly and as anticipated.
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by oyienootieno: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
joe4real12:
Armed forces and other security agencies half marathon

Thanks for the info..

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
I think he is gone
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kennitrust:
off topic:

please, how much does it cost to have a driver license. please an experience person should help me here
To be fast, not less than 16k. You will be assisted to hasten documentation . The capturing should be done and temporary license ready in a week. If you want to do the wahala of obtaining everything yourself, i hear it is 6,350 naira. But the wahala is going to be worth over 20k.
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by OreMI22: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
God please let the wicked Pharaoh go to hell.

I will donated and feed the less privileged as my gratitude for calling home a most wicked soul.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by newslifeop: 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
na wa o
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by bakila: 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mahmoudkk04:
It was all about Armed Forces and other security agencies half Marathon competition. The event is the maiden edition and the Defence Headquarters has pledge to host it on annual basis from now henthforth. Nigeria Civil Defence Corps came first followed by Nigeria Police and Nigerian Army respectively. The Helicopter was deployed by Nigerian Air force to recce, keep surveillance of the designated route to forestall possible security breach. The event went smoothly and as anticipated.
Thank God, who will think of that three years ago.
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
obembet:
Where is our President?

Is that the picture of Biafran soldiers marching on to Zion?
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by Donsammi(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
maxiuc:
Guy this days u dare not challenge any ABoki Okada man or they will deal with you

In Abuja here hausa and fulani don grow balls

I pity for the Southern living in northern area

you dey stay for abj?
I guess gwags kuje and the rest.
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by maxiuc(m): 5:20am On Apr 30, 2017
Donsammi:

you dey stay for abj?
I guess gwags kuje and the rest.
federal housing lugbe
Re: What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? by joe4real12: 7:21am On Apr 30, 2017
Jabioro:
Heaven will not fall whatever that happened they should summoned courage to tell us.. Nigerians have, hard and sustainable shock absorbers to withstand any sudden news.. na today!
grin grin grin bahd guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Taking Nigerians For Fools Says Obasanjo / Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG / David Mark Plots Return As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.